Do you like this Rp?
  HELL NO!!! ITS STUPID
  ...its ok....
  OMG I LOVE IT *huggles*
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 am
User Image

When NASA was launching an expermental unmaned shuttle, it crashed into a rouge comet. The comet being nocked off course collided with earths atmosphere, causing the world wide catastrophe known as the "FLARE". Due to the FLARE, humans and animal's all over the world have started to change. The world Government's declared that those who were affected by the FLARE be quarintined until further notice, but secertly they were collecting soldiers for war.They werent the only ones. The Mafia and the Vadicon where also collecting them for private armys. Now you are on the run from the whole world. Will you join one of the three powers or make your own group and oppose them? The choice is yours. Welcome to the New World War.

Rules:

arrow Don’t leave any blanks in your profile!
arrow Title the message Profile
arrow Your must be able to type atleast 3 sentences. If you cant tell me why before hand.
arrow No quoting unless you’re replying to something a few pages back
arrow No god modding. If I catch you god modding your first offense will result in a warning. a second offence will result in your character getting captured, tourtured and possibly killed, which means I will delete your character. evil
arrow Please try to get the grammar right. I'm not perfect but I try my best, so try yours as well.
arrow Don’t kill another person’s character without their consent.
arrow Romance and Violence is encouraged. If your gonna do something perverted though please go and do that in your pms. If you post something that I dont like I will delete you character and report you.
arrow If you do decide to leave the rp, please inform me so I can think of a cool death for you mrgreen
arrow If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask.
arrow Don't ignore people. If you do I'll force your character to do something stupid and/or embarceing.
arrow Have fun and enjoy yourselves.
arrow I may add more rules later

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:36 am
Heres what your character sheet will look like. If you dont like the way its set up to bad.

Character sheet:

Username:
character name:
character age:
Are you human or animal?((if animal you were affected by the flare)):
Sex:
Sexuality:
Personility:
Where you affeted by the FLARE?((for humanoids only)):
How were you affected by the FLARE? What are your abilities?((limit it to two)):
Do you belong to one of the three powers((World Governments, Mafia, and the Vadicon.)).If so which?((If you chose World Governments which contry do you serve?)):
Weapons: ((please limit it to 3))
Bio:
Apperance: ((either use tektek.org or a picture))  

ooyajima

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 am
My character:

Username: Souless night lover

character name: Nanami (her family called her Nana.))

Character age: 17

Are you human or animal: Human but can change into a fox.

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Likes boys but isn't really looking for anyone.

Personility: Hotheaded and gets annoyed easily. But if it's a good day, she is kind and loving. She likes feeling the rush of haveing people chase after her, and ticks people off just to get them mad. Although she acts like a child she has a very serious side.

Where you affeted by the FLARE: yes

How were you affecter by the FLARE: Can make gates that can also be used as shields. (like the woman from Black Cat!)

Do you belong to one of the three powers: No

Weaponds: 2 revolver

Bio: When the Flare hit, Nanami was with her family. After it hit Nanami saw that her Family didn't make it. She then decieded that she never wanted to love anyone ever again

Apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:41 pm
The night had come, NAnami sat down by a fire she had started. She took out her revolvers and started to clean them. Blood had splatered on it from the Thugs that had been chaseing her down. "It's been a long day, no?" she asked a small cat who was eating the bones of Nanamis dinner.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:17 am
Semi sighed as she picked at some grass. Beside her laid her trust bo-staff, her one and only weapon.

It sucked being alone. About two or so days after the mysterious disappearances of her friends, Semi had caught herself in the act of having a pleasant conversation with nobody. Just muttering to herself...but it was always the first warning sign of becoming insane. And this was NOT the right time to go insane.

When she was out of grass to pick, she twirled her bo-staff and started to sing a little to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:57 pm
Nana heard something makeing noise a few feet from where she was. She got up takeing her Revolver, and walked over to where the noise was.  

ooyajima

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:38 pm
Damion crouched down warily when he heard something ahead. He clutched the strap of his backpack, and with his other hand he touched the handle of his whip, taking on a defensive stance. He tried to peer through the trees, but he couldn't see anything in the semi-darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 pm
Nanami haveing good vision from the start could see his shadowed figure. "Hey you!" she said pointing her revolver at him.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:24 pm
Semi gasped. She heard a voice, angry and demanding. Not too far away she could see the sharp gleam of something in the moonlight, like the glare of a gun.

Picking up her bo-staff, Semi quietly crept tword the sound, keeping as silent and hidden as she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:36 pm
Nanami heard the other noise and lifted her other gun in her direaction. ""... crap I was hoping the Mob wouldnt find me so soon." she said to herself.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:05 pm
Semi moved as quietly as she could. Before she could stop herself, she could quietly hear herself speak:

"Ok, Semi. Move quietly. Light steps, just like Sensei taught you. Bo-staff at the ready, you don't know what's up there. I'll get it, right? Of course I'll get it!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:08 pm
Nana loded her gun. "Come out dammit, I know you're there." she said shooting a warning shot at the tree she was by.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:14 pm
The shot startled her. Semi jumped with a little gasp of shock. This person had a gun. And what did she have? A little stick. She was nothing compared to the enemy. She was lost.

Her heart sinking, Semi came forward, her arm holding the bo-staff at ease but every muscle in her body tense. In the dark she could make out a gun, pointed to the center of her chest, the holder a blonde girl. She looked about her age.

Semi smiled. Putting her bo-staff on the ground, she raised her arms into the air. "Take me if you want. But I must warn you, I won't go quietly."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:56 pm
Not sure who these people were or what side they were on, Lobo, in his wolf form, crouched down and stayed perfectly still, sniffing the air for any more people. He could smell one more man, but while looking up at the sky sniffing he noticed the full moon. 'Oh crap! Not here...not now.' Being unable to control himself, he let out a long howl.  

RyouKasai

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:16 pm
Nanami heared the howl but ignored it. She looked at the girl. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." she said droping the guns but still holding them just incase she attacked her. She then laughed. "and you to!" she said to the other boy. "Sorry for scarying you. she gave a gentel smile.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff