Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Mar-2-09] Super Junior 3rd Album COMEBACK!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm
Quote:
After releasing the U/Twins album on July 9th in Japan, the album ranked 4th on the Daily Oricon Chart and then ranked 8th on the Weekly Oricon Chart, becoming the first Korean album to make into the top 10 on the Weekly Charts. Also, the boys’ Super Show album and SuJu-H’s album, Cooking? Cooking! made it to #1 on Taiwan’s G-music chart. On the combo chart, they were ranked #2 and #4, making them the first Korean boy band to ever reach the #2 spot.

The boys have successfully ended their sold out fan meet and concert in Japan and Thailand on the 8th and 12th, respectively. On August 2nd, they will be attending the 2008 MTV Asia Awards in Malaysia and so far, only SuJu has been confirmed as the only performer from Asia.

Siwon recently revealed that the group will make a comeback in 2009 with a new album (They prepare the MVs and songs from now). It is unknown whether Henry and Zhoumi or any other unknown members will be in the album. And since it 2009 is within a few months, don’t be too excited yet, because who knows what SM has planned, but I’m sure ELF has started preparing for another war!

credit: ShenYuePop!

Quote:
Directly from Heechul’s mouth! SuJu album will be released in March or April… May, June or July smile Heechul was a guest all week on Park Kyung Lim’s Starry Night radio program for their Textbook Quiz Cinema segment and when asked about when SuJu’s 3rd album will be released, he stated this. He said it is supposed to come out March or April, but you never know with album releases always being pushed back so to be on the safe side, he was giving until July so that folks won’t be able to say he gave them false information

Credit: damifino: soompi

Quote:
Super Junior’s 3rd album is told to release after their Super Show Encore on January 03 and 04, 2009. According to Super Junior’s leader Lee Teuk, their album will include 2 English classic love songs “Ocean Deep” originated by Cliff Richard and “Mandy” originated by Barry Manilow in Korean version.

Lee Teuk gave a little sample of the song but never sang it in Korean to crave the fans of what the English hit songs would sound in Korean. “I like the part of the song “Ocean Deep” because I used to call myself “angel” and I am the one playing the piano of this. Here is the best lyrics I memorized…

“I wanna spread my wings
But I just can’t fly
As a string of pearl sapphire blue balloons
The pretty ELF go sailing by

Ocean deep, will I ever find a lover
Maybe she has found another
And as I cry myself to sleep
I know this love of mine I’ll keep, ocean deep.”

credit: Super Junior Kiss the Radio+ outdoorblues@asianfanatics.net

Quote:
SM’s 13-member group Super Junior will be back in Korea for their new album next March after their last album ‘Don’t Don’t’ released in September 2007.
Super Junior leader Lee Teuk announced on SBS Gayo DaeJeon on 29th December, “We are in the midst of recording for our new album. The album is set to come next March.”
After their 2nd album, Super Junior released 2 unique groups Super Junior M and Super Junior Happy. This album will have Super Junior member back in to the main group again after 1 year and 6 months. Super Junior M will also end their activities by end-January in China.

Credit: sookyeong @ wordpress

Quote:
ELF predict a huge comeback blast of Super Junior early next year which will surely jolt us of passivity.

In a recent Super Junior Day, Lee Teuk said “We won’t settle for a safe answer but we will work some more for the third album.” Some fans asked the boys to give them an idea of what sort of album would it be like. Lee Teuk hesitates to reply but eventually gives in “Oh it’s going to be Global Su Ju.” (laughs). “I think it’s being realistic because all of us are on a subgroup around Asia and we also have been participating in US activities like Hollywood Bowl.”

Describing it as a collaborative work, Lee Teuk will miss browsing through his personal blog on Cyworld and checking the often messages in his inbox. “I have been receiving messages about our third album.” he says.

The countdown begins. The final month of this year 2008 may well be ELF’s last few moments to long for the 13 members together and cheer up on the coming year.

The workaholic boys of Super Junior find themselves caught between a subgroup schedules and making their third album which for them is more challenging as they are getting more inspired by the number of fans waiting for them.

Source: jpopasia (Thank you Caitlin!)

Quote:
Super Junior will make a comeback with their 3rd album on March 12th, 2009. It's been exactly 1 year and 6 months since they have been gone, but it didn't seem long enough, at least for me - it's like herpes... always flaring up when you least want it to.

Super Junior will be making a comeback with a high energy dance track and they're excited:

"It's been a very long time since Super Junior has come together as a whole. Therefore we poured all of our energy and heart into this album."

Credit: allkpop.com  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:37 am
You're my melody; I'll perform you on and on
You're my song, my life's soundtrack

Yay, new album.
I hope it comes out soon...

I love you, for you brighten up my life's stage
I'll continue to sing you, you're my song

couvers

Catterly
Crew

Resilient Dragon

7,575 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Resilient Restorer 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:39 pm
Soooo close, just another month...or two, or three...or four...Dang it Heechul! Evil, Cinderella...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:44 pm
Quote:
ELF predict a huge comeback blast of Super Junior early next year which will surely jolt us of passivity.

In a recent Super Junior Day, Lee Teuk said “We won’t settle for a safe answer but we will work some more for the third album.” Some fans asked the boys to give them an idea of what sort of album would it be like. Lee Teuk hesitates to reply but eventually gives in “Oh it’s going to be Global Su Ju.” (laughs). “I think it’s being realistic because all of us are on a subgroup around Asia and we also have been participating in US activities like Hollywood Bowl.”

Describing it as a collaborative work, Lee Teuk will miss browsing through his personal blog on Cyworld and checking the often messages in his inbox. “I have been receiving messages about our third album.” he says.

The countdown begins. The final month of this year 2008 may well be ELF’s last few moments to long for the 13 members together and cheer up on the coming year.

The workaholic boys of Super Junior find themselves caught between a subgroup schedules and making their third album which for them is more challenging as they are getting more inspired by the number of fans waiting for them.

Source: jpopasia

Please come to the US!!!!!!!  

Catterly
Crew

Resilient Dragon

7,575 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Resilient Restorer 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff