Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:57 am
It is the year of 2090, where the world is in chaos... There are always fire burning, always screams in the air, always bodies on the ground... It is the time of war. Humans are dying off quickly one by one, the vampires are growing hungrier, the angels and demons are having more battles than the rest... there are war slaves being worked to death... and well you get the idea...
Then and old wise man foresaw a prophecy being foretold. It had said there would be a group of people, who would one day shine light into the night, one day were there would peace in the world... now what group would you be in?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:23 am
User Image
exclaim Please nothing over R thank you.
exclaim And no killing other peoples characters (thought this does not pertain to me!)! twisted Thank you very much and have a good day!  

ooyajima

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:37 am
Charater Profile:

Name:
Weapon:
Companion (could be another human or an animal):
Bio:
Personality:
Looks (picture of tektek) :  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:52 am
Name: Terra

Age: Terra is as old as the first tree that ever grew, but looks 16.

Power: Control over earth

Weapon: Although she doesn't use it much she has a earthen sword that can bend in shape.

Companion: A small fox has started to follow her around, and she decided to name it Kitsune.

Bio: Before the war, Terra lived in a small cottage near a village, where she would come and go seeing friends. Once the war came she was ran out of her home, by the people who were her friends. She now lives in a cave near a river. She's now ploting to demalish the vampires all by herself even if it kills her. The vampires had been burning her forests, and she didn't take kindly to that.

Personality: Pretty, and hot headed, most boys are inchanted by her. But she thinks very little of love, and declines anyone who wants her. She's dark and slightly cold now that the war has come, and want little to do with people.

Looks: User Image  

ooyajima

xXDark_Vampire_LoverXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:46 pm
Name: Tenshi Kage (Angel of the Shadows)

Age: No one knows, except Tenshi. Most say she's around 17.

Power: Controll over shadows/darkness

Weapon: Twin Sai's, and a Katana

Companion: A wolf that is as old as she, which she named Shikon.

Bio: Long before the war started, Tenshi lived an almost normal life. People avoided her for her ability to use shadows. They thought she was evil, and it hurt her to see who she thought as friends, cower in fear. She had fallen in love with a human, and they were happy together. But their love was forbidden. Once the war started, she was long gone from her village, and her love, afraid that he too, would turn against her. Now, she plans to kill the demons that have been killing her family, and hurting her friends. She travels a lot, and never stays in one place for more than a couple of months.

Personality: Quiet, and keeps to herself. She can have a nasty temper at times, and, unlike her ability to controll darkness, she is a very kind, and loving person. Of course, no one would know that because of what the war has done to her. Men follow her, but she just seemingly dissapears without a trace, wanting nothing to do with feeling love.

Looks: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:47 am
Name: Kaede

Power: Fast attack-avoiding and often use Venom to kill enemy

Weapon: Lunar Scythe (x2)

Companion: Red Spirit

Bio: Live as a traveler and her job is a gypsy but as in inside she's deadly assassin.Long time ago,she works for the anti-vampire company,but still she like to be alone by doing things herself in no one's order.

Personality: Cool.Never reveals her mood to anyone.She also a very experienced and conscious person in life,always beware anything that will happen to her.

Looks:User Image  

Heidi Kellie

Hilarious Explorer

17,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:06 pm
(( omg people actually posted! biggrin ))
Terra had been laying down playing with the Kitsune when she had heareed the sound of bark burning. She sat up straight staring for a minuet to see where it had come from. "Dame them all.." she said sinking into the earth.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:44 pm
Tenshi was walking through the forest, Shikon following behind her when she saw smoke in the distance. "Shikon, do you smell smoke?" She asked her wolf in her quiet, calm voice. Shikon growled once, and nodded her giant head once. "Well, let's go and check it out then." Tenshi said, breaking into a run, effortlessly keeping pace with her giant companion.  

xXDark_Vampire_LoverXx

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Two demons were dousing a human camout with lighter fluid. "You..." Said Terra comeing out of the ground infront of them. "Leave here or die." She said. The demons looked at eachother laughed and then attacked. Terra made a wave of earth swollowiing them up she steped over where she had buriede them. She could hear them panicing. "They'll soon die..." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:58 pm
Name: Christopher
Power: darkness
Weapon: fangs and claws
Companion: a female copes that he calls Lucy
Bio: Chrisstopher was born in one of the many pits of hell and was rased in the nightmare hollow, he is not that interesed in the war he just wants to travel
Personality: kind, crazy, childish, strang at times
Looks (http://wildear17.deviantart.com/art/the-darkest-side-of-me-90646969 best i can do -_-) :  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 pm
(( welcome ^.^ glad to see a guy =_= ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:13 pm
"let them out" Christopher said "they'll die in there" he then muttered something trying to save the teo demons as a red headed girl out fifteen stood next to him staring off into space

((XD ))  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:36 pm
Terra jumped surprised that someone was there. She stared at the two people for a minuet, sighing she opened the ground again. The two demons were uncintious now, "Happy?" she said. I'll just kill them later she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:40 pm
"yes" Christopher said brightly and thinking everything was going to be ok he then took her arm and pumped it up and down a few times "i'm Christopher and this" he said looking at the red head "is my friend Lucy who i brought back from the dead" he said smiling now very happy and thinking that she'd leave the two demons alone  

Wildear17

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces