Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Spring break! No wars allowed! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toris Lietuva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 am
OOC: I'm sorry I started a new role play, but the others confused me >w> I hope I won't get shot for this xD unlike other role plays (that I've seen here) I'll explain a bit about the situation. Title says it all, but just to make it clearer: It's "spring break" since it's such lovely weather outside. There are no wars allowed and everyone's gathering in the meeting hall for some drinks and relaxation. I'll be playing Lithuania. And may I request for at least 30 words per post? I've seen lots of role plays die because posts were just so short, people didn't know how to reply... [/OOC]

Lithuania walked in to the hall, holding a tray with various types of drinks. He smiled softly, enjoying the temporary quietness of the room. He knew once everyone gathered, there will be comotion, but since they all agreed to not get in to wars, he felt more relaxed than usual in these meetings. He placed the tray on the table, so that once they'd come, they all could grab their favorite drinks. He turned his head to the door and sighed softly "wonder who'll be first..." he mumbled and sat down.User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:07 pm
((Sorry for being late, the roleplayer aren't active much and it has made be believe no one comes in this section anymore))

Vietnam quietly walk down the hall, feeling apathetic about the whole spring break thing. She stops at the meeting room entrance and pushed the door open ans sees Lithuania "Hello Comrade"  

Vietnam-tan

Ai_Lover Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:21 pm
((joining. America is MINE!!!))
America walked to the meeting room entrance with a burger in his hand. He opened the door do see Vietnam and Lithuania, "Yo." he said in greeting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:30 pm
(I would love to join, but I don't know how to play. I left a question on the claimed nations thread but no one has answered me.)  

kazeryuu620

Vietnam-tan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:08 am
((You can by posting the character you are playing and interact))

"Ah, America. Chào, bạn có khỏe không?. I mean; Hello, How are you?" she said to America.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:27 pm
(So I'm allowed to play any character who isn't claimed?)  

kazeryuu620

Ai_Lover Rose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 am
America grinned. "Vietnam!!! Hi how are you! I'm fine. It's good to see you!" He said cheerfully, running up to Vietnam.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 pm
((Yeah, but since most of the rp players aren't active, you could ask them if they are still playing. If they aren't, maybe they'll give you their character or look around to see if there isn't a character that nobody is taken))

"Never better but i'm doing fair." She extends her hand to handshake America's hand.  

Vietnam-tan

Ai_Lover Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:50 pm
America grinned and shook his had enthusiasticly. "Hi Lithuania! how are you?" America asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Iceland walked in and took a seat, he was never noticed anyway and began tugging his gloves off. He noticed the busy Lithuania...and then the drinks. Blushing a bit he stood up to grab his drink. He stepped over and stood there looking at the bottles and glasses. He became fustrated as he glanced at each colorful liquid and flag near each, but became furiously red as he noticed his Coca-Cola bottle was right under his chin. He picked it up and went to his declared seat, being a little flustered while doing so.  

Iceland-tan

Mr_Sn0w

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:22 pm
ok ok everyone calm down im here we can have fun now its okay  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:09 pm
[Ooc: Wow this thread doesn't get posts very often. Maybe another character could spice things up a bit... (Despite the fact I'm dressed as Switzerland, I don't want to RP as him. XD)]

Romano (South Italy) stormed in the room. He noticed the drinks Lithuania was holding and snatched a Pepsi. He then took a seat away from most everyone, used the table as a footrest, opened the can, and took a big swig.
He barely even noticed the others in the room, and the ones he did notice he didn't care to say "hello" to.  

KisukeNovaLover2

Gloomy Weeaboo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:17 pm
((I is Finland..? :3))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:19 pm
America glanced up to see that there were three new nations in the room. He smiled and trotted over to Iceland, plopping down in the seat next to him. "Hi, how are you? I'm fine, is that Coke, I love Coke. Isn't great?" He babbled.  

Ai_Lover Rose

Pronoun She

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 pm
((*feels licked out* Oh my! No one has claimed Russia yet! Yes!!))

A very bored Russia walks over to Lithuania's area to check out whatever drinks he has to offer and find some entertainment.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah... Lith, I see you do not have any vodka here. Why is that? Do you not think of anymore? Was I honestly expected to drink you tame beverages?? Come now! surely you've more brain than that, da!" All being said in the Russians usual misguided smile and innocence.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff