Reply Rainbow Bridge
i got back to the house and he was gone forever =[

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiori601

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:21 pm
One day me, my sister and my mom went to go get our haircut. We got back and walked into the front door. Me and my sister ran into our room to say " hello ". When we saw her in her sleeping dome. We looked and he looked motionless. We thought he was just sleeping very still but that wasn't the case. I leaned in to get him and cuddle him. When i discovered the tragedy that had occured when i was out getting my haircut. Hammy, my loving cuddly hamster was no longer with us. I was very sad, and could not stop crying. The next morning me, my mom, and my sister went out side and barried him in a popsicle box. I no longer cry or mope over him but i thought i would share that story with you home G's.

R.I.P Hammy the Hamster  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:38 pm
awe im sorry,hammies are so cute,at least you gave him a good life smile  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiori601

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:16 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart

Yeah, i still miss him and all that. =[
but i get over that. =]
i really do want to get a new one though.
Ahha,  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:04 am
Shiori601
Cowgirl-with-heart

but i get over that. =]
Ahha,
thats very understandable they help fill a hole,but just remember if you do get a new one,not to compare it too much to your old one smile otherwise you might end up disappointed,because they arent the same,but they are good for filling a hole in your life.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiori601

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:51 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shiori601
Cowgirl-with-heart

but i get over that. =]
Ahha,
thats very understandable they help fill a hole,but just remember if you do get a new one,not to compare it too much to your old one smile otherwise you might end up disappointed,because they arent the same,but they are good for filling a hole in your life.

Well, my dad said no, becasue we have too many pets and all that. Plus, my friend karly has a hamster named autumn, she is a tedyy. And i hangout with her(karly) everyday, well almost. LOL. And my other friend haley, has a hamster named, Mikko. He is a teddy bear too. =]
They are both long haired. So yeah i have 2 other hamsters i love i think that is enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:11 am
Shiori601
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shiori601
Cowgirl-with-heart

but i get over that. =]
Ahha,

Well, my dad said no, becasue we have too many pets and all that. Plus, my friend karly has a hamster named autumn, she is a tedyy. And i hangout with her(karly) everyday, well almost. LOL. And my other friend haley, has a hamster named, Mikko. He is a teddy bear too. =]
They are both long haired. So yeah i have 2 other hamsters i love i think that is enough.
othats good,I know what you mean about having lots of pets lol,I think my family has enough animals to compete with almost anyone in this guild,because in chickens alone we have about 46 lol and thats not including the cats dogs horses sheep or the turtle or spiders lol  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiori601

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:02 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shiori601
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shiori601
Cowgirl-with-heart

but i get over that. =]
Ahha,

othats good,I know what you mean about having lots of pets lol,I think my family has enough animals to compete with almost anyone in this guild,because in chickens alone we have about 46 lol and thats not including the cats dogs horses sheep or the turtle or spiders lol

My friend,morgan, has 128 chickens, 4 dogs, 2 lizards, 2 hamsters, and 4 cats, i think that is all of them i know there is more thouhg ahha,  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:33 pm
Shiori601
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shiori601
Cowgirl-with-heart
Shiori601
Cowgirl-with-heart

but i get over that. =]
Ahha,

My friend,morgan, has 128 chickens, 4 dogs, 2 lizards, 2 hamsters, and 4 cats, i think that is all of them i know there is more thouhg ahha,
wow...lol,I can barely handle the 46 I have not LMAO  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Colorful Shadows

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:44 pm
You will one day meet again. Never forget that. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:26 pm
i feelt the same but it was my guinea pig  

Silvaze 4ever

2,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lemon_PopRocks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm
nothing like that but... well.. one of our cats got bitten by a rat ( I think the rat was like....HUGH) and he and his brother are now dead with the other 12 i think  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:52 pm
Awww now I hope my sister's little tubby hammie doesn't die...  

PieAndAlt

5,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items