Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Dark Elf RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:12 pm
Ok so heres my thing. Theres not alot of stuff fur the dark elvs and to tell u the truth tis kind of racest lolzz haha made a funny any way so heres my RP

Xx..Rules..xX
1. Keep it PG18 if u plzzzzzzzzzzz
2. NO CYBERING if u do ill put u on da black list
3. Have fun
4. Im da RP Queen on dis so what i say goes got it??
Xx..Setting..xX
Night of corse umm at a skwel for elves and such no vamps plzzz!!!
Xx..Requirements (kinda)..xX
Name sad user name)
Characters name
Pic or detailed description of ur Charecter
Xx..Thank you have a nice night..xX  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:30 pm
Ty12301
Simi

User Image  

RaWr-i-lovely

Westice

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 pm
Do we have to be a dark elf to join?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:29 pm
Westice
Do we have to be a dark elf to join?

nope but plzzzzz nothing about the vamps they have enough rp's lolzz u kan be human elf or centar lolzz  

RaWr-i-lovely

KiraKiraWelcomeToDEATH

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:13 am
[okees so i sent you my profile, but if you wanted i could post it here. i was not sure which way you wanted it]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm
KiraKira FireIce
[okees so i sent you my profile, but if you wanted i could post it here. i was not sure which way you wanted it]]

Welcome to my skewl child I am Simi the Headmistress And I have one rule no kids or adults die on my watch K? As long as u have that rule down u shall do just fine if u need help on any assignments u kan ask my best and brightest young teacher Sam who is not here yet but will be soon. I hope u have fun on your jorney to fly through my skewl no ? asked with flying colors!!! Any questions now u may ask me till Sam gets here lolzz!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

Karameida

9,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 pm

~RPC profile~

Name: Karameida
Characters name: Niriah
Race: Dark elf
Skills: Niriah is better in magics more so than hand to hand combat she is adept at it but not great.
Side: ( Can I make her slightly evil?)
Pic:
User Image
Bio : Niriah was born in a reclusive area far away from other tribes and villages however her skill was so impressive she was seeked out to join the school she is now. Niriah tends to be a bit on the twisted at times she is also bi. Niriah is a strange girl you never know what she might do.

~Karameida~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 pm
Karameida

~RPC profile~

Name: Karameida
Characters name: Niriah
Race: Dark elf
Skills: Niriah is better in magics more so than hand to hand combat she is adept at it but not great.
Side: ( Can I make her slightly evil?)
Pic:
User Image
Bio : Niriah was born in a reclusive area far away from other tribes and villages however her skill was so impressive she was seeked out to join the school she is now. Niriah tends to be a bit on the twisted at times she is also bi. Niriah is a strange girl you never know what she might do.

~Karameida~

Welcome here do u wish to have a dorm and if so who would u like to sha with? if u would like to shre at all and does species race to u?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Karameida

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Niriah leaned against the doorway to her room " 215......." Sighing she opened the door and walked in blinking slowly she flipped the light on and looked at the elegantly furnished room. Dark oak gilded in gold arched the doorways. Cream walls and red velvet garnished the chairs and stools.
Walking past the front room area she went into the bedrooms and looked at the two beds " So there is a chance I'll be rooming with someone...interesting...." She whispered under her breath. The beds were large in size and garnished in rich cream and crimson silks." Such decor and lavish surroundings....Oh I do hope none of the other students are stuck up..I simply cant stand that." she thought with a slight toss of her bags onto a the nearby desk chairs. Going over to one of them she ran her finger over the surface and blinked. " It all seems a but surreal" She whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 pm
Karameida

Niriah leaned against the doorway to her room " 215......." Sighing she opened the door and walked in blinking slowly she flipped the light on and looked at the elegantly furnished room. Dark oak gilded in gold arched the doorways. Cream walls and red velvet garnished the chairs and stools.
Walking past the front room area she went into the bedrooms and looked at the two beds " So there is a chance I'll be rooming with someone...interesting...." She whispered under her breath. The beds were large in size and garnished in rich cream and crimson silks." Such decor and lavish surroundings....Oh I do hope none of the other students are stuck up..I simply cant stand that." she thought with a slight toss of her bags onto a the nearby desk chairs. Going over to one of them she ran her finger over the surface and blinked. " It all seems a but surreal" She whispered.

Quietly gliding into room 215 i ask Niriah Do u like it?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Karameida

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:45 pm
ty12301
Karameida

Turning around niriah raised her eyebrow slightly and bowed a bit " The Headmistress I assume?" She said raising back up. " And to your question Indeed it quite lavished." She said turning her head to take in its elegance once more. " If I might ask.....what was this place before it became a school?" She asked beneath lowered lashes. Biting her lower lip slightly she raised her eyelashes and looked her straight in the eye tilting her head slightly to the right her black silk hair spilling over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm
Karameida
ty12301
Karameida

Turning around niriah raised her eyebrow slightly and bowed a bit " The Headmistress I assume?" She said raising back up. " And to your question Indeed it quite lavished." She said turning her head to take in its elegance once more. " If I might ask.....what was this place before it became a school?" She asked beneath lowered lashes. Biting her lower lip slightly she raised her eyelashes and looked her straight in the eye tilting her head slightly to the right her black silk hair spilling over her shoulder.

I am the headmistress but u may call me Simi and it waz a church then a prep skewl then Manor then i bought it to be s skewl and i am glad u like ur room it twaz designed especially for u as for all my students most dont share rooms quite yet *demonic but not mean or scarry happy laugh*  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:18 pm
Sam shal be here soon hopefull and class starts tomorrow night Just so all my students no  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Hello...may I join?  

Avelyst

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:45 pm
whitewolfffy
Hello...may I join?

of corse u may lolzz
(clears throat)
Hello and welcome to my school my name is Simi i am your headmaster one rule no deaths on campus other than that have fun!! Oh and befor i forget do u want a dorm room and do u want some one living with u??  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff