Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
serenity anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarGazer378

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 pm
so who loves joss whedons Serenity/Firefly?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:40 pm
I do.
I watched Serenity again recently. I had forgotten how good it is.  

Travis III

Katai Rei Kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 am
I got Firefly the complete DvD set (only one season). I love the show. Too bad it never caught on quick enough. Why do people adore shows after they've been canceled.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:51 am
Hi, I just joined and saw this post,did not see a place for introductions so thought I would start here.
I too have Firefly the dvd set and the movie. I never saw it on tv, dont care for tv. Love movies all sorts. Serenity is one you have to admit makes you think how far will man go for control. Sci fi and fantasy are my favorites. biggrin
User Image  

Little Ms Devorah

deadlance47

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:36 am
My boyfriend is completely obsessed with serenity. He has the movie an the complete series of firefly. I understand he wants to share this love with me. My problem is, without fail everytime we try to watch it 30 min in I fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:43 pm
firefly and serenity are awesome!!!  

monkey_bubbles_1995

an_angels_death

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:53 pm
Great movie, and series. I love Mal.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:54 pm
i completely adore firefly and have serenity and all the episodes i wish it had gone on longer stare  

rEaLiTy_vs_fAiRyTaLeS

killerpuchuu12

2,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:56 pm
I originally thought that I wasn't going to like it but then my dad was watching it when I came home one day, joined in and discovered I LOVE IT!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 pm
I remember when my mo first rented Firefly, I was totally ready to give up on it, until I saw Wash playing with the Dino's. rofl and then that was it for me.

They always open with something hilarious. Always. Especially in the movie. I like laughing within the first five minutes of a movie.

My favorite Character would have to be Jayne and Zoe.

"Jaynes a girl's name you know"  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Queen of Sighs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:34 pm
I have to agree with killerpuchuu12. I totally thought it'd be dumb at first. Its pretty random honestly, future space cowboys? I don't know how, but its just really good actually.

I prefer the episodes over the movie because there's more variety, I guess. And well, I really like Inara and her and Mal are in the episodes more I'd say.

I think they should make another movie. 3:

Anyone else seen the two comics they made of firefly? My mom bought them. Now she is obsessed. Everytime we wanna watch a movie "Lets watch Serenity!" "But Mom... we've seen it a thousand times. Let's watch something new." "It's my favorite."

rofl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:00 am
I've got a copy lying around, but I'm loathe to touch it because I hate Whedon's tongue-in-cheek approach to sci-fi and fantasy that has become popular these days.  

loIitoads

Rummred

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 pm
I love Firefly/Serenity! They're so good and funny. I remember when it was on tv, I'd see the comercials and think how stupid it looked. Now I wish I watched it when it was on, then I could say I've been a fan from the begining.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:31 am
Lolicat von Doom
I've got a copy lying around, but I'm loathe to touch it because I hate Whedon's tongue-in-cheek approach to sci-fi and fantasy that has become popular these days.

I'm a total fanboy for Firefly now, in contrast to this cynical statement. That and Dollhouse won me over to Whedon.  

loIitoads

TakNomed

Romantic Heckler

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:58 am
Oooh!! Me me me!! 3nodding I fell in love from the first episode that I saw. I almost cried when I heard it was cancelled. Actually I almost cried, and then went on a ranting rampage about how retarded nwtworks cancel anything that's actually original and well-done and keep stupid, boring, cookie-cutter crime dramas, reality shows, and other such garbage.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff