Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Off Topic/ random chatting?Come and socialize! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

color or shade?
  color
  shade
View Results

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:03 pm
Um...I hope this is okay???This is me not being shy! xp
Come in and talk??
YEAH!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:06 pm
Yeah this is perfect ^^ don't worry so much! Main forum is practically all about random conversation =]  

kinky-case

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:09 pm
lol yaaaaaaaaaaaay^^!!!!I just...I dunno didn't want people to have to chase each other around the threads, but yeah>.<''' I didn't want to post anything without permission either, it's not my place...soooooooooooo, how are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:14 pm
Lol everyone has permission to post! =] As long as it's o.o appropriate xD and most >.> stuff is except if it has nudity or anything that would offend other people. But ya xD everyone will still chase each other around the forums cuz we are D: spammers LOL alot of us are from a random guild. I'm pretty good for the most part! You?  

kinky-case

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:18 pm
I'm good thanks^^ lol, I'm trying to entertain myself and figure out what to do this weekend>.<''' lol thinking about playing some pinball...>.>
I might get to go see watchmen tomorow^^!So does your friend have an accent?British accents are so cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Thats cool! xD oh ya o.o it's the weekend..*got lost in days already*
but whats watchmen?? and no lol!! I will laugh if she ends up with one within the next 4 years, I will laugh hard, she already is using british terms around me and it makes me laugh, her husband does though. When your around them alot they start to sound less cool and more funny then anything xD  

kinky-case

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:26 pm
i know!^^!My old roomate was dating a guy from england and he come up for a week and I couldn't stop laughing. They add a lot of 'ly's to the ends of words, lol.
Your friend is married?That's so cool!How old are you?o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:34 pm
o.o  

Dagger1819
Crew

kinky-case

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Hahah I love when they say the trolley xD and yeah they do, yeah she is she's 18 i'm 19  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:39 pm
hey how's everyone!
i really hope to see more contribution to this guild!  

teamtigertakes

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:42 pm
Dagger!Hey!I thought you left a while back!
How are you?

@ kinky: lol yeah i know!I love that word!reminds me of harry potter>.<'
What have you been doing over there?

@Peach-n-Pie: Hello! I'm good how are you? more contribution?o.O how so?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:45 pm
Chibi Hehe, I spaced out >.>;;; I'm good, how are you-.......wait that has alread been answered........XD I'm good!  

Dagger1819
Crew

kinky-case

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:47 pm
@Chibi - Well I got in 3 days ago, and I spent the first 2 just hanging around and then yesterday we went shopping at this place called Kensington and then today (tomorrow for you) we are going to my fave place in london, piccidilly circus (i've been here before with school)

@Peach - well we only reopened and i'm hoping I can >.> get the guild going, everyone seems to join but then leaves because ._. the captains before me weren't around enough because of problems with each other or school  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:50 pm
casey don't know about watchman ???? well its a movie here xD  

Mr pat-pie
Crew

Chibi_To_The_Heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:50 pm
awww! lol yer funny! was it a good space out? lol and i'm still good razz

KC: omg a circus!?Neeeeeat!Like a traditional one?  
AM forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff