Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fallen Sky High ((Accepting!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:45 pm
So this is an RP for anyone that wishs to RP! It is a normal highschool full of drama, romance, and secrets. The private high school, in the center of the town. The school is very large, with it's own ice rink, multiple soccer fields, a football staduim, a track, and a seperate music auditorium. And yes, it is a boarding school. Just a block away is the cafe, where most people like to hang out, and a way down the street is the mall, which is the second largest ever constructed.

DoRm RoOm LiSt

As I said before, it is a private school so their are buildings where your character will live...

Lower Classman (freshman and sophomore)
Boys- Hewits
Girls- Corilyas

Upper Classman (junior and senior)
Boys- Shays
Girls- Darment

Special Dorms (You must be invited, athletically advanced, or adcademically advanced to be in the dorms)
Boys- Keeper
Girls- Medlant

RULES

1) 3rd person, must be literate. NO TEXT TALK!
2) PM all profiles to me.
3) Keep the rating PG 13 or below. If you MUST go higher, time-skip.
4) BE ACTIVE! If you're going to be gone for an extended period of time, let me know!
5) Try not to use too much bad language. It’s allowed but keep it down to a minimum.
6) Put a 4laugh somewhere in your profile so I know you read these
7) No anime, this is a realistic RP
8 ) Title your PM Role Play
9) I IS QUEEN! What I say, goes!
10) I have the right to change the rules at anytime, just because I can.
11) Please, don't just RP with one person!

CHARACTER SKELTONS

Master: {Gaia username}
Slave: {Name; first and last}
People call me: {Nickname, if you have one}
Now, if your dumb: {Gender}
I Am: {Age}
My Past Is As Follows: {Bio or Past}
I Act Like This: {Personality}
I live: {Dorm and room number}
I totally think this person is: {Crush}
If I Forgot: {other}
I Look Like This: {Appearance}

The Guys!

Master: NeverAndEver7
Slave: Andrew Morry
People call me: Andi
Now, if your dumb: Male
I Am: 18
My Past Is As Follows: When he was younger he lived with his parents, but they were attacked in their home and murdered. Andrew was struck in the head with a jewelry mallet. Though this did not kill him he sustained permanent brain damage that was both a curse and a blessing.
Now at 18, he has worked through his injury, which is now only noticeable by his slightly weaving gait and periodically horrible balance that makes him useless in sports. But because of his damage rendering him unable to walk or function normally for quite a few years of his life, he spent his bed ridden time pouring over books and puzzles and after years of studying and hard physical therapy, he earned himself a state admitted scholarship to any private school or his choosing.
I Act Like This: Relaxed and calm, hard to shock. He's generally a good guy but tends to be very socially awkward due to the greater part of his life being spent alone or with doctors.
I live: Shays
I totally think this person is: hasn't really talked to girls much
If I Forgot: He's good with puzzles and likes to wander, though he looks drunk when he does so.
I Look Like This: (sorry its kinda big)
User Image

Master: Romani Stand
Slave: Dade Alexander Brian
People call me: Dade
Now, if your dumb: Male
I Am: 17
My Past Is As Follows: Dade used to live in Chicago with his Mom and Dad, his little brother, and his older sister. On his fourteenth birthday, he spent the night at his best friend's house and fell in love with his best friend's older brother, a drug dealer. Within a year, he was into heroine and addicted within a month of using it. His parents eventually found out and sent him to Fallen Sky High. He's already been without any sort of drug for three months and has hated every second of it.
I Act Like This: Dade is constantly fidgeting. He can't sit still. His mind tends to wander so it's really hard for him to pay attention for any amount of time, unless he's at the nurse to get his 'step down heroine' as he calls it.
I live: Shays, 13
I totally think this person is: Hasn't looked yet.
If I Forgot: Dade is bisexual and wears shirts that cover at least down to the middle of his forearm. He also smokes a lot.
I Look Like This: User Image

The Girls!

Master: {DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy}
Slave: {Angel Delorosa}
People call me: {Nope}
Now, if your dumb: {Female}
I Am: {16}
My Past Is As Follows: {She was raised as the child for the bank buisness her father owned. She was raised rich and preppy but she turned it all down to be herself.}
I Act Like This: {Angel is a music and dancing freak. She loves to dance and bases her life on music terms. She would be what you would call an out going person, she loves to be the spot light of attention and will do anything for it}
I live: {Medlant}
I totally think this person is: {No one now}
If I Forgot: {She is what you would call an 'emo' but she is not depressed or angry shes her own person.}
I Look Like This: {User Image}

Master: Souless night lover
Slave: Nanami Suervi
People call me: Nana
Now if you're dumb: female
I am: 17
My past: She's lived on her own most of her life, every now and then she gets money from her step brother. Her father and Mother hated her so they kicked her out when she was 12.
I act like: Although she had a ruff life, Nana is everywhere all the time, is smileing and loves everything there is to do thats fun. Has a slight grade complex.
I live: Darment
I totally thing this person is: She's to dense to notice anything herself!
If I forgot:..... NOthing XD
I look like this:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Master: [arctic.rose]
Slave: Dahlia Bardiveau
People call me just Dahlia
Now, if your dumb, I'm a female.
I Am 17
My Past Is As Follows: I've always grown up as a rich kid. All of the students at my other schools both fear and hate me, bully me for money, stuff like that. I never told anyone about it, not even my parents. They were rarely there for me. I did something good, no comments. I do something bad, they scold and yell. I was brought up under the careful surveillance of them, making sure they correct me when they see errors. So I grew up as a "take-only-when-offered" kid.
I Act Like This: I am typically shy, and quite hard to understand the first time we talk. I gradually open up, and can show some attachment to someone I care about.
I live: Darment, 3
I totally think this person is not visible to me yet.
If I Forgot: I am a bit of a geek when it comes to the Japanese culture. I know some martial arts, and love wearing kimonos and using parasols.
I Look Like This,because this is who I am...
Master: Matsuri_Girl
Slave: Margaret Maria Johanson
People call me: Mari [pronounced with a long a not like Mary]
Now, if your dumb: Girl
I Am: 16 [With an August Birthday so I'm still a sophmore]
My Past Is As Follows: My mother is gone. she dissaperaed one night leaving a note that she couldn't stand my father and couldn't take me with her. Since then my father has spiraled into depression. He can't stand to have me around because I look just like my mother. I don't talk to anybody much, prefering to keep to myslef and my sketch pad. I'm very artistically skilled.
I Act Like This: Quiet, but when I do talk often sarcastic and mean. I've already had my heart broked by the two people who were supposed to always love me no matter what and I'm not about to let my anyone else get close enough to break my heart again.
I live: Corilyas, 113
I totally think this person is: I don't do crushes, or at least that's what I tel my self...
If I Forgot: When I'm not sketching, I'm reading and I always have at least one book and one sketch pad with me.
I Look Like This: User Image
Master: {Dolphina_Cerulean} 4laugh
Slave: {Damionica Joarencia}
People call me: {Dami, Anjel, Luna}
Now, if your dumb: {Female}
I Am: {16}
My Past Is As Follows: {Rich kid, spoiled childhod until she turned 7. Her mother fell ill and passed away. From then on her father hated her and beat her. She looks like her mother, but acts on her own. She has dealt with teaseings for her mother and has become quite shy. She has never gotten a grade less than an A+ and cried when she got a 96. She currently has a 4.0 average and is a newly transferred sophmore.}
I Act Like This: {Shy in class, Challenging on the tatami, and a bookworm. She is slightly bipolar, and has MPD. She is often found talking to the air or with a blank stare.}
I live: {Special Dorms 2}---(Academic reasons)
I totally think this person is: {None so far}
If I Forgot: {She has studied many Martial Arts to a deadly acuracy.}
I Look Like This:
User Image
Master: {Gaia username}: xLadyMarmeladex
Slave: {Name; first and last} Amy Uzumaki 4laugh
People call me: {Nickname, if you have one}: Uzzy
Now, if your dumb: {Gender} Female <.<
I Am: {Age} 17
My Past Is As Follows: {Bio or Past} Her parents found her at the streets, but abandoned her, because they couldn't afford her. No one knows, but she is a princess
I Act Like This: {Personality} Shy, quiet, sometimes random.
I live: {Dorm and room number} Darment.
I totally think this person is: {Crush} Uzzy hasn't looked yet.
If I Forgot: {other}...
I Look Like This: {Appearance}
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:19 pm
Master: Souless night lover
Slave: Nanami Suervi
People call me: Nana
Now if you're dumb: female
I am: 17
My past: She's lived on her own most of her life, every now and then she gets money from her step brother. Her father and Mother hated her so they kicked her out when she was 12.
I act like: Although she had a ruff life, Nana is everywhere all the time, is smileing and loves everything there is to do thats fun. Has a slight grade complex.
I live: Darment
I totally thing this person is: She's to dense to notice anything herself!
If I forgot:..... NOthing XD
I look like this:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ooyajima

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 pm
((please send me your skelli's and not post them please. Thanks ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:00 pm
Angel plugged her iPod into her ears having it start playing Atreyu. She started dancing in the middle of the courtyard. So typical Angel. Didn't care what anyone did or said to her. She just wanted to be herself.  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:02 pm
Dahlia looked around the school grounds, twisting her parasol nervously withing her grasp. She was a junior, but had started her first day. Biting on her lip, she glanced around, seeing all the students chatting excitedly with one another. Sighing dejectedly, Dahlia kept her seat on the bench.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 pm
Angel was nearing the group of students and they just stared at her. "Sorry," She said grinning as she reached the main balcony of the courtyard. "Killer umbrella," Angel said to the girl who was twisting it back and forth looking somewhat bored.  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm
Dahlia jumped at the sound of another's voice talking to her. She smiled shyly and cleared her throat. "It's a parasol.... directly made in Japan....." She spoke softly. "Thank you."

[[Sorry if I post short.... my brain is fried and I just feel dead x___x]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:14 pm
"Japan? Thats fawesome. " She said adding in her own vocabulary. "Oh I'm Angel by the way... Name doesn't fit my personallity but what are you going to do." She said. She loved chatting, thats what her natural talent is.  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:22 pm
Dahlia giggled slightly at her word. "Dahlia." She said, her voice becoming a bit stronger.

[[........-ded- night.]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 pm
"Thats a really pretty name, I'm soo jealous," Angel said sensing that the girl was shy and timid.
((Me too, night))  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 am
"Th-thanks......" Dahlia smiled slightly. I guess I won't be alone now..... "So um............where are the classes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:51 pm
"Oh you knew? Well I should have guessed," Angel said softly. "Come with me, I'll show you them. The school has a pretty easy lay out. Its just a huge square basically." Angel explained using her hands.  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:39 pm
Dahlia slowly stood, and nodded. "Lead the way..." she spoke softly. Shifting her parasol, she felt many pairs of eyes on her. Sighing, Dahlia hid behind her parasol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:08 pm
"Alright, well. The dorms are up these stairs. Show your card to get it." Angel said flashing her card to the attentant. "Did you get your room assignment?" She asked looking at Dahlia.  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

Romani Stand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:11 pm
Dade was flying high. He had had his fake heroin and was now laying on a bench in the courtyard. He giggled happily as he watched the clouds pass by. He smiled his goofy 'I'm high and happy' smile and closed his eyes.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff