Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
I've been robbed!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Marie Antoinette II

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:29 pm
This past week I had to open a new account to avoid a hacker, and today our car was broken into. Some week. We called the police about the car and they told us that they'd get back to us within the week! Some protection service.... stare The creeps stole bank notes! Crappy. evil  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:38 pm
Oh man, I thought my week was bad.... I've been dodging scammers lately but to have your car broke into on top of it. I hope the police get back to you faster than they are saying.  

iggies

II Marie Antoinette II

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:53 pm
Since the banks have closed our accounts the police are taking their sweet time. Since really we don't have to worry about them using our checks or anything. But what stinks is that the police are not taking this seriously. They must figure that we already did their job for them. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:56 pm
actually they usually just have their hands full and the leads just went blah a few years ago My car got stole and left down the street they took my radio and left behind some werid keychain and my keys were gone D: I had a spare but still it sucked. Never got back to me or anything. that was like 4 years ago  

Crystalwolf78

Pink Mint Tea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:59 pm
Aw no! I know exactly how you feel.
It sucks because we got our house broken into 3 times and they NEVER caught the people who did it.

My advice: keep on the look out because they usually come back for stuff they missed the first time. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 am
Geez, you guys have had such a horrible time! I've never been broken into and I hope I never do. I did get hacked this summer and that was just horrible.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

mistys meadow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:11 pm
I have gotten hacked, harrassed on gaia which sucked.. Couple of kids robbed the fridge in the Garage of milk and twinkies.. We considered ourselves lucky.Being hacked and harrassed was scary but so was the robbery we felt violated..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:43 pm
my old apartments had 24 hour security guard as one of their "perks" to living there so I was VERY mad when my stereo got stole out of my car.I told the apartments and asked where the security guard was and they answered "he was there but he can't be everywhere all the time" which is weird because the robber had time to unscrew the face board, put the screws nicely in a pile of the front seat and unplug all neat and clean all the wires.The security guard had time to catch him, assuming he was even there stare  

Creepy Clown Town

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:44 pm
mistys meadow
I have gotten hacked, harrassed on gaia which sucked.. Couple of kids robbed the fridge in the Garage of milk and twinkies.. We considered ourselves lucky.Being hacked and harrassed was scary but so was the robbery we felt violated..
we all have a black sheep in the family.My cousin got high once and stole fried chicken and a liter of coke from someones house.All he could say was "I had the munchies"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:10 am
Someone smashed out the window on my car, too. They didn't get away with much, but I did have 5 CDs from the library in there, so now I owe $100 in library fines! AAAARGH! I was already short this month.

I guess I won't be able to use the library for a while (this is probably that jerk, God's, way of protecting me from seeing the patients I work with at the library for a while. Not that I really cared that much. I'm very comfortable with enforcing therapeutic boundaries.)  

Harbone
Crew

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:16 pm
wow I'm sorry that sucks. Someone tried to break into my apartment one night. While I was there!! I called the cops and they actually showed up within minutes.

Living by myself in a bad area sucks. But so far I haven't had any problems since that incident.

I hope they find who broke into your car. Good Luck, and stay safe!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:50 pm
Ugh... It sucks not feeling secure at home. I hope you have a room mate or a friend who can stay over a few nights until you're feeling yourself again.

(Oh, and, to God and my fellow christians: uh... sorry. Me and God don't always see eye-to-eye. I try to give him a break, but sometimes he... well, I just dunno. It's not a great relationship.)  

Harbone
Crew

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:02 pm
Sorry to hear you are having such a sucky time - I know the feeling. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:04 pm
Our house robbed when I was a Senior in HS ~ that's the most awful feeling. Knowing someone has come in and gone through your personnel belongings and invaded your privacy, they take away a lot more than your stuff. Hopefully they catch these jerks and do more than slap 'em on the wrist. *Hugs*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:49 am
I hope that you all are able to get some sort of closure to your thefts! I was to file an identity theft report, but it was a hassle getting certain companies to understand that I needed info to fill out the papers, but they wanted the papers from the police to send what I needed to me... blah, I gave up trying and let it go.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff