Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Amazing Digi-Race! *Done* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:04 am
~Approved by Im Windspirit.

The Amazing Digi-Race!

Each player rolls two 20 sided dice, and whoever can get at least a 35 wins First place. The second place prize is with at least 30, and below 35. Third place is EXACTLY 25 or 24 to win, and you must get 10 OR UNDER to win last place. You may only try the dice roll twice, and you may only submit an entry for the roleplaying contest once.

Valkryiemon - Burninglink
Magnamon - dheven

Roleplaying contest:
Alright, there are three prizes for this contest. Each member who chooses to participate must roleplay the race, and determine a winner. You can choose who you want to win. A good rp would be at least, I'd say 30 lines long....so get to RP'ing!

The contestants in the race for the roleplay are:
Sleipmon
Mirage Gaogamon
Raidramon

When you get one of the numbers for the dice roll, pm me with the page number.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
OuchRightInTheFreedom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 1 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:06 am
oh, cool! Another contest! I hope I win....I'm bad with dice.....they aren't my friends....  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 2 Total: 18 (2-40)

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 am
Nuuuuuu! I must get it!
Ultimate Power Ranger Super Sexy Dice Powers ACTIVATE!  
KiroMishima rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 18 Total: 37 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 am
die!  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:09 am
hey i got first on my first try! cool  
dheven rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 20 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:13 am
Hey there! I'm new here so I hope I do this right!  

dheven

Clean Gaian

dheven

Clean Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:14 am
Third place! This is my first contest and I won!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 am
good job! but i think secend has to win then first xd  

KiroMishima
Crew

dheven

Clean Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:17 am
Awwww. But if I roll again, I might not get second place!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:40 am
(Looks like I have to roleplay....oh well.)

The wind tore furiously through the trees, ripping off the leaves, and making them swirl in a mad dance over the surface of the Digi-Race dome. Three digimon were evenly spaced at the start line of the track. The three digimon were Sleipmon, Raidramon, and Mirage Gaogamon. Everyone had their eyes on Mirage Gaogamon...for the figured he would win. The race was an all out brawl, spanning 30 laps around the oval racetrack. The rules were simple....the one who makes it to the finish lap in one piece first wins. The Deputymon above in the stands rose his cannon to the air, and blasted into the air. The crowd was already in a frenzy, even though the race had just begun. Mirage Gaogamon took off into first, using his superior speed, but he was followed closely behind by Raidramon. Raidramon was shot down, however, by an arrow bolt that hit him from behind. Sleipmon was hot on Mirage Gaogamon's heels, raining upon him a hellstorm of arrow fire. Mirage gaogamon had a hard time keeping up, and his right claw was cracked by the force of an incoming arrow. He gasped in pain, and Sleipmon trudged past him. Mirage Gaogamon was agile enough to jump over Sleipmon, and take a slice at his armor. His claws formed a large diagonal slice to Sleipmon's armor, not harming Sleipmon at all, but doing a number on his front torso armor. That set Sleipmon off. He rammed Mirage Gaogamon with his Oblong red shield, and froze him to the ground with its cocytus breath. Mirage Gaogamon's feet were frozen to the ground, immobilizing him. Sleipmon charged on with all his speed and effort, and was on lap ten of the race already. Mirage Gaogamon was still on lap eight. Mirage Gaogamon was furious. He couldn't move, and had to watch as Sleipmon dominated the racetrack. A lightning bolt came down on the ice surrounding his legs, and thawed them out. Raidramon shot past Mirage Gaogamon, only on his fifth lap, and took off full speed after Sleipmon.
Sleipmon felt the ground shake as a black blur shot past him, making him lose his focus, and footing. He fell over to the ground, and yelled out in rage as Mirage Gaogamon flew past him. He tried to get himself up with his shield, but it was no use.
Mirage Gaogamon was hot on Raidramon's trail, and despite the fact that Raidramon had saved him, he wouldn't let Raidramon win. He vanished into thin air, and was instantly in front of Raidramon. He screamed his attack for all to hear, and brought his attack down on the Raidramon.
"GALE CLAW!"
Raidramon had seen this coming, for he knew that a race was a race, and no one helped each other. He strafed out of the way of Mirage Gaogamon's attack, evading it easily because of his petite size compared to the mega level digimon. He charged his horn with lightning, and rammed the crack that sleipmon made in Mirage Gaogamon's armor.
Mirage Gaogamon fell back in pain, and cursed the raidramon as it ran further and further away. He brought himself to his feet, and shot off after the Raidramon. They were now on lap 27, and the race was nearing it's end.
Sleipmon had gotten himself up by now, and had done a few laps, bringing him to about lap 18. He shot at Mirage Gaogamon as he passed by, and ran after him, cursing him under his breath.
Mirage Gaogamon felt the arrow bolts whiz by his head, and he turned around, and impaled Sleipmon with his claws, turning him into data, which scattered into the leaf-filled sky, turning the leaves a brilliant, flowing crimson. He flew after Raidramon, who was on his last lap.
Raidramon felt the increase in pressure on himself, when he saw sleipmon's defeat. He flipped around to see Mirage Gaogamon readying his claws to exterminate his other opponent.
Mirage Gaogamon was hellbent, and was willing to delete the one who saved him in order to win the race. They were both on their last lap, and Mirage Gaogamon was quickly passing Raidramon. He saw that he did not need to kill Raidramon to win, so he merely passed Raidramon, and shot off towards the finish line.
Raidramon was taken by surprise, but then got a very splendid idea. He saw a hole in the back of Mirage Gaogamon's armor, that, if he could hit it with a lightning bolt, would guarantee him the race. He aimed his horn up to the sky, and, surely enough, a lightning bolt shot down, and flew right into the crevice, hitting Mirage Gaogamon directly.
Mirage Gaogamon felt the lightning stick his back mid-torso, and he also felt himself turning into data. He was close enough to the finish line, so he sped up, and thought that he had won the race.
Raidramon watched him fly, and also saw him turn to data right before he crossed the line. The crowd applauded as Raidramon was the only digimon left to pass the finish line, and took his spot as winner of the Digi-Race.

(Well, an unlikely ending, and a lot of writing....)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:46 am
Enigmatic:
I love it. I'm sure you'll see some very difficult competition though..I've seen the skill of some roleplayers here....

And the order does not matter, a prize is a prize, and if you roll correctly, you get it.  
Tokokizora rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 14 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:51 am
Time end this old school style
roll
FORM BLAZING SWORD!!

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:53 am
Time end this old school style
so all that's left are the RPs for people to win
FORM BLAZING SWORD!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 am
yeah....you won valkyriemon...so do you want it, do you want to trade it, or give it to someone else?

THIS QUESTION STANDS FOR EVERYONE WHO WINS A DIGIMON!  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 am
O_o wow you already made it  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]