Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
♫ Black Blood Brothers RP [[YAOI ALERT]]♫

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiButtsecks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:22 am
During a fictional war called the Hong Kong Crusade, an Old Blood vampire, Jirou Mochizuki, a.k.a. the Silver Blade, fought and defeated the Kowloon king and also most of the Kowloon Children. Ten years later, Jirou heads to Japan with his little brother, Koutaro, in hopes of reaching The Special Zone, a thriving secret city where vampires live. They soon realize that a plan to infiltrate The Special Zone is being hatched by the Kowloon Children survivors. As they travel to The Special Zone, Jiro encounters enemies from the past and new threats that may endanger the safety of the Special Zone. Of Course, We Wont Be RP'ing The Actual Story, But A Slightly Different Version. Our Version. There Are Many Characters To Be Played So This Will End Up Being A Rlly Messed Up RPG But At Least It Should Be Fun!
http://fc84.deviantart.com/fs25/f/2008/096/e/1/BBB_Wallpaper_Jiro_Mochizuki_by_nellmccror.jpg
(Link To Jiro's Picture)
An Old Blood vampire that sided with the humans to fight against the Kowloon children during the Kowloon Shock. Jiro was transformed into a vampire in 19th Century London. He used to be a lieutenant in the Imperial Japanese Navy until he was severely injured in a fight protecting Alice. Besides being an Old Blood, he also comes from a very special bloodline: the blood of the Sage. He wields a long katana which has a blade made of silver. During the war, after defeating most of the Kowloon children, he became known as the Silver Blade and the Kinslayer.
He is weak against sunlight and water. He is shown being burned to the bones from staying into the ocean too long and releasing smoke under the sunlight, even though he was carrying an umbrella. He has a little brother, Kotaro, who is the only other vampire who shares his bloodline. He is considered to be the chosen Guardian. As the chosen guardian, he is devoted to returning the sage's blood, which resides within him, into her reborn body, Kotaro. He reveals to Mimiko that once Kotaro fully matures and he gives back the sage's blood, he will no longer be around. He does not make it clear whether he will die (an unlikely occurrence, given both Alice and Kotaro's love for him), or whether he will simply leave; either way, Mimiko promises to avoid this fate.
http://character.biglobe.ne.jp/BBB/img/chara02.jpg
(Link To Kotaro's Picture)
Jiro's ten-year-old, younger brother, who does not seem to exhibit powers of a vampire, such as the "Hide Hand." Although, he seems to have an extremely high pain tolerance: as he is thrown into the ground and walls without injury in almost every episode. As commented by Mimiko Katsuragi, he does not appear to be the brother of Jiro since he is not hurt by sunlight nor water, unlike Jiro. Another fact is that they look totally different from each other: Jiro is tall, has black hair and brown eyes, while his brother is short, has blond hair, and blue eyes. Kotaro stated that they are brothers because they are the last two remaining vampires of their special bloodline. They both carry goggles around their necks. He has the same speech pattern and bears a striking resemblance to Jiro's former lover, Alice. Later, it is revealed that Kotaro is actually the reincarnation of Alice. He has no special vampiric powers because he still has not recovered the sage's memories from his big brother.
http://character.biglobe.ne.jp/BBB/img/chara04.jpg
(Link To Cassa's Picture)
Often referred to as the Black Snake, Cassandra is an Old Blood vampire that was once friends with Jiro and Alice, however she betrayed them and killed Alice. However, Jiro questions why Cassa, after killing Alice, guarded Alice's ashes. Her primary weapons are a chained cross and a katana. It is later revealed that she is the Lord of the Warlock family and is a reincarnation of Morgan the Witch. Her prestigious bloodline grants her the ability to shapeshift. She was also the first to be bitten by the founder of the Kowloon Children bloodline and was branded a traitor. During a brief conversation with Jiro, she claims that her happiest moments were with Alice and Jiro. (Cassa is pronounced "Caaassa")
http://character.biglobe.ne.jp/BBB/img/chara03.jpg
(Link To Mimiko's Picture)
Human compromiser who is sent out to mediate the relationship between humans and vampires. She was an orphan that was raised by the Order Coffin Company, which she now works in. Although considered taboo by the Company, she allowed Jiro to suck a bit of her blood when he was feeling weak. In the end, she ends up living and working with both Kotaro and Jiro. Mimiko and Alice have similar ideals. She is a strong and independent woman, who tries to understand Jiro's situation and shows that she holds no prejudice against any race.
http://1thing.dotq.org/BBB/bios/b-zel2.jpg
(Link To Zelman's Picture)
An 800 year old Old Blood born in Poland on April 1 called Red-eye Zelman, and is the bearer of the god's flame and a legend of the Dark Ages. Zelman has many other titles including the ancient dark hunter, the follower of the Fire God, the red-eyed murderer, and the prince with blood-colored eyes. He is also one of the rulers of the Special Zone. He comes from a glorious bloodline linking to the great warrior, Asura.
Having inherited the special blood of War God Asura, Zelman has a power called Eye Ignite, which enables him to create and control fire. Nevertheless, the one enemy that Zelman cannot defeat is Sei, the king of the East.
Zelman Clock has a slightly wild sense of charisma, but his real self is someone with no morality and is a complete sociopath. Even so, despite his hatred and strong emotions, he is someone who values, above all, freedom and lives only according to his existence as a vampire. He taught Kotaro that a vampire's fate centers around blood and blood only. Also, before his confrontation with Jiro, despite his sense of anticipation of the confrontation, Zelman was able to hide it and keep it under control.
He is a leader of the non-officially-sanctioned group called Kabun. Because he had to prove his bloodline, and had to go through a fight, he was the only one that was left; which is also due to his lifespan of 800 years.
http://azunime.net/anime/grafika/0250/kadr17.jpg
(Link To Yafuri's Picture)
A direct descendant of the Kowloon King and Cassa's "younger brother." He is extremely hot-headed and loves to fight. Despite his adolescent appearance, he is well versed in swordsmanship, martial arts, and vampiric power. He tends to act mainly on his own ambitions aside from his orders. His ambitions consist mainly of challenging strong foes, with the assumption that he will always win. He is easily antagonized, especially if he feels that he is not being taken seriously. He harbors a strong jealousy towards Jiro, although he angrily denies it.
Adam Wong
Better known as the King of Kowloon, and known as "father" to the Kowloon Children, Adam is the Source Blood of the youngest bloodline of black bloods, the Kowloon Children. He is responsible for the Kowloon Shock and the Hong Kong Crusade. During the crusade he was defeated by Jiro Mochizuki, but presumably immortal, his ashes are sealed in Eleventh Yard and are highly sought after by his children.
Alice Eve
An old blood vampire, whose bloodline was of the highest rank. She was considered the Mother of Darkness and the founder of her bloodline. Also known as the Sage. During the 19th century, she fell in love with Jiro and turned him into a vampire when he was on the verge of death. She was killed during the Kowloon Shock by the hands of her best friend, Cassandra, but was reincarnated as a newborn baby - Kotaro.
Zaza
Also known as Walkerman or Manwalker for his unique abilities to possess the body of others. He is Cassa's human brother who invited her into the Special Zone.
Rinsuke Akai
A member of the Order Coffin Company. He is a friend of Jiro and let him off when he was caught by the Suppression Team. He is also the one who made arrangements for the ship which Jiro and Kotaro was seen traveling in at the beginning of the series.
Kelly Wong
A vampire that tries to enter the Special Zone. She and a group of vampires tried to enter the Special Zone in hope of a better life. However, she is the only one in the group to successfully enter the Special Zone in the end, though deeply traumatized by the loss of all her friends and her surrogate daughter.
Chan
A vampire girl that was born from the blood of Kelly Wong. Chan's mother begged Kelly to give Chan some of her blood so Chan could live because at the time Chan was very ill. Later Chan was bitten by a Kowloon child and controlled by Johan Tsang. In the end, Chan was killed by Kelly in order to stop her from being under Johan's control, as Chan was stopping Jiro from saving Kotaro, and she died in Kelly's arms.
Dark Princess of the North
Sei's older sister whom Sei respects a lot. Kotaro commented that both Sei and her do not like to talk much. The Princess has lived for a very long time and is also a descendant of the chaotic bloodline. She resides in the Sacred Precinct with Crow, where Jiro and Kotaro previously stayed at. She was sad to see him go, so Kotaro consoled her by saying he will write to her when he reaches the Special Zone. Despite her quiet demeanor, she apparently has a short temper.
Sei
Sei bears the title of Dragon King of the East, or "Ryuuou", and is often called "Ryuu-dono" as an honorific. He also bears the titles: prosecutor of the east and young emissary. He controls the night of Hong Kong and the Special Zone, protecting Red Blood and Black Blood. He's a direct descendant of a chaotic bloodline. Sei also created the barrier and implemented the restrictions that protects the Special Zone. His eyes are the "switch" for opening and closing the barrier. When he opens his eyes, the barrier opens, and vice-versa. He could turn into an enormous golden dragon made of pure energy. Before the start of the story, Sei's appearance looked that of a person in his low twenties. Sometime in the past 10 years, he was reborn as a young child. Even though he was reborn into such a cute state (as Jiro puts it), Sei is serious and is one of the most powerful vampires in the story, which makes him highly respected. He could easily make a vampire uneasy with his powerful aura. He also has an older sister called the Dark Princess of the North.
Cain Warlock
An Old Blood who works alongside the Company within the Special Zone. Cain is a very strong vampire who has the ability to change into a blue wolf. He is known as a hero of the Kowloon Shock, Retainer of the Warlock family, the Knight of King Azami, and Cain the Blue Wolf. He is of the same bloodline as Cassandra and had served the Warlock family before her betrayal. He was also one of Alice's guardians before she died at the hands of Cassandra. He is now a loyal servant to Sei and head of the Marine Bank in the Special Zone.
Dark Princess of the North

**JUST SO YOU KNOW!!! ALL DEAD CHARACTERS ARE TO BE ALIVE IN THE RP. If anyone wants to quit the RP, they can Open their place for someone else** ENJOY!!! [[WARNING!!! THIS IS A YAOI. THAT MEANS THAT IT INVOLVES BOY LOVE]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:27 am
*Strides along the dark forest path, ignoring Kotaro struggling to keep up* Come on Kotaro. keep up! *Continues walking through the forest.* God! *Picks up Kotaro and throws him over my shoulder, then runs through the forest at full speed* How can you be slow at THIS TIME?! god... *Mutters To Self* Kowloon Appearing At This Time... Great.  

iiButtsecks

Zokar10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 pm
-appears beside you, drawing sword and running with you- -stops shrotly and spins around, facing the kowloon- "yo, jirou, i''ll take care of this pitiful excuse for a vampire, u go on ahead" i shout as him. "okay, good luck zelman, and watch out, these ******** are fast" replied jirou, disappearing from site. -disappears into the trees, throwing fireballs at the kowloon- -thinks to self- 'damn, this ******** fast, i'll have to draw it out of the forest ,so i don't catch this place on fire' -runs out've the forest, leading the kowloon to it's doom- "hey, ugly, yeah, you, u stupid kowloon, you picked a bad day to be a vampire" -i taunt as i slice his arms off- "that all you got" -lights it on fire, slicing at it ferociously- "WHY" -slice- "WON'T" -cut- "DIE!" -stab- -breaks it's neck with a kick and slices off it's head right before it uppercuts me- -whistles- "damn, that wasn't bad, for a piece of s**t like urself" -sheathes sword and catches up with jirou-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:46 pm
*Looks back at Zelman, Distracted* Woahh~... *Slams Head First Into A Tree* AWW ******** style="color: red">Kotaro: Hmm? Whats That Mean Jirou?

eek Urm... Nothing Kotaro.. Its Just A Term Of Cursing! *Gets Back Up And Waits For Zelman To Catch Up*

Dude~ That Was Sweet!!! Too Bad There Wasn't Only One!!!! *Grins as 2 more Kowloon Children appear* It's Show-Time!!! *Throws Kotaro Up Into A Tree, Hidden In The Branches* Watch and learn. *Draws Sword And Charges At One Of The Kowloon, Bending Down In Stealth Mode.* EAT THIS YOU PEICE OF s**t! *Pins It In Place With Eye Raid Then Upper-Cuts The Kowloon From Its Hip, To Its Shoulder Whilst It Is Paralyzed* Too Easy... To ******** EASY! *Lunges At The Second Kowloon And Misses, As It Jumps Into The Air* Pfft. *Holds Up Sword, And Smirks As The Kowloon Drops Onto The Blade* Ownage~ You Scum Bags Are Failures As Vampires. BE GONE. *Swings The Sword Sideways, Throwing The Body Into A Tree, Watching It Turn To Ashes* 3nodding Well That Was Fun  

iiButtsecks

Zokar10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 pm
"nice!" -rubs the back of my neck, then smiles- "heh, you got those two jirou, so i'll get this next group" -i say as i flip backwards, landing on a kowloon and slices it's head off and lighting a cigarette- "gotcha, ********!" -falls forwards and rols into a flip over another kowloon, stabbing it in the back and twisting the blade and slicing him in half- -jirou cheers me on, as i fight back the other 3- "okay, i'm gonna try a new trick, check this sshit out jirou, hehe" -jumps into the air and uses my Eye ignite to superheat the ground below the 3 kowloons, turning the rocks into lava and burning the kowloons- -smirks and sheathes sword, landing and flicking cigarette butt- -walks over to jirou and hi5s him , jumping up into the tree and placing him on my shoulders and running with jirou- "yo jirou, where exactly are we going?".........  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:07 pm
We are.... GOING TO BUY BIKINIS!!!! xd [LOL] We're Going To Sei, I Need to find out why there are so many Kowloon around... *Passes Kotaro a drink and a sandwich whilst running* Also, we need to get some links on Cassa. she's planning something.  

iiButtsecks

Zokar10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:39 pm
-nods at you- "okay, that's cool, !" -holds arm out to stop you- "shhhhhhhhh, kowloon, over there" -nods to the left and right- "in the bushes, giv me a sec" -lights bushes on fire, bringing out the group of kowloon- "holy s**t, this is the most i've ever seen together in one place!" -i said while astounded by the 20 kowloon standing before us, burning and screaming- -sends a huges ball of fire the size of a car at them and unsheathes sword, setting kataro on the ground and telling him to stay back- -runs two fingers across my blade, setting it on fire and launching at the kowloon, slicing four of their heads off at once, kicking the rest at extreme speed- -envelops my entire body in flame, while kataro watches in awe, and jirou drops his jaw 7 feet- "hey kid, watch this, heh," -i say as i start spinning incredibly fast, creating a tornado of fire, burning the kowloon to a crisp-......  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 pm
*Whistles* Holy~ Haha~ My Turn!

*Runs Along The Tree Trunk And Pushes Of, Doing A Triple Flip, Whilst Landing On A Kowloon's Head, And Slashing My Sword, Sending A Gust Of Power At The Kowloon, Cutting Down 11 Of Them* Hmph. *Double Flips onto another Kowloon, jumps up and side kicks its face into a tree. Lands and spots One of the Kowloon grab Kotaro and run of with him* KOTARO!!!! YOU a*****e ZELMAN!!!! WHY'D YOU LEAVE HIM THERE?! *Becomes Enraged in Chases after the Kowloon, cursing and leaving massive holes in the ground where i've touched the floor* ********, ********, ********!!! *Blasts of a tree stump, and Forward kicks the kowloon In The Head, Sending Him And Kotaro To The Ground* GAAAARRRRGHHH!!! *Jumps on The Kowloon, slashing at his throat and chest over and over*

Kotaro: Jirou! Its Ok! Im Here! Im Safe!!! Calm Down Brother Please!!!

*Puts Down The Dagger And Falls Forward Unconscious Onto The Pile Of Ashes*  

iiButtsecks

Zokar10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:14 pm
"uuuuhm, jirou, those guys were already dead, i kinda killed them" -sigh- "they were" -replies jirou, embarassed- "sorry, i just panic in times like this" "it's okay" -i reply-. -picks up kataro piggyback style and runs with jirou- -arrives at sei's-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:22 pm
*Knocks on the ******** enormous door. Cain Awnsers* =_= Cain~ Food~ Need Food~ BED~ WANT SLEEP!!!!
*Gets Dragged into a Room by Cain, as he dumps me on a bed and sends in a few human girls*

heart GIRLS! heart *Lots of Disturbing moaning sounds come from the room, as i suck the blood of the women*

Sei: Good Lord... Why Does Sucking Blood Feel More Pleasurable Than Sex For A Female?! Its REALLY Disturbing.
Dark Princess Of The North: *Nods, Writing On A Piece Of Paper*
Because God Made It That Way Little Brother...

iiButtsecks

Zokar10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:42 pm
-walks in and orders 37 virgin girls- -drains them all completely and wlaks outta the room to sei- "why hello there pretty lady" -i say to the princess- "shut up zelmen" -she says, looking away embarrased- "yeah yeah yaeh" -i say while walking up the the throne and reclining in it-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:49 pm
*Walks Out of the room in Simply my trousers, Wiping Blood From My Lip*
Hey Sei, Princess.

Princess: *Blushes And Looks Away*
Sei: WTF?! GET SOME ******** CLOTHES!!!

*Rubs Eyes and Nods* No Thanks... I Just Came In To Warn You Guys That If ANYONE Tries To Wake Me Up, They Die.

*Goes Back Into The Room And Gets Into The Bed >>SLEEPS!!!!!<<**  

iiButtsecks

Zokar10

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:18 am
-wakes up next morning, going to the fridge for a glass of blood and forgetting that i slept naked- -downs the whole glass in one gulp and turns around to meet jirou's surprised and blushing face- "oh, hey jirou" -i say to him like nothing was going on- "DUDE, zelman, y-you-you're naked, what the ******** man!!" -he screaming at me while trying not to pass out- "oh, sorry dude"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:41 am
*Epic Face-Palm* Jesus ******** christ Zelman! *turns around, waiting for Zelman to leave, then sits down at the counter and read the newspaper*  

iiButtsecks

[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff