Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Pet Peeves Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

georgecat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 pm
Do you have any old or new pet peeves? I have become increasing annoyed in Booty Grab with people who post their aquariums repeatedly on the same page. I am also annoyed with the signatures that contain way more information than we really need to see. They take up a lot of room. I'm sure I have many more pet peeves but these are my most recent ones. How about you? mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:41 pm
The microwave door being left open? I also don't like multiple posts for aquariums on the same page, but many have contests where you get two chances per page, so I can see where it comes from...  

charamath

Venuslady

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:42 am
MY pet peeve is that they won't let you use Gaia gold to buy aquarium items. You have to use Gaia cash - what's the difference? evil  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 am
I'm a control freak, so when I'm not in charge, I think that everything will fail. I suppose that's not really a pet peeve though.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:57 pm
i hate it when people use the word retarded xp
i worked with special needs adults and children and i just don't think it's funny evil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:04 pm
bellaxxmuerte
i worked with special needs adults and children and i just don't think it's funny evil

When I worked with special needs kids the lady who was actually in charge of the facility called them 'retarded'. I was amazed, but she defended herself by saying that that's what the word means, to be physically or mentally hindered, and it wasn't bad until people tied a bad meaning to it.  

charamath

wolfen26

Conservative Werewolf

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:55 pm
Having to repeat myself everytime someone replies with "what"?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:20 pm
charamath
bellaxxmuerte

When I worked with special needs kids the lady who was actually in charge of the facility called them 'retarded'. I was amazed, but she defended herself by saying that that's what the word means, to be physically or mentally hindered, and it wasn't bad until people tied a bad meaning to it.
in one of my classes they talked about how unfortunately sometimes its needed to use the term retarded/retardation due to insurance purposes.Seriously, the insurance companies are such jerks that even if it means the same thing and you use a different term, they use it as a loop hole in the system that can get them out of forking over the money.Its like "well we don't cover children with mental handicaps, our papers say we cover retardation.Its written on our policies"  

Creepy Clown Town

janyany

3,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:52 am
my pet peeve's - here the word noob,,I dont like the word at all..,in life,,I hate when people ride your Ars ,,what's the big hurry..is there a fire?..I hate when shoppers are so lazy and don't put their carts back..NO excuses..if you r able bodied enough to go shopping then you can put that darn cart back where it belongs!!,,AHHHh..i feel better getting that out  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:51 pm
Ah, how about people who don't put the clothes away they try on, or put them on the fitting room rack at least? I SHOULD BEAT YOU ALL WITH A STICK!!! And if you're going to be lazy and leave them in the room- put them back on their hangers for cripe's sake!  

charamath

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:54 pm
janyany
my pet peeve's - here the word noob,,I dont like the word at all..,in life,,I hate when people ride your Ars ,,what's the big hurry..is there a fire?..I hate when shoppers are so lazy and don't put their carts back..NO excuses..if you r able bodied enough to go shopping then you can put that darn cart back where it belongs!!,,AHHHh..i feel better getting that out
the laziest I ever saw was the lady just stops and pushes her basket as far as she can away from her.It could have hit people's cars!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:33 am
Speaking of shopping carts....don't you just love the people who park their cart in the middle of the aisle and walk a few feet away and you can't get by without having to more their cart.

I also get annoyed with people who do not thank me when I hold the door for them or let them into a line of traffic.  

georgecat

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:59 am
georgecat
Speaking of shopping carts....don't you just love the people who park their cart in the middle of the aisle and walk a few feet away and you can't get by without having to more their cart.

I HATE that or spot waiters. They block the flow of traffic just to get two spaces closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:59 pm
I hate it when people use rude comments in the arena for people's hard efforts! Why rip an entrants avi or art or whatever just because you don't like the colors or it doesn't match exactly?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:07 pm
bellaxxmuerte

that was a word my mom never let us say. I was the only kid in school who wouldn't use it and they thought I was weird.lol

I'm very proud now, that my mom taught me not to use that word  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces