ROYALLY GOT SCREWED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venuslady

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:21 pm
TO ALL GEEZERS - WARNING

Be VERY careful of what you change the music to in your aquarium.... I changed it to "Calm Water" AND ALL MY FISH TURNED TO SKELETONS!

I AM ROYALLY F***ING PISSED!

I spent a lot of money trying to get my aquarium ti look nice and Gaia SCREWS me on it. If a Moderator sees this I DON'T CARE. I think we should BOYCOTT buying anything from Phin phang. Let'ds us Geezers band together and get Gaia to fix this little problem....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:28 pm
Well, to moderate my freakout above, NOW all of a sudden my aquarium seems to be back to normal.... what happened?

I have NO clue.

Just be VERY careful NOT to change the music to "calm Waters" !!!!  

Venuslady

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:37 pm
If you put the freaky phonograph in your aquarium, it turns your fish to skeletons. They're not dead, the just look frightening. I never heard of the music selection messing with them though... I can't remember what mines set to, but I usually have good luck. 3nodding

Although today I got another octupus to ride around on my head. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:47 pm
Stargazer Lily
If you put the freaky phonograph in your aquarium, it turns your fish to skeletons. They're not dead, the just look frightening. I never heard of the music selection messing with them though... I can't remember what mines set to, but I usually have good luck. 3nodding

Although today I got another octupus to ride around on my head. stare

Hi Stargazer!

Well, I've had the phonograph there for a week or so and NOTHING happened to my fish UNTIL I changed it to that one called "Calm Water" and then BLAMMO, I had skeletons! Shocked the crap outta me! Just son't use that one!  

Venuslady

Lady Antu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:37 pm
The song "Calm Water", which you only get when you have the phonograph, does that. Its only a temporary thing until you change your music again. Its supposed to do that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:47 pm
Yeah, that freaked me out when that happened to me, too. 3nodding  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Veddhartha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:52 am
Aye, that's normal. It's a Halloween combination or something. It doesn't last as said. Phonograph does nice effect and sound also when it changes the fishes, look for it if you miss it first time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:31 am
i sold my phonograph in the marketplace, i didnt like what it did to my fish either  

MotherMoo

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:47 am
The sad thing is that I never did figure out how the phonograph worked. Guess I'm not a techie, even in pixel form!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:25 am
I heard that you only play the Kelp and Ballad of the Overseer music, any other and your life doesn't go up. I tried this and mine went up really fast, that and feeding your fish is all you're supposed to do.  

Miss Abigal of Lenox

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:34 am
lol that made me giggle. it is supposed to do that! Don't worry your poor fishies are ok.lol

that was funny  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:18 pm
Sleeping_Princess22
lol that made me giggle. it is supposed to do that! Don't worry your poor fishies are ok.lol

that was funny

Yeah, they're OK now, but it gave me a heart attack when it happened and I couldn't seem to get it straightened out!  

Venuslady

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm
I have the phonograph in my aquarium, but I've never seen that! I like the music I have now and I get pretty good items, so I'm keeping it the way it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:47 pm
I had a near heart attack when that happened to me. It was near Halloween too. I rushed to the aquarium forum and found out it was the phonograph and the CAlm waters song. I gave the phonograph to a friend.

I can't remember the person with the siggy "Its not hot flashes, its just my inner child playing with matches again" But I laughed so hard!  

iggies

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:38 am
Don't panic. Just change the music to something other than calm water and you are back to normal. The effect of the creepy phonograph is reversible.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff