Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply Blogs of Doom
Bri's Blog

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you care about anything I'm saying here?
  Yes
  No
  If I lie and say yes do I get pocky?
View Results

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:34 pm
Before you start to read about what happens in my life I think you should know who I am first.

Name: Brianna
Nickname: Bri OR Nanna ((please call me Bri though >.<))
Enjoys: pocky, singing, dancing, anime, acting, reading, shakespeare, hanging with friends
Dislikes: Jerks, pervs, school, writing, exams, upset friends
Relationship Status: Single, but crushing on someone(s) wink

Description:
Height: 5'1"
Hair Color: Brown
Length: below my ears, styled up and out ((Think Alice Cullen XD))
Eye Color: Blue/Brown/Green/and a tinge of yellow ((i like to call it RAINBOW XD)))

Personality:
If you can't already tell I am insane and somewhat stupid. I like to call it having no common sense. I'm pretty shy and timid at first but once I get to know you I open up and you see the real side of me. I'm nice to almost everyone, but get on my bad side and I can be a real b**** or if I'm in a bad mood I'll probably be a b**** or if I'm stressed...or if I'm angry with me or my parents....but that's what I made this blog for, to vent, get angry and just vent what I'm feeling. And update people on what's happening in my uneventful life.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:47 pm
Friday February 27, 2009

So...Today is my second to last day of freedom until term exams start crying
I'm probably going to fail Latin....O_O. ((yes I take latin:the dead language))
So its been a whole week since the opening night of the musical we did at my school, that I was in. We did My Fair Lady. If you don't know what its about google it. The guy I like ((his code name will be Jacob ^^)) so anyway 'Jacob' was the lead male role...I was not his opposite sadly crying I was second bystander aka BACKROUND CHARACTER WITH TWO LINES WHO WAS NEVER HEARD OF AGAIN!!! XD but we got to know each other.
Well I like him because he's good at acting, singing and he's really smart and funny and nice, and he's a gentleman ((unlike the other boys I know))
and not to mention he's pretty hot wink Well anyway, I never talked about anime around him cause I was nervous he'd think I was weird...well anyway what happened one day during free period I went to the computer lab and he was there ((no biggie I just sat 2 computers down from him)) and I was on facebook, and I opened a page with Near from DeathNote on it...and he was like "Bri, is that Near?" and I was like "Yes." ((being totally oblivous that he actually knew who he was...)) and he was like "I thought so. So you like DeathNote? I'm a fan myself, that's why I knew who he was." ((and that's when it sunk in that we both like one kind of anime.)) So I was pretty happy...now this was yesterday.

So I go to private school, so we have dress code, where we have to wear button downs and skirts and nice shoes ((or UGGs if you have them (i do))) well today (friday) was dress down day where we get to pay a dollar to wear jeans and t-shirts and sneakers ((its like the best day ever))
and Jacob was wearing a DeathNote t-shirt ^^ (while i was wearing a Kimono-style short sleeve T-shirt)

Yeah, that was basically the highlight of my week XD

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:53 pm
Saturday May 23, 2009

Wow...long time...O_o probably cause I'm grounded....that and I totally forgot about this blog. xD
Today was my last day of school!!! (kinda) It was technically my last day of classes....next Mon-Thurs I have final exams...THEN and THEN am I done until September!! biggrin Yes.

I don't like Jacob any more....I like someone new! biggrin We'll call him...Jasper xD Cause that's his code name that my friend gave him cause I look like Alice...and it make sense. He cosplays! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:00 pm
June 2, 2009

I've been quite obsessed with Vampire Knight recently...I'm not sure why though...O_o? My friend is now calling me Yuuki instead of Alice. and Jasper is now Zero. And this makes even more sense than before cause my hair has grown out a bit and Jasper dyed his hair silver and went to an anime con as Zero...well actually he's dyed his hair 3 times in the past 2 months. 2 months ago it was brown, then it was 'honey blonde' ((which he specifically said it was honey blonde and we were not to refer to it as blonde)) then he dyed it silver for the con and now its blue....I sure know how to pick them.... sweatdrop anyway. So yeah, but the reference to Yuuki and Zero actually doesn't make sense at the same time because even though he was Zero and I look like Yuuki, I cosplayed as Kaname. So...we were a yaoi pair together xD

In which me and his fangirl ((who was cosplaying as Yuuki)) ended up getting into a small, uneventful catfight over him.

He loved it ((of course)) and thought it was funny that Kaname and Yuuki we're fighting over Zero. ((which when you think about it, it is kinda funny))

But he said I won so YAY X3

Yeah, I'm done with school now biggrin I'm a very happy person cause all my friends still have another month of school XD HAHA SUCKERS! jkjk love you guys.

Anyway...I'm done now. Adios Muchachos.

heart Hina-chan heart  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 pm
June 30, 2009

I'm severly bored, so I've decided to post here. :3
So nothing has really happened....except Zero dyed his hair....again. At least its semi-normal know though...its black. Which isn't to far from what his natural color is, brown. But I think he looks hot with black hair, I don't know, I'm just into the whole 'goth-emo-punk' look. x3
He also got a tattoo...not that anyone cares though. jk. I think its hot.
xD
Uh...so, unfortunately I got my grades back DX they were not that good. Mostly C's I got one B and one D, but my parents didn't really care about the D because my APA score was a four....but my dad said that when school starts again, I won't be allowed on the computer. At ALL!!! D:
Even on the weekends...but hopefully, since my parents are VERY VERY forgetfull, that won't happen.
And even if it does, I have a free period every day during school, so I can post then. I just won't be on during the weekends....

*sigh* Whatever.
Ja ne~
Bri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:23 am
July 15, 2009

OMG. I can't believe it~ I've been invited to participate in National's Miss Teen Providence~ =D
Hooray~ I mean it does sound like fun and stuff. And I really want to do it. But my mom said that if I have to pay anything that I can't do it DX I really hope I don't....but the meeting thing is on the 25 so my mom is like 'well, that's free, so maybe we can look and see.' and I was like HELLZ YEA~ ;D

Also, I got a tattoo~

Ja ne~
Bri

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:54 pm
July 18, 2009

I can't go to miss teen providence!! D: My mom's sister (aka my aunt) is getting married so my mom and my other aunts and my grandma are having a bridal shower that weekend for my aunt.

I guess its ok though. Since I get to go ;D

My tattoo went away....it was only a temporary tattoo...but its fading...it was supposed to last a few weeks....I don't even remember what day I got it...I know it was a tuesday...ooh. I remember now...it was the tuesday before July 11th....it was...July 7. So, it almost lasted 2 weeks. I guess it'll be gone completely by the 21st. Especially since I have a pool party to go to tomorrow...*sigh* oh well. I have pictures of it, so I guess its alright.

I have a request for one on one rps~ Go look at the thread! I don't feel like putting up the link...so just look up my username. You'll find it.

-Ja ne~
Bri.

P.s I'm learning Japanese on this website!! It's called genkijapan.net. Its really fun. There's a bunch of songs and games to play to help you remember things~ ;D  
Blogs of Doom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games