Reply Advice Forum
Remember me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Blue Zeus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:02 pm
If anyone remembers me, I had a little poblem.. and first off I want to apoligize if i was rude to anyone, and everyone. I've had a long while to work on my problem, but I'm a different person then I was before. but now I have a little more to work on. Its a little hard to approach women now that I don't fear them. maybe its shyness, I don't know. But what can anyone suggest I do?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 pm
I am sorry but I don't remember you. I guess that is ok then cause you havent' offended me at all.
blaugh  

Mystic12

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:01 am
I remember, although I never responded before because of advise not to. But I will give it a go this round.
I would first suggest that you acknowledge what exactly scared you about women . Then implement that into why it is still hard for you to confront them. For example, are you afraid of what they could say, how they might act or what exactly do you fear?
This is the first step I think, because you can't confront something you fear/feared without understanding why and that goes for anything that a person fears.
Secondly, you need to be open to advise if you are seeking it. You need to actually try to look into your own situation to see if what people are saying is true for you and could potentially help your individual situation.
This is all I will start out with for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:47 pm
Oh I remember you.

Don't forget: even though you are actively seeking help it is no excuse to be rude. This is also coming from a person terrified of other people.

Also: never assume that you are magically "cured" or a "different person". These things that you are living with - they will be with you for life. It's like someone once said about smoking - there are only smokers who chose not to smoke. You're never 100% cured.

But you can still find a way to live a very happy fufilled life. And reading your post about being abused by your father I can completely understand why you would have women issues. That is a big thing - never forget that. You went through hell and you're still alive.  

Shinigami Unity

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff