The Tor: OPEN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:05 pm
Supernatural. Strange. Other-worldly. Unexplained phenomenon. All of these terms and more can be applied to the town of Glastonbury, Somerset, England. Many legends are told here, one including the possible location of the Hoy Grail. Regardless, something strange is going on in the quaint little town.

March 13, 1998~ Gold coins fall from the cafeteria of the local high school in Glastonbury.
April 21, 1998~ Frogs and blood rain from the sky over the unsuspecting town.
April 23, 1998~ Small, Spongecake-like rocks fall from the sky onto the town.
April 29, 1998~ Spooky sightings of 'ghosts' come from all over the city of the same unidentified person.
May 1, 1998~ Citizens of the city vanish, with out a trace of their existence left behind.
May 18, 1998~ Inhabitants of Glastonbury under-go changes. Some of the physical sort. Others have more of a mental transformation.

Most of the citizens suspect that the ominous Tor is to blame for all the strangeness. They believe that the Michael and Mary lines, two major energy lines, have created some what of a portal in the Tor to other dimensions. Those such citizens also believe that it should be destroyed, in hopes that the occurances will end and things will go back to normal. Others question if anything ever was normal. How will the new generation face these occurances? What will happen to the now-demented city? Only time will tell...

Here be-eth the layout for the profile:

Username:
Character Name:
Age: ( if something like a vampire, put appearance age as well )
Race: ( can be anything really.)
Appearance: ( Real pics preffered! )
Effects?: ( how has your character reacted to the Occurances? )
Bio:
Pet(s): (optional)
Weapons: ( If something other than human, list their powers here as well [up to four!])

Rules:

* Everything you'd expect ( follow ToS, Guild Rules, blah blah blah)
* Romance allowed, keep it PG-16, no cybering
* Be respectful of others
* Use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Occasional screw-ups are acceptable
* Swearing is fine, but not every sentence
* Pm all profiles to me titled 'Cereal' with an emo emote in it somewhere so I know you read this
* At least two sentences per post. First post MUST be at least five sentences, however. Even with writer's block, you should be able to come up with that much.
* Have fun, duh!

Accepted Profiles:

Username: Larxyne
Character Name: Len Variel
Race: human
Appearance: User Image
Effects: He is able to 'bottle' or use the essence of any object

Bio: Len was working as a field assistant to a biologist when he first noticed he could see a faint aura around objects. It was later that he found he could swipe his hand past the aura and attach it to something else. It was longer still till he could find a way to easily trap the essence in a bottle to use for later.

But finally, after trial and error, he found he could virtually control the elements to an extent. He never told anyone he had this ability, for fear of persicution, but he enjoys it all the same. It's a little hard to hide his ability at school, though.

Username: ll HarleyQuinn ll
Character Name: Katherine Collins
Race: Witch/Shape-shifter/Human
Appearance: User Image
Effects: Katherine has become very quiet since the Occurances. Most people assume she has something to do with them; After all, who better to blame than the quiet intelligent girl?
Bio: Katherine isn't originally from Glastonbury. She was, allegedly, born in Venice, Italy. Her parents were murdered when she was at the young age of three. Her twin sister and her survived. Her twin, Merik, was adopted much more quickly than Katherine...her whereabouts are unknown. Katherine was later adopted by the English, Winchester family. They weren't exactly...human. Still, they were loving and caring towards Kat so they got along well. The only real problems Katherine had were not showing off her powers.
Likes: Not-too-smart-but-not-dumb people, Autumn, Summer, Animals, Reading, Drawing, Sleeping, and Music
Hates: Too-smart or Too-dumb people, no music, preps, too-much sunlight, and always happy people
Pet(s): Kat has three 'pets'. One is a large wolf-dog named Lynch. The second is a small black cat named Jinx. And, lastly, is a crow named Edgar.
Weapons: Katherine is good at turning just about anything into a weapon. However, she normally carries three daggers with her. Just 'percausionary'. She herself should be weapon enough, though; Kat can control hearts and fire and shadows, and shape-shift into anything or one.

Username: Wildear17
Character Name: Christopher
Race: demon
Appearance: http://wildear17.deviantart.com/art/the-darkest-side-of-me-90646969
Effects?: Christopher felt the occurances and left hell to see what's going on
Bio: Christopher is interesed in the occurance if only just to know what happened
Likes: to cause pain being that his demonic blood. death, cute girls, giving other's nightmares
Dislikes: God anything holy but is interesed in angels
Pet(s):
Weapons: Streaght razors, conrols an amry of the dead which he will rearly use, and holds the power over nightmares  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Katherine sighed with relief when the lunch bell rang. She sprang up excitedly and just about darted to the cafeteria. She got in line, bought a bag of chips and a soda and grabbed a seat in a window ledge at the back of the canteen. She looked around while she took a swig of coke and turned her head to a side when she heard a clinking noise. In the middle of the room, gold coins were falling out of nowhere. It was happening again.  

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:24 pm
Christopher looked up from one of his test subjects which he then stuffed into a box and hind in his desk "lunch time" he said brightly and before leaving the empty classroom muttered something his skin went white as snow his red eyes turned brown, his wings turned into a black robe, his fangs turned to teeth, his nails shorted, his face became human, and his demons tail vanshed he then walked slowly into the cafeteria and froze as he saw gold coins apper out of no where. he walked over to Katherine "now that was intersing" he hissed and then relized he had forgoten to change his demon sent which was the smeel of burnt amber  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:34 pm
"Getting to be pretty common though." Katherine remarked, looking at Christopher strangely. Burnt amber? "I'm sorry, do I know you?" Katherine asked as she studied the strange man. Some students were gatherine the coins in handfuls. Others were backing away from it, warning the others that they are cursed coins. Then there were those like Katherine, ignoing it.  

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:41 pm
"no just loney is all" Christopher said and sat down "so what are you/' he asked clarly interesed as someong though a book at the back of his head which sent him to the floor. he got slowly to his feet his eyes were blazing red for a moment he let out a dog's holw a swore colorfuly he then seened to relize Katherine "oh sorry, its just being a demon and all" he said smiling a little and wondering how she would react to this  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:13 pm
Katherine made a confused look. "O...okay." She smiled a little and paused. "Though, I don't see why I should have to tell you what or who I am. I am human." Katherine retorted, still not in a trusting mood.  

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:19 pm
"now, now little girls who lie go to hell" Christopher said brightly and then eyed her soda with interest "what is that?" he asked looking at her soda  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:40 am
Len looked curiously at the gold coins falling from the middle of the celing. That's interesting, he thought to himself. They might be useful later on. He snagged on of the coins from the ground, peering closely, then biting it. "Real gold." he said approvingly. "Don't see that very much." He stuffed the coin in his pocket, to siphon off its aura later. Pausing for a moment, he bent down and scooped up more of the coins. "Just in case." he said to himself, and his concience, which had been screaming at him for the better part of his life.

All of a sudden, the air in the cafeteria was different. Darker. More sinister somehow. He looked around for the cause, and saw a dark aura. A daemon. ((he doesn't call them 'demons' by the way. calls 'em 'daemons'))

He stiffened, and slid a vial of fire out of his pack. He walked carefully up to where a girl his age and the demon were sitting. Len didn't like the look that guy had on. "Hello." he smiled pleasently. "I believe you are bothering the lady."  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:56 am
Katherine decided to answer the demon first. "I've probably got a restraining order from them by now." Katherine laughed, then answered the soda question. "This is called a 'soda'. Most teenage human children like to drink it! This particular brand happens to be 'Coca-cola'!" She explained taking a sip of coke. "I'm not so sure he's bothering me...yet." Katherine added.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:50 pm
"really now, what did you do?" christopher asked interesed and then ooked at Len eyes glowing a fant red "so any ideal how this occurances thing happened?" he asked claerly amused  

Wildear17

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:19 pm
Katherine sighed and leaned her head against the side of the window. A strange look passed over her face. She saw, or thought she saw, a shadow-like figure standing across the street*. The shadow was waving at her. Katherine shook her head and looked back to the demon and the other boy.

(( *This has happened to me before! Not sure what drugs I was takin' or what xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:28 pm
Christopher sighed as well "why dose everyone think demons are evil/' he asked

((something like that happened to me XD))  

Wildear17

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 pm
"You know, it's very rude to assume everyone has the same opinion." Katherine said, folding her arms across her chest and pouting a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 am
"i'm not assumeing i'm specking from personal expercents so yes everyone has the same opinion on my kind" he hissed  

Wildear17

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:49 pm
"For good reason." Len snorted. He pulled open the collar of his shirt to reveal an old burn scar. "A daemon did that to me when I stopped him from raping a child."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff