Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 am
My gaia account was hacked about a year ago and, fortunately, I got all my stuff back in about a month. Our car got broken into several years ago, but all they took was a handfull of change.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:55 pm
Man, I'm proud to say that so far I haven't been robbed. Came close, but thank goodnes for our dog. I sympathize with all of you who had to go through such a thing.

Though I have had my car keyed. We were supposed to have a security guard AND cameras (which was funny because I was dead center in the shot). No one could ever find the culprit who keyed my car.

*sigh* People these days...  

A1Saucy

Devoted Codger

II Marie Antoinette II

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:51 am
Thanks for all your warm wishes! We've been doing better. The banks have called to let us know that our old accounts have no activity. So we're feeling better. The only thing we can assume now is that a teenager was in our car looking for cash or change. Which, there was none. LOL. But, our checkbook still hasn't been found. So they thief probably decided to just ditch it.

My husband and I have a dog, but he's worthless. He may be a huge black lab, but he acts like a lap dog. He's such a wiener. LOL. <3  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff