Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Dec-22-08] Leeteuk Spends his Christmas with Max & Xiah

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:55 pm
Quote:
Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk has posted an entry online that he spent Christmas Eve with Xiah Junsu and Choikang Changmin of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

On Dec. 25, Eeteuk wrote on his minihompy “I enjoyed the concert with Junsu and Changmin” and wrote about his attendance to a concert with Junsu and Changmin.

Eeteuk wrote, “Viewing the concert at a location where we had performed brought back memories before debut, and I also thought that I still have a lot to learn. It was an enjoyable concert with Junsu and Changmin. I want to keep the image January’s encore concert in my head and rememer it later.” Leeteuk revealed that he had attended “The Soul Concert” featuring Park Hyoshin, Jungyeop, Wheesung, and Gummy.

Leeteuk also expressed his loneliness and disappointment that he didn’t have a girlfriend to spend Christmas Eve with and therefore had to spend with male friends instead.

Leeteuk said, “Returning home, I was sad. I noticed that after debut, I spent all my Christmases with Changmin. We both became melancholic. Next year I will either be busy or walk the streets with a girlfriend.”

Fans have been understanding Leeteuk’s entry, and have been leaving messages such as “We understand your loneliness. We wish we could fill that empty spot.” Others have been expressing jealousy with Christmas greetings such as “Don’t get a girlfriend, continue hanging out Changmin.”

Credit: minsarang.wordpress.com+superjuni-or13

Note: I think this is cute! Haha. I didn't know whether to post it in the DBSK forum or here...but I guess since it's more about Teukie, it goes here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 am
I wish I was Leeteuk! ><  

Got-Chocolate

iP e n q u i n

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:44 pm
I want to spend Christmas with Xiah and Changmin xD

lucky
*pout*

Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash