Pet Deaths =(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Adnilra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:28 pm
Cappy's Dead! =(
Omg, things are happening WAY too fast! Just today, I found out that my most beloved pet was dead. She was the best hamster there could ever be. She was born in May of 2007 and she was 1 year and 9 months old. She was also my first pet besides the fish. She was more than a pet. She was a great friend and someone that was part of the family. I'm just SO sad! It was strange how tears weren't shed at first. But after a while, the tears just poured out and I cried until there were no more tears left. So I made her a coffin, and buried her deep in a special little corner in my backyard. I also made a cross for her. She'll be safe there. I prayed that she will go to a place where she will live forever in happiness. She deserves to go to heaven. God bless her!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:43 pm
I know how you feel I had a black lab named Nikki that I had since I was 5 and now I'm 14. We had her for a long time her birthday was April 22 and she died 2 months ago November 21 2008. She was the greatest dog ever but I knew she wouldn't live forever.My family was right in the middle of moving we were packing our house.I was at school and I didn't know untill I got home that day......as soon as my mom told me I bit my lip to try to keep from crying but then i started to cry and my lip started to tremble it was bad. My parents said she was walking into stuff and her eyese were going back and forth.I know that shes in a better place now but i'm still sad...

2 weeks later my 4 year old sisters hamster Gloria died too.She was the best hamster for my sister she wouldn't bute her or anything and my sister could play with her all the time.  

Starwolfbabe1994

Beloved Autobiographer

6,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Moon-Sugar-Kitten Two

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:45 pm
You guys should post this in the 'rainbow bridge' sub-forum.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:05 pm
I am so sorry. I STILL cry over my gerbil, BooBonic and it's been since Halloween. I loved her. It is very hard to lose one like that.

My condolances about Cappy. (and I will move it to Rainbow Bridge, don't worry about it.)  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

AngelDaemen--

Fashionable Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:16 am
Oh gosh. I'm sorry about that. I still miss my cat. It's been over two years. I'm sorry about your pets death. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:35 pm
crying crying i miss all my five babies crying crying  

---Crumplet---

Therese Psyche Reeve

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:57 am
my pet Labrador Spark died but to bad I was still in Australia on that day and I still miss him so much  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:22 pm
I'm sorry about that also!
I had a dog named Toby he was a good dog but that night he died me and my brother's cried all night.
He died 2004 i was 5yrs old at the time.I miss him so much emo crying he was the best dog anyone could ever have he was a big dog a guard dog even if the mailman came too the door he'd bark(he stayed in the back yard!)we loved him so much!  

XxX withy1515 XxX

M y s t e r y - F a t e

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:42 am
i still cant get over the deaths of joey and chewy
my gunieapigs T.T
i still cry sometimes at night  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:09 pm
I still miss my chihuahua Timo. Probably now every dog I'll ever get will have some big paws to fill.
He was hit by a car in 2007. Lady who hit him thought that it was a cat.  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Colorful Shadows

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 am
I'm so sorry about that, I still miss my lab everyday. She's in the rainbow bridge. Look up Masidion The Yellow Lab.  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games