Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Strange Co-workers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

charamath

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:30 pm
Working retail for just a few months I got to work with Darleen, a totally insane 80+ year old woman who wore massive high-heels (she was only 5 foot) and way too much hairspray and make-up. She had the memory span of a goldfish and would always come up to you and elbow you in the ribs and say 'You know what?' and then gossip about something she just mentioned ten minutes ago in a very fast paced, loud 'whisper'. We would get extra money for opening up credit accounts, so Darleen would make up sob stories to cunjoule customers into signing up. One was that her cat was dying. She always talked about tripping and falling and suing the store so she could retire, and she'd often sneak up behind the other employees to eaves-drop. When not spying, she'd speed walk like a brittle, strutting chicken all over the place and would never really do any actual work.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:11 pm
this stuff it too funny to read almost.
So I got this girl thats just 15 Im working with and she is totally interesting. She home schooled and want to be a photagrapher. Shes really hyper and loves working too much. She once said that she just loved her job ...
So I said " wait it'll get better " as sarcastic as a could and she said
" Yeah I know." In total honesty. I almost died of laughter. But hey she likes to do all the chores at work that I dont so working with her is at least good that way.  

I-onishi

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces