Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
my new puppy... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Rainie a good name?
  no :(
  Yes ^^
  I don't know....
View Results

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 am
So here is the deal. My dad said that we would be getting a second dog, you first dog is 3 years old... and he is not gonna die anytime soon... (that did not make any sense did it?)

anyway, me and my sister and soon sisters are arguing over names. I wanna name it Rainie after Taiwanese singer Rainie Yang ^^ I love her but my old sister (five minutes older) is against all Asians things, she doesn't like the music or the dramas (even she has not listen to them or watch them) and she hates the name Rainie - but it is English name... and she is like a queen to my little sister some does everything that she says and is against all Asian things as well now...

so any other name suggestions? it may be hard since I am Icelandic but I don't have to name it Icelandic name... and I love unique names... like my older dog heart name is Tígull whits is diamond in English I think, am pretty sure off.

will you help me?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:43 pm
Oooh names! ^^ I nicknamed one of my friends Sugar Pop. I called my kitty plushie Mrs. Cuddledog.

haha.

Oh ,, let me think of something. What gender will it be?

Nemsy

Dreams of Nowhere

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:05 pm
i'am not very good wen it comes to name lol my dogs name is pirate...lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:10 pm
Aw. Pirate sounds cute! Our dogs had names already with them when we adopted them. St. Eve, Lady Bird, Shiloh. The only one we named was our cat. ^^

Nemsy

lonewolfjc11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 pm
Awww... Cute! ^_^ I'm glad to hear you're getting a new dog. Rainie is a nice name. biggrin
BTW I think your other dog's name is cool too. I usually name my dogs from cartoon, manga and book characters. Hehehe xp
I see you do your research well! Nice name for your other dog. biggrin It has a beautiful name and a nice meaning to go along with it biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:26 pm
Unnursvana
So here is the deal. My dad said that we would be getting a second dog, you first dog is 3 years old... and he is not gonna die anytime soon... (that did not make any sense did it?)

anyway, me and my sister and soon sisters are arguing over names. I wanna name it Rainie after Taiwanese singer Rainie Yang ^^ I love her but my old sister (five minutes older) is against all Asians things, she doesn't like the music or the dramas (even she has not listen to them or watch them) and she hates the name Rainie - but it is English name... and she is like a queen to my little sister some does everything that she says and is against all Asian things as well now...

so any other name suggestions? it may be hard since I am Icelandic but I don't have to name it Icelandic name... and I love unique names... like my older dog heart name is Tígull whits is diamond in English I think, am pretty sure off.

will you help me?

biggrin If you think the name Rainie is the best name for your dog, just go right ahead. After all, who could name the dog better than you. You would know best since you're the owner and you're gonna spend most of your life with it. I suggest that you choose the name! biggrin It'll be fun! ^_^
BTW I think it's cool that you're Icelandic! biggrin I'm also collecting names since my dog is pregnant... So thanks for this post! It's helping! biggrin hahaha! xd :  

lonewolfjc11

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:10 am
Well Rainie is now out of the picture since my sisters don't agree to it, and we sorta have the dog together... they just wanna name it some ordinary name... cry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:12 am
Call it. Les Paul!  

Nemsy

lonewolfjc11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:43 am
Awww... Too bad they don't wanna name it Rainie... I thought it was kinda cool... Maybe you could name it after a favorite cartoon character, book author or some thing.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:49 am
Wait... Is your dog gonna be a girl or boy? I thought since you wanted to name it Rainie it's a girl. Kindly specify... I can give you a name list... biggrin  

lonewolfjc11

lonewolfjc11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:52 am
*sigh* never mind....
I'll just give you a few websites that you can browse through lots of names biggrin
Here they are:
www.petnamesworld.com
www.dog-names-and-more.com
www.nextdaypets.com/directory/dogs/names
www.babydognames.com  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:53 am
Hope they help you out! biggrin  

lonewolfjc11

TrueBlood225

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 am
How about Lila?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:19 pm
I just got a puppy too. Her name is Ming (chinese for bright). She is a Shihtese ( cross of a maltese and shih tzu). She is loud..... sweatdrop  

poseidon-child

6,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

octogirl_power

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:07 am
if u want ur dog to be called rainie but ur sisters dont u should ask them whut they want then u guys can combine the 2 names together to make something unique. ex: raindeer? XD or tannie. iono srry couldnt think of something right now  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games