Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Jan-17-09] Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon feels the Heat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:41 pm
Quote:
Taeyeon of Girls' Generation has been receiving quite a bit of heat due to her statements on her radio program with Kangin (MBC FM4U의 `강인 태연의 친한 친구`).

The Girls' Generation member who was in a great deal of pain due to the flu, vented her frustration about her incident at the hospital:

I went to the hospital to receive a shot because I was very ill with the flu. But when I arrived, the nurse told me to just lie down and wait, because it was lunch time.

But she was a nurse, instead of telling me to wait, couldn't she have just given me a shot?

I almost caused a scene, but I simply stated, 'How could you be like that,' and left. Is it a patients duty to be sick on time?

Kangin then stated:
Tell me which hospital it was. It looks like that nurse has lost her mind. She should just eat lunch forever.

When a patient is in pain, it's extremely frustrating to have to wait, especially because hospital workers have the worst attitudes ever. I can definitely relate to Taeyeon's frustrations, as I've had very similar experiences at the ER. In any regards, both Taeyeon and Kangin's statements have been blown out of proportion and netizens are already starting to hate on, well Taeyeon exclusively. Which just goes to show, that little girls love finding reasons to hate on Girls' Generation. And forces SM Entertainment to release apologies like these:

Taeyeon and Kangin should've been a little more careful with their words, unfortunately they weren't. However, there were no evil intentions. All of us are very sorry about this incident.

Credit: allkpop.com  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:02 am

I felt really sad when I from reading hate comments from antis on different blogs. D':

But poor Kangin and TaeYeon. >x<

`Ayame
Crew

Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas