SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Ken smiles at Kiyo's words, carefully cradeling the Kit in his paws. "I'll do my best to make sure you're never alone again, unless you want to be left alone." He said, giving a nod. He, himself, knew how alone anyone could feel without someone to give them emotional support and shelter. "You can call me whatever you feel most comfortable with, as well." He smiles, and his face seemed to light up with this new joy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:00 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

Even though you’re near me
I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

• ------ • ------ • ------ • ------ •

Listening to Ken's words Kiyo nodded softly in understanding. He sniffed lightly his sobs having quieted. "Thank you," Kiyo said in a soft whisper. It was only a few moments later that Kiyo remembered Zakken and Jiirou. Wiping his eyes with his paws his green and blue orbed eyes looked around wondering where the other Kits were.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy
Sorrow, such a heavy load

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Ken smiles down at Kiyo, nods and nuzzles the kit. "You're welcome." He looks up and over his shoulder, seeing Jiirou and Zakken standing not too far away.

Zakken sits near Ken's tail, watching the two with a large smile on his face. "So, Kiyo is family now?"

Jiirou grins, bouncing up to where Kiyo rested in Ken's arms.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:54 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo couldn't help but blush after hearing Zakken's comment on being family now. "Family..." Kiyo whispered softly a tiny smile forming on his lips at the though. He finally had a family of his now. Looking back up to Ken he smiled softly pushing himself up a bit as he gave a small kiss on Ken's cheek. With another smile he jumped from Ken's grasp landing between Jiirou and Zakken. "You still have to come over and play with me everyday okay?" Kiyo giggled playfully swatting at the two with his paws.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:59 pm
Ken chuckles a bit at Kiyo's request to the other two, his tail tip twitching slightly. "Well, they do come by to visit and play with me every day, so, you'll be seeing them so much, you may grow tired of their company." He said in a light, teasing voice, giving a playful, gentle swat to both Jiirou and Zakken.

Both boys grin, then nod, dodging the swats Ken batted at them, then pouncing Kiyo. "Okay!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:29 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo giggled happily as he was attacked by both boys. Nah...he didn't believe Ken's last statement at all...he would never grow tired of his new friends company...

x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x

Time seemed to go by quickly for the once abandoned Kitsutora, having gained a new father Kiyo grew in the past months to a healthy...yet troublesome teen. The innocent years of childhood had flown by so quickly, Kiyo's shy and emotional personality changed in itself too as he became more confident in who he was, having been guided slowly by Ken's gentle nurturing nature. Now-a-days Kiyo could be found with Jiirou and Zakken, the three teens making all sorts of trouble in their daily 'playtimes'. Kiyo even found himself growing found of one of the vampiric boys in particular, though he would never say it out loud himself. They were his best friends and he didn't want to risk losing them, though he had to admit things had been getting difficult for him lately. Romance, fights, getting in trouble, rebelling...it was all part of growing up, and Kiyo still had much to learn.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:35 am
Ken smiles, watching the boys play around from a distance, not wanting his presence to be noticed just yet. He had done this numerous times, sneaking out after them to watch them grow and learn with eachother to make sure nothing bothered or attacked them. He was glad he had taken Kiyo in, since it seemed the once shy, timid Kitsu had grown up rather well, his personality changing as he grew. Although, he knew what the teenage years were like and only hoped Jiirou and Zakken helped Kiyo get through it as well. The three of them were best friends, after all.

~*~

Zakken chuckles, racing over to tackle Jiirou, then leap away before his brother could retaliate. He then turns and dashes over in Kiyo's direction, him and his brother having started including Kiyo in their little wrestling matches long ago. "Hehe... Bet you can't catch me!" He hollers over his shoulder to his brother, thinking that Kiyo would run out of the way rather than pounce him in return.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:51 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo watched happily from the sidelines as Jiirou and Zakken began to play a small wrestling match with each other. Kiyo always enjoyed being with the vampiric brothers, it always sprouting something interesting for him to do if he waited long enough. The brothers were the type that liked to play pranks and such after all. Seeing Zakken dash over towards him a sly smile spread on his face, the poor prey not noticing for his focus was currently calling out to his brother about not being able to catch him. Bending down slightly, his rear sticking out into the air he wiggled slightly waiting for Zakken to get close enough...then...

BAM!

Kiyo leaped up into the air and straight onto Zakken causing them both to tumble and roll in the grassy field, Kiyo grinning happily when he found himself coming out on top. Kiyo placed his paws on Zakken's shoulder pinning him down. "Bet I can!" Kiyo giggled leaning forward slightly in smugness.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:26 am
Zakken, was, to say the least, quite surprised at the tackle from in front of him. Blinking dazedly, he stares up at Kiyo for a moment, then laughs. "You sure did! Wasn't expecting that." He says, continuing to lay there. He could have easily gotten away, since his mixed blood made him slightly stronger than normal, but he didn't want to hurt anyone in the process.

Jiirou attempts to skid to a stop, tripping over a rock instead and tumbling along the ground, coming to a rest near the other two. "Ouch...." He looks down at the foot that had hit the rock, noticing it had a cut on it and was bleeding slightly. He blinks, then shakes his head and attempts to lick his paw clean.  
.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff