• Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:38 am
User Image

Ammy: Named after Amaratsu, the Goddess of the Sun

I worship a certain deity
From the forgotten days of old-
The Kitsutora with fur as white as snow,
And dazzling eyes so bold.

Ammy couldn't help but smile as Lee scooped up both her and Nelee in a tight hug. It was amazing how close this family was to eachother, and how easily they seemed to take to a total stranger. Well this enviornment was probably what cause Nelee to be as he is today, and Ammy had nothing to complain about there. Ammy smiled seeing Nelee turn his gaze to her talking about his other father. Shifting her gaze she could see another two kitsu's in the distance not too far away. She nodded softly, "I'm sure he's just as lovely anyway," Ammy stated softly flicking her own tail so that the black tip gently touched Nelee's own.

Hearing a new voice Ammy turned her head to see if the two had finally arrived only to feel something smack into her side. Lifting her leg slightly to get a better view she found herself staring at one of the Kitsutora's that had been coming to see them. Smiling lightly she gave off a warm motherly vibe, "Way hello there Nel. I'm Ammy, a friend of your brother Nelee here," Ammy replied nodding her head to Nelee beside her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nelee was just talking about you a second ago," Ammy added lightly.

The fresh flowers bloom in your trail
As you race across the vast land,
While you defeat all our demons-
The gods’ powers at your command.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:45 am
Nelee chuckles slightly as his brother Nel introduces himself to Ammy. "Hey Nel. It's been awhile since the family has been together again like this, hasn't it?" He made sure that his question included the whole family, not wanting anyone to feel ignored. His tail flicked once under Ammy's, then went still as he looked around again, awaiting the arrival of Neji.  

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Kiarei Blackfire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 am
Lee saw Neji approaching and promptly bursted into tears. He scream out as loud as he could. "Neji!!!" It wasn't too long ago since he had seen him, but to Lee every minute without his family and friends was bad. He wanted to run over and scoop up Neji and Nel in a hug, but decided against it as Nel reached them anyways. He chuckled and said "Yes, it's been awhile since we were all together! And now, we have a new member, Ammy!"

Ren laughed at the interaction and was happy that everything seemed to be going well. However, he winced as Lee screamed out, his voice being too loud. He swished his tail, waiting for Neji to come over and join them. Turning to Nelee he nodded. "Definitely too long! We need to get together more."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Neji flinched. He had almost forgotten how loud Lee could be in the short time they had been apart. He bounded the last few meters to his family. "Hello everyone." A trace of a smile showed on his face, it was nice to see his family together... He cringed at Lee's voice again. It wasn't quite as nice to HEAR them...

Nel's grin widened, taking up a lot of his face. "Welcome to the family Ammy!" He bounced on the spot. "It's nice to meet you as well!" His excitement fuelled his energy, and he zipped through the group of his family, saying, or rather shouting his greetings. "It indeed is very nice to have everyone together!"  

Bloody-Nosed Romance

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:29 pm
Nelee chuckles at both Lee's exuberant greeting of his other father, Neji, and at his brother Nel's hyperness. He bows his head in greeting to Neji, knowing the other preferred more formal greetings to loud, boisterous ones such as Lee and Nel put on. "How have you been, father?" He asks calmly, staying close to Ammy as he watches Neji approach. "This is Ammy. She's a... friend." He said, blushing a bit at how lame the statement sounded. Truth be told, he liked Ammy a little more than a friend already, but he wasn't sure how she felt about him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:48 pm
Lee chuckled before giving Neji and Nel hugs, then taking a step back. "It is great to see you two again!" Lee patted Nelee and said "A friend, I see. For now I suppose, but love will blossom before you know it!" He grinned again and watched his family. Ammy may have just met them, but Lee already knew she fit in quite well.

Ren smiled politely, laughing at his father. Lee could be so silly sometimes. He gave a quick bow to Neji and said "Hey, Dad. Nice to see you again." He wasn't as formal as his brother Nelee, but he still tried to be a little more polite around Neji.

Kiarei Blackfire

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:37 pm
User Image

Ammy: Named after Amaratsu, the Goddess of the Sun

I worship a certain deity
From the forgotten days of old-
The Kitsutora with fur as white as snow,
And dazzling eyes so bold.

Ammy couldn't help but giggle lightly at the family's expressive way of greeting. It was nice to see everyone so full of life and energy. Somehow being with Nelee's family almost seemed to fit with her. It was surprising how easily it seemed for her to be able to get along with everyone. She had almost been expecting the complete opposite, and was glad that it had turned out even better then she had thought. A lightly flush showed on her face after hearing Nel talk of being part of the family. It was nice to be considered as such, especially since she had no family of her own.

Seeing Neji approach the group Ammy smiled gently bowing her head as Nelee introduced her to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you," Ammy stated politely. She was probably one of the more calmer ones right now in the group. "I'm happy Nelee decided to introduce me to you all, I don't have much of a family myself so it means a lot to me to see you all together," Ammy admitted. Yes...she could tell each and everyone Kitsutora here was genuine and good, even the almost stoic Neji. The last statement by Lee however made her turn a slight crimson. Well it was true that she really did seem to be growing more and more attached to Nelee lately, but she was still unsure of his feelings as well. Only time would tell.

The fresh flowers bloom in your trail
As you race across the vast land,
While you defeat all our demons-
The gods’ powers at your command.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:01 pm
Neji nodded at each of his family in turn and, then at Ammy. "It's very nice to see you all here." He managed a stiff smile, then turned to face Ammy and Nelee. They were clearly fond of each other. "So, you two are... friendly with each other?" He attempted to familiarize himself with the thought of his son with a mate, but the very thought clashed with his natural protectiveness over Nelee. "That's... nice."

Nel halted next to Neji again, fidgeting from his buildup of energy. He thought it was absolutely wonderful that his brother seemed to fit in so well with. He was a little envious of him as well, but he didn't let that dampen his good mood. "This is wonderful! You are very lucky Nelee!" He beamed, resisting the urge to start running around again.  

Bloody-Nosed Romance

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:12 pm
Nelee smiles brightly at Neji and Nel, then tilts his head the slightest bit, mismatched eyes watching Neji, knowing he wasn't completely thrilled with the idea of him having such a close relationship with anyone but his family. "I'm glad you think so, father. Ammy really is a nice person once you get to know her." He glances at both of his brothers and grins once more. "I'm sure you both will meet someone that will be dear to you as well. As a matter of fact, I know you both will."  
.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff