Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Mass Roleplaying Madness ~Art is done~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:09 am
This contest is solely based on RPing. Nothing else. This contest has three different levels, beginner, intermediate, or expert. You may not do multiple RPs, only one. You may not go levels lower than your own skills, (ex. Pummel, Windy, Gage, and Flame would not be allowed in beginner or intermediate since we all know how good they are) however you can go to a level higher than your skills. There is a prize for the three levels plus four more theme prizes. You can win multiple extra prizes but you must donate all but one of the digimon.

Beginner RP:
You guys will RP about a race between Agumon and your digimon.

Intermediate RP:
You guys will RP a war between the Ogremon and Leomon. You must choose a side for you tamer to join, and make your side win.

Expert RP:
You guys are experts so I'm going to let you freeform it as long as it involves digimon.

Other Prizes:

Most Creative

Most Humorous

Most Detailed

Most Lengthy (in word getting rid of all "enters")  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 am
Okay! On it!
- starts writing like mad -

Little Pinch of Ginger

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:51 am
I'm not sure on where I should go, so I'll go with safe and central intermediate.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:15 am
Intermediate RPG

Deep within a barren wasteland, free of everything but bones, buzzards and blood, all was quiet save for the ever blowing wind howling in the midday. Seconds have passed and soon the sound of marching footsteps approach the skeleton of a Mammon. On the right of the deceased mammoth Digimon, a group of virus Digimon stampede into place. Their leader is that of a green beast-like Digimon who goes by the name Ogremon. The spiked green skinned ogre comes before his hundreds of soldiers, most of which consist of Goblimon, Snimon who are technically Vaccine type, and Kuwagamon.

"It is time, my brothers, to take out the enemy!! We will not stop until their side is completely beaten!!" He shouts, to which his comrads in arms cheered, raising their weapons and such into the air.

At the same time, the sound of a stampede resonates throughout the bone scattered wasteland. On the opposite end of the dead Mammon a large throng of Digimon collect in a group a mile away from Orgemon and his troops. Amongst these newcomers are major Vaccine Digimon, including their leader Leomon. They are Leormon, Growlmon who are actually virus, and Kabuterimon.

"There they are. Remember, strike when you see the yellow of their eyes." Leomon commands, as his men roar out in glory. The lion draws his blade Shishioumaru, pointing it directly at Ogremon, his sworn rival.

The green Digimon copies his action, facing his bone club at the beast Digimon only a mile away. 'You won't beat me this time...I've got a trick up my sleeve...'

Elsewhere, while the two armies prepare for battle, up in the skies the image of a red figure could be seen above them. "Kenshin, you think we should really help Leomon in his war?"

"Well here's the way I see it..." A raven haired human on the red caped Digimon's back begins, staring down at the battle about to commence. "As long as I keep my end of the deal Erza, he should as well. We'll finally be able to get finances for our organization."

Leomon and his troops charge headfirst towards Ogremon's men, who rush in just as well. Dust gathers up under the two armies, the pounding of their feet erupting around the entire wasteland. Above in the skies, Kenshin and the red Digimon descend a bit closer to get a better look.

The two groups gather closer to one another, time passing long enough for them to read a 12 page book. The opposing armies come closer, closer, closer, until they were too close and bumped into one another. There's a movie with that specific scene, but to put it in wouldn't make the guy writing this a very good author now would it?

The Digimon that haven't crashed into their enemies begin firing off their attacks, randomly striking the weak and the strong. The only thing louder than the roaring of attacks and battle cries are the explosions and blood curdling screams they result in. One such example include a Growmon spitting an Exhaust Flame at a Snimon, who counters with a Scissor Arms strike. The powerful ball of fire was too much for the measely energy sickles, erasing the Scyther look-alike.

Ogremon and Leomon are battling one another through their battering weapons. Bone meets steel many times through their violent struggle for victory. Ogremon leaps back and tosses his bone club at Leomon like a boomerang. Leomon rushes in, ducks under the bone, and moves in for a strike with Shishioumaru.

"You're as sweet as chocolates Leomon! Coming this close, you should know better; Haouken!!" After insulting the man lion the green beast's right hand is covered in dark energy. He then makes a punch at his foe, releasing an energy charged punch of darkness.

Of course Leomon sees this coming, and prepares for a move of his own. "I already saw this comin'. Juuouken!!"

After reeling his free hand into a fist, he punches at Ogremon's move, releasing an energy punch in the shape of a lion head. The two moves collide with one another, just as the bone begins to come back around to Ogremon. He leaps into the air to avoid Leomon's slashes. Ogremon then grabs hold of his bone club, then shoots another Haouken at Leomon.

"Do you really think you can win against me!?" Leomon counters once more with a Juuouken, having the two strikes colide once more.

Kenshin and Erza watch the fight from the sky, the human itching to battle. "This looks like so much fun...I'm going in!"

"How can a war be fun?!" The knight looking digimon asks her tamer.

"They're not really going to kill one another. I mean, did you check out the prize for the winner Dukemon?" Kenshin replies in all honesty. The Crimson Knight sighes in irritation. The prize itself really was ridiculous, and until this story is near its end no one is gonna find out.

The war continues to rage on, just as a Kabuterimon fires at Kuwagamon, and misses. The blast flies over to Ogremon and Leomon, blasting the ground and kicking up dust to blow in the background. Ogremon snickers a devious laugh, as if he had something left up his sleeve. But this wouldn't make sense since he had no sort of clothing on save the loin cloth.

"Do you have a reason to laugh, or are you just an idiot?" Leomon states, not finding his demented chuckling amusing at all.

The green beast pulls out a tiny disk from his clothing, engraved on its surface mysterious Digicode writing. Leomon gasps when he sees that. "That's an...evolution disk..."

"That's right. I paid a fortune to get one of these, and now I shall use it!" He then gobbles the disk up, though he just slides it in. A weird Digisoul surrounds his body, completely masking his presence.

"Damn. I should have known he'd do this..." Ogremon finally stops glowing with energy, revealing himself to now be a golden red horselike Digimon with the top half of an armored zombified warrior attached to its butt. The Digimon wields dual swords, one thick the other thin.

"Ogremon, have you no honor in using that device?" Leomon shouts, staring at the new form of the Digimon with caution.

"I am not Ogremon anymore..." The Digimon makes two slashes at Leomon, which create a cross starlike attack, slicing him in four.

"But...how..." Leomon's body reverts into the baby stage, a scar faced Frimon. The former Leomon falls to the ground, battered and bruised up from that single strike.

"Understand that I don't like sparing my prey." The Digimon states. As this goes on the rest of the war seems to be quieting down. Infact, everyone stops what they're doing at that very moment to look at the two rivals.

Back with Dukemon and Kenshin they now are walking closer to the battle. "Now we help out. There's no way they can win against Zanbamon alone."

"Bought time." Kenshin pulls out his Digivice, and places his hand over the top. "Digisoul Charge."

"Royal Saber!!" Erza fires a bolt of lightning from her Gram Lance at Zanbamon, who sees it coming for him.

"Juumonji Kiri!!" He does the same cross slash attack, which collides with the Royal Saber and cancels them out.

Erza rushes in as a follow up on that attack, and thrusts her lance at Zanbamon. The swordsman blocks with his giant sword, pushed back a little by the sudden brute force.

"Oi, You alright!?" Kenshin rushes over to Frimon, picking him up by his tail.

"I'm alright. Thanks for saving me." He says, forcing up a weak smile. Kenshin stares at him in confusion. The perplexed look on his face is more than enough evidence of this, bringing Frimon to ask, "What?"

"We didn't come here to save you. We're just honoring our deal." Kenshin states with a laugh. He commences with twirling the tiny Digimon singlehandedly, causing him to yell and whine, and get sick.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?!"

"As long as we defeat Ogremon we get what you promised right?" Kenshin asks, spinning the former Leomon like a toy.

"Hai, hai! You'll get fundings for your organization by the Virus Busters!" He shouts, as Kenshin watches Dukemon battle off Zanbamon.

"How much?"

"200,000 in American currency!"

"Nope: 2,000,000." Kenshin's change bring shock to Frimon's eyes.

"WHAT THE-"

"You say anything but yes and I'll call off Erza." Kenshin then glares with a creepy smile at Frimon, having stopped swinging him around.

Regaining his breath, Frimon finally caves in. "Fine; 2 million...how much is that in bits?"

"...I'm not sure...Tell you what, you pay me 200 thousand bits and I'll go see how much that is..." - Kenshin

"Deal." - Frimon

With that said and done, Kenshin turns to Dukemon, who is having a little trouble against Zanbamon, and yells out to her, "OI! You can ranger up now!!"

"I haven't learned that yet..." Erza says, shoving the other swordsman off her Gram.

"Oh yeah...we're still waiting for that X plug in..." Kenshin remembers, scratching his head sheepishly.

Frimon wiggles out of his grip. "I can't believe I got grifted by a human..."

Dukemon and Zanbamon stop battling for once, coming to a stand still. Both of them show to be breathing hard proving how tired they are. The undead warrior glares into Erza's golden eyes. "It seems we've reached a stalemate. You're a much better fighter than Leomon."

"Heh. Flattery will not spare your a**." Dukemon dashes at Zanbamon, starting out with multiple jabs by her Gram Lance.

Zanbamon gallops towards Erza, slamming down his two blades at the Royal Knight. 'Naive fool...Gram is one of the most powerful lances in the world. Two swords not even of the same metal...'

Gram crashes into the blades, which shatter in half upon impact. 'CAN NEVER CUT THROUGH MY CHROME DIGIZOID ARMOR!!'

Kenshin smiles as he watches his partner break through Zanbamon's weapons. Frimon witnesses the event in astonishment. "Amazing!"

Zanbamon could only mutter a simple 'What', before the lance pierced into his chest. It is at this moment that the other Digimon around them stop and watch Dukemon triumph over Zanbamon. Zanbamon collapses to the ground, quickly reverting to its baby form Chapmon. Erza glares at the banged up Digimon, turning her back to it and walking away to her master.

Erza glares at the other Digimon in the area, who each run away in fear. Even the ones she helped were afraid of the knight, and fled like chickens.

"Mission accomplished. Now we regroup with Plue and move on." Erza says to Kenshin, who nods in agreement.

"Yup. We'll give you until your wounds heal to pay us, savy?" Kenshin tells the still shocked Frimon, still smiling confidently. The raven haired boy then leaps onto Erza, who flies away into the sky.

As they leave the Digimon in the deserted wasteland, a shiny image flies down to Frimon and Chapmon.

"This isn't over! I can still conquer you in this form!" Chapmon says, but falls right back down. Frimon bounces over to him.

"It's over. I've won. It's only a matter of time before-" Before he could finish, a beautiful angelic figure pops down before them. This person is a female looking digimon with six wings, a leg totally exposed to the fleshy gaze of men, and a helmet that covers her eyes and the top of her hair.

"Angewomon!" Both Frimon and Chapmon shout in shock. Neither had expected her to show up, at least so soon.

"Leomon and Ogremon I assume...let me guess...it was a war theme this time?" She easily figures, rubbing her hands over both their heads. The two of them quickly blush and daze off into space by her soft fingers. "Don't bother lying either, I saw everything."

"Yup...now for your choice..." The two say at once, glaring up into her eyes.

"Okay. The winner is Leomon again..." She looks at the two of them, then sweatdrops. "Which one is he?"

"ME!" Frimon leaps up into Angewomon's arms, who smiles and hugs him. A distraught Chapmon watches in anger as Angewomon and Frimon fly away, leaving him behind in the deadly wasteland. All alone.

"Dammit! I won't lose again! I'll win a date with her!!!..." He then looks around, and sighs. "...after I get out of here..."

End  

Kenshin Yuki

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 pm
I wonder where I would go... so far I am saying Beginner but then again I am generally over critical of myself so I will just ask and here what people say.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:06 pm
@Yin I haven't seen you so Intermediate would be safe
@Kenshin edit the post to add more, don't post another post
@Draco Intermediate or beginner  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:51 pm
ok now i sall suck in this  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:40 pm
An alarm goes off, getting up from and ducking as he got out of the bunk bed Yin reaches up and makes sure his partner is awake. The black guilmon’s eyes light up in the dark letting him know just before he turns on the light of the room.

“Come on, we better get there for the briefing,” he said and opened the door. His partner leaping down and following him as they ran down the hallway. Yin had taken to just wearing his clothes to sleep because the skirmishes had been increasing in regularity, going from little to nothing ever happening to lately four or five battles between the two opposing forces. Stepping into the room the glow of the holographic moniter revealing various data in the middle of the room splashed across his face getting brighter and defining his features even more as he approached it.

“New skirmish, Gear Savannah,” a computer voice rang. They had been liking that area lately, Yin never could understand why they would want it. Especially after all the fighting there pretty much draining the resources there more and more with each skirmish, the only real value of the place was the six data terminals that still remained there, otherwise the place was only fit for a battlefield now.

“Opponent: General Griffeth Digimon: Gallantmon Army: Leomon” Same as last time, and the time before, this guy was relentless Yin thought as he heard the stats he had heard so often now. And with this Yin knew what forces he was going to be leading into battle now, the ogremon. Great fighters, more power then finesse though. Yin was getting better at commanding the ogremon and tactics with them though, with all the repetition he hoped for a victory now.

“Come on Obsidion, let’s make this one a great one. Biomerge!” he yelled and began the merging process with his partner, exiting the light with a clank as the metal boots of chaos gallant on stepped down. It was going to be the same as last time, though Yin never understood why. They would start out with two data points, the enemy would still be holding two data points at the other end, and there would be two data points still free. A familiar light enveloped him and he was transported to the command center.

“Alright, I want units moving fast for those neutral data points, if we can get a hold of those we’ll have an advantage, keep forces going for the neutral data point on the high ground heavier though, if we can only get one of them ,” he watched the troop movements on the screen, they got the upper data point.

“Yes, good job. Stream some forces over to the other one and begin hunkering down to keep that point. We need that point, and after the other one we’ll go in to try and take their western point,” he was a bit wary though. Things were going to smoothly, then the flash of words across the top of the viewing screen.

“General Greff has entered the battlefield.”

A quick expletive and Yin dashed to the portal onto the battlefield, he knew just where Greff was going. He planned to take the high ground data point, and Yin couldn’t let him do it. Not again, not like all those previous times. He took the port down to the recently captured, a similar flash illuminating the top of the stat screen as he does so.

“General Yin has entered the battlefield.”

Yin opened his eyes, peering out from his helmet and hefting the lance on his arm as he peered out through the nearest window towards the opposing enemies end of the area. He had a slight map still with him, but it wasn’t as detailed as the one on command, but the blazing red knight charging up the hill towards him was easy to spot even among the throngs of leomon and ogremon, showers of data rising into the sky as he lanced his way through the ogremon that had made their way down the hill. Dashing out the door he began his charge down the hill, a charge of ogremon following him, a blip on his hud revealing that they had managed to take the other neutral point after a long fight with leomon over there. They were beginning a charge on that side as well, he relaxed, he focused, his target was the lone knight among a sea of champions.

“Hyeaah!,” Yin roared the ogremon around him echoing as they clashed into the enemy lines, data flew from both sides, Yin had to make his way through some leomon, a thrust, a shield bash, he was avoiding using moves for now. He knew he would need them for Greff and he didn’t want to tire himself out too fast. Then it was clear, there were no leomon, no ogremon, he was in a clear space. On the other side stood Greff, red crest blazing in the evening sun as the creeping shadows of night darkened Yin’s own armor like the depths of night. Greff charged first, yelling out his attack.

“Shield Attack!,” the furied foe yelled bringing his shield forwards, the same opening as last time, the time before it even, it was like his foe figured the same thing would work on him every time. Leaping up he went over the Shield Attack, turning to cry out Falling Lance as he thrust downwards towards the back of his opponent, gaining a hit on him because he hadn’t recovered from the Shield Attack yet. An ogremon ran in to try and take advantage of the situation, but it was folly as Greff skewered him on his lance, data streaming into the sky. Yin knew this was it, if he didn’t win this fight there would be no victories, Greff was taking this personally now. Greff charged him again keeping his shield up, Yin making his way backwards, because he had leapt over his opponent he was now on the leomon force’s side, and Yin wanted to get the battle away from their data point and over to one of the enemies’ points. Slamming his way through leomon after leomon as he ran. His opponent nearly glowed with the dark red of his fury, Greff seemed unable to stand the fact that after all these battles a hit had been made on him. Having made his way through a good portion of the map he turned, numbers dialing in his hud looked promising, Greff had been so distracted with chasing him he hadn’t been working on the ogremon forces, during the chase though Yin had been slamming his way through them. The numbers game was in their favor now. Ogremon were charging the other enemy checkpoint, at this one it appeared it was just him and Greff.

“Lightning Charge!” yelled Greff sending the ball of lightning Yin’s way, it was another slow and strong attack so Yin was easily able to evade it, Greff then charged forwards with the yell of “Duke Charge!”

Yin countered this yelling out his attack, “Shield Destructor!” using the corrosive ability of Gorgon he slammed the lance aside and slammed the side of his lance towards Greff’s head slamming into the side of the red helm. Yin jumped backwards to avoid the retaliatory attack. Greff began firing off charges of lightning so Yin took cover behind a pillar, his presence automatically causing the data point to begin reconfiguring to Yin’s side. Looking out though he saw something he didn’t like, and couldn’t move in time as Greff yelled out his attack.

“Final Elysium!” The piercing energy beam slamming into Yin and knocking him down to the ground right next to the data point, so close to turning blue. Greff entered the bunker, the data point stopped changing, flashing now because both sides were in there. Greff still was good as far as staying in, his energy levels for attacks though were obviously not so well with the heavy breathing visibly moving his frame. Yin rested his shield on top of him, an old saying coming to mind.

“Come back with your shield or on it,” was how it went. He intended to carry his shield back, and use it too.

“Waking the Dead!” he yelled slamming Balmung down upon his shield, a wave bursting forth of energy, Greff had no time to dodge, it turned out the clang was his death toll today as he faded out, a single sentence popping up at the top of Yin’s hud.

“General Greff has left the battlefield.” Shortly after that data point was secured and an ogremon tended to Yin, the other data point was taken. It was over. Yin closed his eyes, he was going to enjoy this sleep. Out of the darkness a small glimmer like light on class appeared, and then flashing red words.

“Game over, You lost.”

“What? How did that happen, stinking computer player cheated!” Greff cried tossing his controller down in disgust.

“So what were you telling me earlier?” is friend chided him. He was laughing loudly having seen his friend lost after bragging to him all day how it was not possible for him to lose at Gears Savannah, even with the hardest comp level.

“Whatever, let’s go do something else. I’m sick of this game,” he turned off the tv and the machine and left the room. His friend still laughing as he followed.  

Yin Yun Yang

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:00 pm
This is now closed but I will leave up just incase anyone wants to read it.

Draco was watching the clouds float on by. He smiled to himself; this was the life. He noticed a botamon shaped cloud floated on by. Draco pushed himself up, BlackWarGreymon standing off to the side. “I know; I know I can’t stay back here for ever.” He smiled as his virus digimon turned leading him back towards the walls of Leomon’s fortress.

This was Draco’s first war, even if he had been in a few battles before nothing could prepare him for what war was. War was death, war was destruction, and war was a time when you learnt the most about yourself.

Draco looked over the walls at Der Lowe, the greatest fortress that was ever built. It was built against a massive cliff. Surrounding the fortress stood four giant walls, one inside of the other. The spaces between the walls created a prefect killing ground so that any long ranged attacks could take down many digimon. Draco leaned on the wall, taking the beauty of the grass around the fortress and the trees stumps that were left after they removed the trees so Ogremon couldn’t sneak up on them. Come tomorrow the field would be filled with the data of many digimon.

Draco was shaking a little as he noticed an Alphamon walked up next to him. “Your nervous eh? Well, don’t worry this is the worst part, the waiting before the battle. Once you are in battle you won’t feel that bad, your adrenalin will be pumping too much for you to notice.” Draco looked up at Alphamon; he was a legend to almost every digimon in the fortress. He had been in countless battles and he had even beaten on the Demon Lords on his own. “Ah, thank you Alphamon. I just hope I survive the battle tomorrow.” He answered, his BlackWarGreymon being as silent as ever. “And that my digimon won’t be coded.” Alphamon laughed a little. “Don’t worry kid, I will watch out for you and your digimon.”

Draco smiled as he left Alphamon’s company, looking for his other digimon. Draco soon found UlforceVeedramon down in the barracks. Draco pulled out his digivice, normally he never returned his digimon into the digivice but space was limited and they needed every free bed in the barracks. Draco pulled up the blanket as he lay down on the bed. He would wake earlier then he expected.

During the nice Ogremon’s forces had attacked. They crept through the night, their dark virus type skin working to cover them. The SkullMammothmons broke through the first wall before anyone even knew they were there. Alphamon was the first one on the scene, taking down the first SkullMammothmon with a Digitalize of Soul straight to the side of the head. The digimon returned to data as its digiegg flew away.

Draco rushed up the stairs as he heard the sound of battle. He soon reached the third wall, looking over the battle. His knees shook as he summoned his digimon to his side. Draco looked to the two Dragon Knight digimon before jumping into battle. BlackWarGreymon flew up into the air. “Terra Destroyer.” Charging his fist with dark energy before throwing it out into the crowd of digimon that were just outside of the castle. The ball of energy exploded in the centre of the digimon, coding a large group.

UlforceVeedramon had flown down to the centre of the battle, his Ulforce Sabre and Tensegrity Shield out. His sabre cut a Devimon in half as his shield held back a Vademon’s Laser Blast.

Draco had entered the battle himself, his fist covered in orange data energy. He punched a demidevimon out of his way; a fireball headed his way. Draco didn’t have time to block it. His life flashed before his eyes as the ball of flame drew closer. Then someone blocked the fireball. It was Alphamon. “Told you I would protect you.” He grinned as he returned to battle; his Seiken Grade Alpha (Which is a large sword) slashing threw virus digimon left and right.

BlackWarGreymon had continued to throw his Terra Forces out at the virus digimon, but he couldn’t continue for much longer. He changed his tactic and moved down to the main battle, his Dramon Killer tearing apart a Vamdemon. UlforceVeedramon has fought his way to one of the holes in the wall. He fired a Shinning V-force through the wall, taking out as many digimon as he could.

Soon the attack ended, the virus digimon retreating back towards their base. Draco was panting off to the side, leaning against the wall, his two digimon standing beside him. They both were panting a little, trying not to let the other know he was tired. “I… could take an other hundred battles.” BlackWarGreymon said to UlforceVeedramon. “Yeah? I could take ten times that.” UlforceVeedramon retorted.

Draco sighed as he let the two try to out do the other. He looked around for Alphamon, wanting to thank him for saving him from the fireball. Draco saw Leomon. “Hey, Leomon. Do you know where Alphamon is?”

Leomon’s face changed for a second to one of sorrow. “I am sorry Draco, but Alphamon was slain in the battle.” Draco’s face drained of colour. “What… how did he die?” “It seemed he was hurt, it slowed him down, and a MaloVamdemon killed him with a Melting Blood, there is nothing left of him.” Draco fell to his knees; he had killed Alphamon. No, this war had killed Alphamon. He would not wallow in self-pity! He could beat Ogremon’s army and he will end this war. He stood up, turning to his digimon. “You better not show any mercy on our enemies.” He warned them. They both nodded as Draco turned to look over at the enemy’s base. It was time for a raid of their own.

Draco had thought out his plan, they would attack during the day. For two reasons, this would be a mental blow as well as a physical blow. The mental blow being that this told Ogremon’s army that they weren’t afraid to attack during the day, that they were that strong.

Draco had Matrix DigiVolved into BlackWarGreymon, increasing his power ten fold. They reached the fortress. BlackWarGreymon/Draco, a.k.a DracoWarGreymon, threw a Terra Destroyer breaking through the wall. The vaccine digimon rushed through the wall, finding something they didn’t expect. Inside was an Arkadimon Ultimate. DracoWarGreymon froze as it turned it gaze towards them, firing its dot matrix out into the crowd of digimon. DracoWarGreymon jumped to the side, dodging it just in time. UlforceVeedramon stood his ground, knowing he could take some of the attack with his Tensegrity Shield. The rest of the digimon where turned into data and absorbed into Arkadimon. DracoWarGreymon cursed under his breath, knowing that if he was hit by it then it would be over. He flew up into the air, saying to the side of Arkadimon.

UlforceVeedramon had already engaged in battle, his Ulforce Sabre out and hitting at Arkadimon, they seemed pretty even neither one gaining the advantage. DracoWarGreymon had to do something. His only plan so far was throw a Terra Destroyer, but that would hit UlforceVeedramon as well. Draco sighed inside of DracoWarGreymon, it seemed he needed to which to UlforceVeedramon, somehow. BlackWarGreymon could hear Draco’s thought. “I will sacrifice myself to win this.” He said, pushing Draco out. “NO!” Draco cried but it was to late, BlackWarGreymon flew straight at UlforceVeedramon, pushing him back towards Draco before the Dot Matrix absorbed BlackWarGreymon into Arkadimon, returning any energy he had lost against UlforceVeedramon. Draco’s cried turned to one of rage before he Matrix DigiVolved into UlforceVeedramon. UlforceVeedramon flew back towards Arkadimon, his sword crossing against Arkadimon’s claws. He fell back into the Stance of the Women, his sword pointed towards Arkadimon, just above UlforceVeedramon’s head. Arkadimon charged UlforceVeedramon, who blocked it with his sword. He stepped forward, his sword cutting up slicing up and cutting off Arkadimon’s arm.

Draco laughed inside, giving all his power to the fight. UlforceVeedramon took his chance and fired his Shinning V-force at Arkadimon, cutting it in half. Ulforce stepped forward, stabbing its head killing it forever. Draco jumped out of UlforceVeedramon, watching as the Data from Arkadimon and turned back into the digimon that had been absorbed returned to life. The virus digimon that had been absorbed reappeared around Draco. They were all looking around, not sure what happened. Draco took this chance to punch Ogremon, who had appeared close to him, his data covered fist sent Ogremon flying. The rest of the virus digimon froze, their leader was down and the vaccine digimon had them surrounded.

Draco smiled as he took the metaphorical stage. “Hey, listen. Before you try to fight, think about it. Why should we fight? Because it is in your programming? Don’t give me that you are sentient! You have personality and you have choice. Look at BlackWarGreymon, he is a virus digimon but he chooses that fight for his won justice, and not blindly follow some other digimon. If you disagree say something now.” A MaloVamdemon stood up, about to say something, when a Terra Destroyer hit it. Any other digimon about to say something sat right down. “Good. Then I claim this fortress in the name of Leomon.”  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Oh... my... god... Thank you reading of David Gemmell! I could never have done that without loving war books.  

Draco_Lord

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:22 pm
I pulled for mine from those Battlefield games, like Star Wars. I played that one with a friend, it was fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:32 pm
Those are fun, I enjoy watching them since I hate first person shooter games... mainly because I suck at them, I prefer fantasy elements for mine!  

Draco_Lord

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Yar, I t hink they are making a Lord of the Rings type one of those games.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:54 pm
Gasp! Not LoTRs... I really hate that book, way to descriptive... the games I have played are good though. So Yay!  

Draco_Lord

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 pm
If you hate tons of description then you'll probably dislike Stephen King books, that I've heard.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff