Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Ouran Host Club DS USA release

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:11 pm
[edit] Visual novel (from Wikipedia)
The Ouran Host Club visual novel was released for PlayStation 2 on April 19, 2007 by Idea Factory. Based on the television series, the player makes decisions as Haruhi that affect the other hosts feelings toward her. The game features the characters of Jean-Pierre Léo, a long-time French friend of Tamaki, and Sayuri Himemiya, a childhood friend of Haruhi, designed by the series creator. There are two other original characters. The game has been released exclusively in Japan.

A Nintendo DS port of the game, updated with a fully voiced cast and new character-specific scenarios, will be released on March 19, 2009.

Yay!! Okay who else is beyond psyched with this news?!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:43 pm
Hate to burst your bubble, but I believe it only means in Japan. I don't expect the Host Club games to come to America any time soon.

I'm pretty sure it would do poorly in sales. I mean there's only so many fans . Plus the fact it's an anime 2-D game, (2 things that do poor in the video game world) is another why I think it would do awfull in the U.S.  

Taco Bell Famine

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:32 pm
I agree with Famine.

Plus, it's Wikipedia. Anyone can edit and add information.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:10 am
User Image
~* ♥ I despise the world I'm living in, and yet I learned to love within its dwelling ♥*~
Is it available for PSP users too? *crossfingers*

Witch Silhouette

Dangerous Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100

Shin-chan212

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:17 am
its true that those games are bing released as it is advertised on the official japanese website, but it is also true that it is for Japan ONLY. sales really wouldn't do so well here, even despite the fan base. It's sad but it's reality.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:54 am
Which is why we happy fangirls need to learn Japanese and special order the games from Japan!!  

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100

SilverMoon249

Feisty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:24 pm
I hate when that happens!! We get all worked up about the news of a game release, only to have our hopes crushed by the fact that the release is in Japan only... crying Spoils my happiness... Just like with the Vampire Knight games, or any other otome series I'm into... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:49 pm
I hate that's it only in japan. I wish they'd at least bring that game to the us someday  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Until_My_Heart_Caves_In

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:46 am
Taco Bell Famine
Hate to burst your bubble, but I believe it only means in Japan. I don't expect the Host Club games to come to America any time soon.

I'm pretty sure it would do poorly in sales. I mean there's only so many fans . Plus the fact it's an anime 2-D game, (2 things that do poor in the video game world) is another why I think it would do awfull in the U.S.

3nodding sad but true  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 pm
sad  

Fiona_Gryphin

Gracious Gaian

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff