Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Milk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jar City

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:52 pm
I saw Milk not too long ago. I for one really enjoyed it. Have you seen it? What did you think of it?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:49 am
I thought it was okay. I hated the introduction of all these secondary characters that were really important in Milk's life, and doing practically nothing with them, like Danny Nicoletta. Also, I really hated the portrayal of Jack. His characterization was terrible, especially when compared to Scott.  

Quixotic Faye

JuilianFai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:30 am
I'm really interested in seeing this, Sean Penn's movies [whether he directed them or just acted in them] are usually fantastic. Though I'm a bit hesitant to see this one because I haven't heard a solid, "yes it's good, go see it" or a "no, it was god awful" from anyone. I hate wasting time on movies that people think are just 'okay'. So I guess this is going to be on hold until I hear some solid opinions..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:03 pm
I still have to see it,but, can't wait until I finally do. Nobody would ever go see it with me,though,so, I'm probably just gonna buy the DVD.  

MediaclCunt

wreaking havoc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:47 am
I loved it. The writing was great, the acting was great. The cast was practically perfect for it. I am glad it won the Oscars that it did, though it deserved a few more(lol). Not even mentioning the fact that it was an important movie(If the acceptance speeches were any indication).

The only thing I can say against it is that there were several characters that went unexplored throughout the movie and I kinda(really) wanted to see more of a few of them.

Can't wait for this one on DVD. Well It's only a few days so I suppose I can...But it will be difficult.

:]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:10 am
you drink milk or are you talking about a movie colded mik i never herd  

sarahdelphine

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:33 pm
Quixotic Faye
I thought it was okay. I hated the introduction of all these secondary characters that were really important in Milk's life, and doing practically nothing with them, like Danny Nicoletta. Also, I really hated the portrayal of Jack. His characterization was terrible, especially when compared to Scott.

Some of the ancilliary characters were a little rushed seeming, yes, but overall I felt that the movie was a lot stronger and more important than Slumdog Millionaire and should have beaten it to Best Movie at the Oscars. I think Penn's performance was wonderful, and the movie didn't shy away from the character's homosexuality as in other mainstream films (Brokeback Mountain? A token gay scene =/= tackling the issue).  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:18 pm
I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure it's good since it's got Sean Penn in it :3  

Taylonn

Green Ladykiller

iMindless Cookie

Dapper Shopper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:57 am
I thought it was sweet~

Go Sean Penn.

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers