Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Who's worse: the Jonas Bros or Miley Cyrus? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_dragon_babe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:16 pm
Lets face it, if you hate boy bands than you probably hate pop stars. So, who do you hate more: Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers? They both suck (in my opinoin), but I want to know who you hate more and why. Whether it's because of their singing, looks or even just to hate on today's hottest (and LAMEST) stars,!
Just try to keep it appropriate; I know how caught up one can get when you're trashing celebs!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:30 pm
The jonas brothers. Miley Cyrus actually has a chance at a musical career.  

BurnThisLetter

Dapper Sex Symbol

Rose-Angel-Wolf-Demon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:04 pm
i can't stand the Jonas Bros's voices they sound like chicks. Miley Cyrus is turning into a slut. My niece is not allowed to watch her because I want her to follow her examples.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:01 pm
ok so seriously im not in this guild, but miley needs to choose-miley or hannah...and technically her name is destiney hope cyrus, she should just go with tht, cause its more real. not to say anything for the music. she needs to actually write her OWN lyrics, from her heart..not this fly on the wall bullcrap shes singin.

jo-bros just piss me off, and only a couple of their songs are even remotely worth listening to.  

Nina Mona

x Shadow Oblivion x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:02 pm
I HATE THEM ALL D:<<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:30 am
Jon a** sisters r transexuals who turned guys frm hideous lesbians miley cirus is a whore who is probably liked by 12 yr old fanboys and girls and the reason i hate em is ....(i there any reason not to hate em?)  

Train H3artn3t

lilith_loituma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 pm
I dislike both:
Jonas brothers are OKAY, but NOT great to be going crazy for. They're mainly looks and stuff...and I don't like their music personally but that's just my opinion.
Miley Cy-....Hannah Mon-...whatever her name is (she needs to make up her mind) is being paid SO much money to be a good example for the little kids and to sing (decently) but she's not doing that. SOOOoo much money, I think the world is going crazy e_e seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:08 pm
if you ask me miley cyrus was a sweetie but she has turned herself into a slut and the jonas brothers ugh the think they are all that and practicly all there songs is about girls they cant think of anything else better to wite about!!  

dickkota

totalwar235

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:54 pm
i hate the jonas brothers more because its just wrong that they have gay "fun" on the road. at least hanna montana is straight even though she is a slut.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:01 pm
i hate the jonas bros more. i dont care about miley(or hannah).  

CrayolaKiddo

appojooze

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:15 pm
if i had to choose whos worse?. . .hmmmm. . .that hard but im 1% more hateful to the jonas brothers cause their lyrics r like wet diareah even one time in drama i had to hear one of thier songs and write it down in my journal and i wrote "If this song was a person I'll spit on it"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:57 pm
Well, I dislike Miley more, because at least the Jonas Bros are being good role model, while Miley is out making nude photos and putting it out for peolpe to see, including all the little kids that look up to her!  

lil_dragon_babe

GrimReaper_tokidoki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 pm
Lets face it... even though we all hate Miley cirus... she's the one who can somewhat sing... she has more of a chance now that she's breaking from Disney... the jonas bros sound like dying cats... and they're only popular cause they're 'attractive'... they suck the most... in my opinion!!!

I hate them all because they just signed with disney and they instantly became famous... where as other artists actually have to work and struggle to be famous, or even get a contract...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:02 pm
II ShadowXD II
I HATE THEM ALL D:<<

what he said 3nodding  

The Murderous Jellybean

Big Member

iSakuLeaf

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:36 pm
Neither.
Jonas Brothers sing like they're dying or something and Miley Cyrus is a desperate slut bad girl.
I hate that Miley has two personalities, can't she just choose one?!

General

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff