Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
true ghosts stories Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Orgasmic_Death_xX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:31 pm
okay this is a scary true ghosts story a girl moved into a house and saw a gaunty pale looking women and her eyes were hollowed out she got scared and ran out of her home she was researching the home and found out that the husband there said her wife ran away or left the country......so pretty much shes a vengful ghosts and her husband killed her and made up a story to cover it up yep.....good times good times XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:08 am
That's weird. Are joo serious? eek  

Asen the Terror of Death

H6E6L6L

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:35 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 am
O.O
awwwwwwwwwwww
i thought it was gonna be REALLY scary
ive heard stuff like that too many times....................
but i like it ;D  

sakura_blossoms95

Nessa Bad Niqqa-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 pm
thats no ghost story...this is...

One evening my ex-wife and I decided to take an old board to a good friend of mine’s house. He lived close to downtown Tulsa,and he believed in spirits. He had seen some of our “sessions” and he even participated. His wife however did not believe, and so we thought we would show her a few things. Little did we know that before the evening was over my friend Mike and I would find ourselves inside a mental health ward.

This particular night there was a crisp full moon, everyone was in a pleasant mood,and we brought candles, a box of soil, and poured purified water into a cool little chalice that my ex-wife carried with her sometimes. We situated ourselves on the coffee table in the living room, dimmed the lights, and lit the candles.

Almost immediately the centerpiece started moving in a wide circle alarmingly fast and with unusual intensity. Before we could ask a question the centerpiece moved to HELLO and slowly swooshed past. It was if the spirit was already there, and like it wanted to show us how powerful it was. I remember finding this unusual because usually we had to wait for 5 or 10 minutes for a spirit to start communicating. This time however it began to move the very instant we laid our fingers on the planchette.

Mike’s wife was Patricia, a large unfriendly biker type chic who didn’t scare easily. This time we didn’t ask the spirits name, we usually assumed it was ZOZO, because that was usually the only name it would claim, even when we would ask to speak with more docile spirits. The board said it did not like Patricia, and began to call her names. Patricia kept giving us dirty looks and thought we were trying to piss her off, but we were just letting the board make it’s comments. The board said Patricia was cheating on Michael with an old ex-boyfriend. Me and my ex had no idea who this ex was, and Michael abruptly told us to ask the board what her ex-boyfriends name was. It spelled Matt, and Michael’s face turned red with jealousy. The board went on to say that she had sex with him earlier that day while Michael was at work. Michael asked in which room, and it said “His BED.” Michael walked in the room and looked around for a few minutes coming back with a men’s watch he said didn’t belong to him. Patricia was obviously very uncomfortable with all of this, and denied the accusations now coming from Michael. The board said it was going to “SCARE” Patricia.

Things calmed down after we took a break from the Ouija board, and Michael and myself enjoyed a few beers as the evening progressed. We were all sitting in the living room and it was about midnight or so when my wife and I got back on the board. The board began to cuss Patricia again,and we thought about going home as it was getting carried away with the insults. Suddenly all the board would spell was WINDOW. It spelled it over and over as if trying to tell us something. We all looked out the living room windows but saw nothing but darkness. Patricia asked us if we needed a beer and we said yes. The board spelling window, window faster and faster, when we heard a terrifying scream from the kitchen. Patricia was screaming ” Someone was looking in at me through the window!”

Me and Michael bolted out the front door and we saw a tall man running down the street. We chased him for a few blocks,down an alley way and into a building. Police officers were at this building with cruisers pulled up to the front of this MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY! A faculty lady asked us what the hell was going on,and we told her about the peeping tom. She informed us that this person had simply vanished off the property an hour earlier,and got the police involved in searching for the disturbed individual. I told the officers that this person was staring into a window on the side of the house and one officer went thru an “employees only” door to ask the guy some questions. Me and Michael were catching our breaths outside and after about ten minutes the officers came outside laughing amongst themselves. I asked the burly officer what happened and I will NEVER forget what he said.

The officer told me the guy was obviously disturbed,and said he wouldn’t answer any of his questions however he told the faculty member that he had told her “The devil told me I would find him there!” A rush of chills flowed up and down my spine as I looked at Michael with jaw dropped and we stood there in disbelief. The officer also commented that no charges could be filed as this man was legally insane,and living at this home for the mentally challenged. We walked back home and told the girls what we had found out. Patricia had threw the Ouija board out the front door, and told me that I wasn’t welcome there anymore. She was trembling and my ex-wife was scared as well. Me and Michael decided to burn the board.

Michael got an old gas can from the shed, and poured gasoline over the board,and tossed the gas can about 15 feet across the yard. As we watched, he threw a match down and an amazing thing happened. A tall flash of flame ignited, but instead of burning the board, a trail of fire flashed across the yard all the way to the can of gasoline where it exploded in a huge fireball. Michael received second and third degree burns on his face and hands and we called an ambulance because was screaming and was almost blinded by the gasoline. Again the police showed up as the Ambulance took Michael and Patricia to the hospital. I remember picking up the Ouija board and noticing a blackened frame of burnt grass surrounding the board but incredibly the Ouija board was unharmed. I threw the board in the trash on the side of the house.

The next day I got a call from Patricia who proceeded to cuss me out. She asked me “How could I do such a thing?” She then accused me of placing the Ouija board in the kitchen where the peeping tom was. I told her that I threw the board in the trash outside, but she didn’t believe me. Michael spent the night in the hospital, and had to go to intensive outpatient treatment for the burns he had received.

I remained friends with Michael and about a year after that night he told me that Patricia admitted to cheating on him. The watch he had found had belonged to her ex, and they had sex earlier that day just as the board claimed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:32 am
ghost stories never scare me  

My Real Name Is Alice

jireh24

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:09 am
ghost stories are no big deal  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 pm
ohhhh at my friends house her grandpa got a new pack of ciggaretts and he was out side workin and her grandma looked in the yard and saw a shadow of somwone smoking so when the grandpa came in the grandma asked if hed opened his ciggaretts yet he said no so she made him show the pack to her and.... there was one missing  

XJessexGreenDayX

magus5200

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 am
I Heard This Story From My Teacher Once

This Guy (in his early 30's) Was Driving Down The Street At Night. He saw a little girl (probably about 10) Walking On The Side Of The Road. He Stoped And Asked Her If She Needed A Ride. She Got In The Car, And Told Him Where She Lived. The Man Saw That The Girl Was Cold. On A Red Light, He Took Off His Coat And Put It Around Her. She Smiled At The Man. When They Got To Her House She Thanked The Man And Went Inside The House. On The Way To His House, The Man Noticed That The Girl Still Had His Coat. Then, The Next Day, He Went By The House And Knocked On The Door. An Elderly Woman Opened The Door. The Man Asked "Excuse Me, Does A Little Girl Live Here?" "I Lent Her My Coat Yesterday, And Need It Back." The Elderly Woman Looked Puzzled. Then The Man Looked Into The House And Saw Ontop Of The Fireplace Was A Picture Of The Girl. He Said, "Thats The Girl, In That Picture On The Fireplace." The Elderly Woman Was Stuned! eek Then She Said, "My Daughter Died In A Car Accident 18 Years Ago!" After That, The Woman Told Him Where Her Daughters Grave Was. When He Went There, He Found His Coat Folded Neatly On The Grave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 pm
My mom read me a story that a man walked by his neibor's house, a lady lived there her husband had left her and stole all her money, the man saw a dark figure standing there pointing at something it was night so he ignored it and went home. The next night same thing so he went to the sherif to go see in case his neibor was in danger. The sherif asked the rich lady who lived in the house if they could go look but she said no. The sherif saw she was nervous so they went to dig where the man was pointing. The sherif and the guy found the body of the husban. The lady had killed her husband for being unfaithful and barried him in the yard so the husband's ghost told on her haha  

Deedet-san

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Love Machine 150

Kelce Ines

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:21 pm
creepy stories  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:21 pm
scary!!!! ahh! sweatdrop  

Phoenix Night Goddess

ninja-cookies-attack

5,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:33 am
my house is haunted by a cat that lived here before i did. 0.o but its not scary. ghost storys are never scary  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:04 am
iKILLA KAY TAY TAY_x
thats no ghost story...this is...

One evening my ex-wife and I decided to take an old board to a good friend of mine’s house. He lived close to downtown Tulsa,and he believed in spirits. He had seen some of our “sessions” and he even participated. His wife however did not believe, and so we thought we would show her a few things. Little did we know that before the evening was over my friend Mike and I would find ourselves inside a mental health ward.

This particular night there was a crisp full moon, everyone was in a pleasant mood,and we brought candles, a box of soil, and poured purified water into a cool little chalice that my ex-wife carried with her sometimes. We situated ourselves on the coffee table in the living room, dimmed the lights, and lit the candles.

Almost immediately the centerpiece started moving in a wide circle alarmingly fast and with unusual intensity. Before we could ask a question the centerpiece moved to HELLO and slowly swooshed past. It was if the spirit was already there, and like it wanted to show us how powerful it was. I remember finding this unusual because usually we had to wait for 5 or 10 minutes for a spirit to start communicating. This time however it began to move the very instant we laid our fingers on the planchette.

Mike’s wife was Patricia, a large unfriendly biker type chic who didn’t scare easily. This time we didn’t ask the spirits name, we usually assumed it was ZOZO, because that was usually the only name it would claim, even when we would ask to speak with more docile spirits. The board said it did not like Patricia, and began to call her names. Patricia kept giving us dirty looks and thought we were trying to piss her off, but we were just letting the board make it’s comments. The board said Patricia was cheating on Michael with an old ex-boyfriend. Me and my ex had no idea who this ex was, and Michael abruptly told us to ask the board what her ex-boyfriends name was. It spelled Matt, and Michael’s face turned red with jealousy. The board went on to say that she had sex with him earlier that day while Michael was at work. Michael asked in which room, and it said “His BED.” Michael walked in the room and looked around for a few minutes coming back with a men’s watch he said didn’t belong to him. Patricia was obviously very uncomfortable with all of this, and denied the accusations now coming from Michael. The board said it was going to “SCARE” Patricia.

Things calmed down after we took a break from the Ouija board, and Michael and myself enjoyed a few beers as the evening progressed. We were all sitting in the living room and it was about midnight or so when my wife and I got back on the board. The board began to cuss Patricia again,and we thought about going home as it was getting carried away with the insults. Suddenly all the board would spell was WINDOW. It spelled it over and over as if trying to tell us something. We all looked out the living room windows but saw nothing but darkness. Patricia asked us if we needed a beer and we said yes. The board spelling window, window faster and faster, when we heard a terrifying scream from the kitchen. Patricia was screaming ” Someone was looking in at me through the window!”

Me and Michael bolted out the front door and we saw a tall man running down the street. We chased him for a few blocks,down an alley way and into a building. Police officers were at this building with cruisers pulled up to the front of this MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY! A faculty lady asked us what the hell was going on,and we told her about the peeping tom. She informed us that this person had simply vanished off the property an hour earlier,and got the police involved in searching for the disturbed individual. I told the officers that this person was staring into a window on the side of the house and one officer went thru an “employees only” door to ask the guy some questions. Me and Michael were catching our breaths outside and after about ten minutes the officers came outside laughing amongst themselves. I asked the burly officer what happened and I will NEVER forget what he said.

The officer told me the guy was obviously disturbed,and said he wouldn’t answer any of his questions however he told the faculty member that he had told her “The devil told me I would find him there!” A rush of chills flowed up and down my spine as I looked at Michael with jaw dropped and we stood there in disbelief. The officer also commented that no charges could be filed as this man was legally insane,and living at this home for the mentally challenged. We walked back home and told the girls what we had found out. Patricia had threw the Ouija board out the front door, and told me that I wasn’t welcome there anymore. She was trembling and my ex-wife was scared as well. Me and Michael decided to burn the board.

Michael got an old gas can from the shed, and poured gasoline over the board,and tossed the gas can about 15 feet across the yard. As we watched, he threw a match down and an amazing thing happened. A tall flash of flame ignited, but instead of burning the board, a trail of fire flashed across the yard all the way to the can of gasoline where it exploded in a huge fireball. Michael received second and third degree burns on his face and hands and we called an ambulance because was screaming and was almost blinded by the gasoline. Again the police showed up as the Ambulance took Michael and Patricia to the hospital. I remember picking up the Ouija board and noticing a blackened frame of burnt grass surrounding the board but incredibly the Ouija board was unharmed. I threw the board in the trash on the side of the house.

The next day I got a call from Patricia who proceeded to cuss me out. She asked me “How could I do such a thing?” She then accused me of placing the Ouija board in the kitchen where the peeping tom was. I told her that I threw the board in the trash outside, but she didn’t believe me. Michael spent the night in the hospital, and had to go to intensive outpatient treatment for the burns he had received.

I remained friends with Michael and about a year after that night he told me that Patricia admitted to cheating on him. The watch he had found had belonged to her ex, and they had sex earlier that day just as the board claimed.

Now that's a ghost story! lol but the ohter one was goooooooodz too XD  

l_xXsexii_muffinzXx_l

thunder and storms

Familiar Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 am
This really happened to me:

I had three reoccuring nightmares. One of a teenager going to a club party, being decapitated, then finally her head is hung at the top of the ceiling while the invited teens scream in delight and dance while her body bleeds. A second one was about a housewife, scared half-to death calling the police, she narrowly dodges a cleaver to the head and a man dressed in black chases her around the house. She runs inside the kitchen, locks the door, and tells the husband; who clearly doesn't believe her. When the murder (whom she kept screaming "Jackel" at), came inside, he acted casual, like he owned the place and grabbed a can opener and pretended to fish around the refrigerator as the husband yelled at him to get out.

Well, the Jackel didn't like that.

So he turned around, clamped the can opener on the husbands throat, and basically ripped his throat out.

I didn't know what happened to the woman because I woke up; my heart beating twice it's rate and skipping beats. I rolled off of the bed, desperate to live, and felt surprise wash over me that my heart turned back to normal.

Thirsty, I pull myself out from the snarled covers and trudge up the hall into my family's upstairs bathroom.

Well, apparently, my idotic brother, Marcus, left the light on, highlighting most of the way there.

I turned on the sink and stooped down, going to drink the water gushing out of the faucet, when I looked up.

A pale girl with long black hair and shadowed, black eyes and wearing a white, old fashioned nightgown was staring at me through the mirror. Standing in my mom's doorway.

I had never seen the girl before, but I was scared out of my wits just to see her standing there.

I didn't look back.

I ran to my room like my a** was on fire and hid underneath the covers.

Didn't get much sleep that night.  
[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces