SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:47 pm
Makenshi looks around from the tree branch he's curled up on, a bored expression on his face, tail flicking slightly behind him. His bright blue eyes take in everything around him, noting the others in the distance. He frowns slightly, then leaps down from the branch, landing easily on his feet, cape swirling around him at the movement.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:00 pm
Dino had tripped, yet again on another tree root when he saw what looked like a white kit heading his way, attempting to get up, he realized his foot was caught. "H-hey, can I have some help?" He asked when the white kit was nearer.  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:07 pm
Makenshi's eyes flick emotionlessly over to Dino, hearing the other's request for help. Tail flicking slowly, he turns and silently walks over to the other, peering around until he spots the source of the other's trouble. Still emotionless as ever, he places both front paws on Dino's trapped leg and pushes, attempting to get the other free. This normally wasn't like Makenshi, but, ever since he had arrived in this world, he had tried to turn over a new leaf.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:59 pm
Dino winced, but eventually managed to wriggle his foot free. When he made sure it was okay, he thanked his savior. "Thanks, I would have been there for hours if you haden't come." He had yet to make many friends, so he didn't know who to call out for help to. "I'm Dino, and you? I want to know the name of the person i'm making dinner for." He was doing it as a token of thanks.  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:07 pm
Makenshi frowns the slightest bit at the questions, casting his emotionless eyes towards Dino once more. "Makenshi." He says simply, tail flicking behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:48 pm
Dino only smiles, he's dealt with this before. "It's a nice name. Now come on, I can cook something good!" He didn't mention he could cook some.  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:14 pm
Makenshi merely raises a pale eyebrow at the first part of the other's sentence. He knew that for those that knew what this particular name of his meant that it wasn't a nice or good name. 'Evil swordsman...' He thinks to himself, tail flicking slightly behind him. 'Perhaps I should have told him my true name... Shiroi Kumo... Although, being known as White Cloud isn't any better...' He thinks to himself again, a grimace crossing his face before he carefully smooths his expression to being blank once more. He waits for Dino to start walking, intent on following him to the promised meal.  
.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games