Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
JB Death Fantasy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzy Machine Guns
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:59 pm
whats your best and funniest way of the Jonas Brothers Dying? this is mine:

after 2 more years of "playing" music, they JBs get washed up and out of the Limelight. after making a few comeback albums that only sell 1000 copies, the JBs resort to male Prostitution. some gay cowboy picks all three of em up, does what he payed em for, then kills em all and dumps their bodies behind a Pizza Hut biggrin

PS: one of my guild requests told me of Nick Jonas's gaia. if you know who you are, THANK YOU!!!!!!

his username is RockerNJ  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:03 pm
Razor-Bladed Sprinkles
whats your best and funniest way of the Jonas Brothers Dying? this is mine:

after 2 more years of "playing" music, they JBs get washed up and out of the Limelight. after making a few comeback albums that only sell 1000 copies, the JBs resort to male Prostitution. some gay cowboy picks all three of em up, does what he payed em for, then kills em all and dumps their bodies behind a Pizza Hut biggrin

PS: one of my guild requests told me of Nick Jonas's gaia. if you know who you are, THANK YOU!!!!!!

his username is RockerNJ

First Off, Thank You For The Information of Nick Jonas's Gaia Acc.

Second Off, I'd Personally Enjoy Then Getting Tossed In A Lake With Cement Blocks On Their Feet, Then Shoot Them All As They Drown.  

II Bleys II
Crew

Painters Brush

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 pm
YAY!!!!!! THIS IS MY FANTASY!!!!!!!

Nick is playing his music when all of a sudden a string pops on his guitar, it hits him in the eye, and he can't see. He trips over his moms shoes and cracks his neck and dies. Joe comes in to see what happened, when he trips over Nick and cracks his neck and dies. Kevin comes in to rape Nick when he sees Joe, but he steps on a banana peel and falls on a microphone which zaps him, and he falls he hits his head on a coffee table and breaks his skull, then he dies!!!! YAY!!!! HAHA I HAVE AN EVIL MIND twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:23 pm
My fantasy:

Joe sings and the microphone shatters all the windows, Joe is about to die when the JB's start to play. They play so bad the a huge building falls and smashes the studio, then the DIE twisted

I like xx no good deed xx's fantasy the best.  

iEuphie

eraserheadvibes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:29 pm
12ft long Fire Dicks

'Nuff Said twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:31 pm
HaloElite42
12ft long Fire Dicks

'Nuff Said twisted

Dont you mean 12ft long 30 Pound Fire Dicks?  

II Bleys II
Crew

eraserheadvibes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:36 pm
oh, sorry thats a typo, i meant to say 1200ft long Firey/Acidy/Spiked Dicks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:38 pm
Lul. Good One.
Remember, Their Name Isnt Jonas, It's Joan-a**.  

II Bleys II
Crew

eraserheadvibes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:40 pm
With AIDS, herpes, Gonorhea, syphylis, and a bad yeast infection  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:47 pm
PErsonal I hope there mother chases them off a tall building holding a butcher knife and the land on a humougos death spike ^_^  

VashLikesPoprockz

Train H3artn3t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:43 pm
The transgenders go to the doctor for an operation to become girls again but the doctor happened to be an anti jon-a** sisters and then the doctor puts dicks on their foreheads and then after seeing themselves at the mirror they commit suicide twisted (not so evil but still its evil evil )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 pm
ok i have one well first their going to a concert in their bus then the bus drive is drunk and a suicide bomber so their driveing and they drive off a cliff as their falling the suicide bomber explodes himself thus exploding them they go to hell and burn they then are raped by satin but they like it they then get aids [i know their dead already but its my fantasy lol] they find out and start crying like the little bitches they are the are reborn and are kidnaped [idk who is stupid enouth to do that] they are chained up and get shot repeatedly they each get shot 20 times and live [omfg they beat 50 cents record] they then they eac h get thrown in a coffin they are burried alive they think someone is going to save them but then the kidnapper presses a button and spikes come out of the coffin and impale all of the joan-a** bitches and their bodies get riped to shreds ^^  

david4750

Train H3artn3t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:12 pm
david4750
ok i have one well first their going to a concert in their bus then the bus drive is drunk and a suicide bomber so their driveing and they drive off a cliff as their falling the suicide bomber explodes himself thus exploding them they go to hell and burn they then are raped by satin but they like it they then get aids [i know their dead already but its my fantasy lol] they find out and start crying like the little bitches they are the are reborn and are kidnaped [idk who is stupid enouth to do that] they are chained up and get shot repeatedly they each get shot 20 times and live [omfg they beat 50 cents record] they then they eac h get thrown in a coffin they are burried alive they think someone is going to save them but then the kidnapper presses a button and spikes come out of the coffin and impale all of the joan-a** bitches and their bodies get riped to shreds ^^

eek holy shitz thats a neat fantasy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:15 pm
IIITrain HeartnetIII
david4750

eek holy shitz thats a neat fantasy 3nodding

lol i know i have a twisted mind ^^ twisted eek  

david4750

x N y a p p y L o l l i

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:12 pm
Someone can chop their head off and blood starts to rush down all over their body... blood.... everywhere.....  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff