Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:08 pm
The Truth about the Black Plauge

In the dark depth's of history there was an event know as the 'Black Plauge'. It sprung up in the 1600's to the 1700's and killed up to 60% oh Europes population. The sciencetist blamed it on a mysterious disease that didnt show up again after the event. Strange isnt it? Anyways...This may not seem like a big deal but...There's a whole other side to this tale then what the books have told you. The so called 'disease' was a cover up for what really happend. The 'Black Plauge' was an event brought on by some of the first elementalis. The elementalist that caused this event had masterd the Darkness element. So that's were the name the 'Black Plauge' came from. As is with every elemental story there is a good side and a bad. There are the good element's like Water, Fire, Earth, Ice, Wind and others and then there was the Darkness element.

Once the good elementalist had heard about all the chaos that the bad elementalist were doing they rose up to stop them and a great battle broke out. In the end they had to sacrifice themselves to keep the world at peace and to stop the dark cult known as 'The Plaugebringers'. As the last of the Plaugebringers fell he threw a final blow at the last elementalist mortally wounding him. As the bllod was draining away from his body and his life was slowly going a prophecy was made. The prophecy spoke of the dreaded Plaugebringers will return sometime in the future to finish what they had started. It also told that the Elementalist would return too to stop thePLaugebringers again.

Now it is the year 2020 and a boy and his group of friends have found themselves as part of this great prophecy. Along with the reincarnations of the elementalist the Plaguebringers have returned as well. Can this group of friends stop the Plaguebringers and rise up agenst them? Or will the 'Black Plauge' return and whipe out the world as we know it?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:21 pm
The All Mighty Rules

1. Follow all TOS and Guil Rules
2. I am Goddess of the rp so what I say goes no exceptions and I have the right to change rules and reject or accept you as I see fit
3. Type at least two lines or three sentences per post please and use good spelling and grammer too!
4. Please dont use chat speek or txt talk or anything like that! It annoys me and I cant really understand what your trying to say. Use proper english
5. For OOC use [] {} () or something so I know your talking in OOC
6. You can have more then one character but make sure you can keep up with your characters!
7. Be respectful to everyone in the rp! or I shall throw you in the evil monkey pit of doom!!
8. PM me your profiles with the Title. 'OMG TOAST!' and put a ninja at the end of the PM
9. If your going away for awhile tell me first so I dont remove your character
10. Dont change anything in the profile skellie that I made
11. Make your post interesting! Dont just use plain 12 black font. Make them dazzeling! 8D
12. Dont post in the thread until I have accepted you and dont put a ninja in your pm but put two hearts instead.
13. Read all the post's before sending me your profile.

OhMGToast

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:37 pm
Character Skellies

Element's: Wind-taken
Earth-
Nature(plants and tree's differnt from earth-open
Fire-taken
Water-taken
Ice-taken
Light-Taken
Darkness-Only Plaguebringer's and is unlimited number of spot's
Time-Open
Gravity- Taken
Lighting-taken
If you want to have a differnt element then these go ahead.

[align=left][b][size=9]My puppet Master is:[/size][/b][size=9](Gaia name)
[/size]
[size=9][b]People Call me:[/b](Your characters name)[/size]
[size=9][b]I have lived this many years:[/b]( Your characters age. between 16 and 20 please. Unless your a teacher then you have to be between 20 and 30)[/size]
[size=9][b]I'm speical because im a:[/b](your gender. Male or Female?)[/size]
[size=9][b]I act like this so deal with it:[/b](Your personality)[/size]
[size=9][b]Oh look! Im so pretty!:[/b](Your appearence. Anime pic's are perfered) [/size]
[size=9][b]Im so skilled:[/b](Your characters hobbies. What do they like to do or what are they good at?)[/size]
[size=9][b]I can control:[/b](What element your characters controls. One element per person and if your a Plaugebringer you control Darkness.)[/size]
[size=9][b]I know my life isnt that exciting but:[/b](Your characters bio. I know we all hate these but we gota have some backround info. make it atleast 4-6 sentences)[/size]
[size=9][b]No! Keep it away!:[/b](Everyone has to be afraid of something. What your character hates goes here)[/size]
[size=9][b]This is supposed to be a secret so shh!:[/b](Does your character have a crush? or maybe they have some secret that no one knows? if so put it here)[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:39 pm
Good Elementalist

Leader: My puppet Master is:Larxyne

People Call me: Valeria Maze
I have lived this many years:17
I'm speical because im a: Female
I act like this so deal with it: Valeria has a fluffly personality. Mostly cheerful and upbeat, she's an optomist by nature, but has a serious side, too. When threatened, she goes for an all out offense, hoping to blast the crap out of her enemies before they get to close.

Oh look! Im so pretty!: User Image
Im so skilled: painting, singing, nature walks
I can control: Light
I know my life isnt that exciting but: Valeria was born a normal girl, not really notable, but a good girl. At least, until her parents were killed in a drive by shooting. Instead of focusing on what happened to her, she started a student counciling club in her school. She tries to be people's conteince, pointing them in the right direction and giving advice. She currently lives at an orphanage until she's 18.
No! Keep it away!: Spiders, spoiled paint, pollution
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!: She has a fatal attraction to 'bad boys'

My puppet Master is:Angel of the knight99
People Call me:Nanami Hiktoshi
I'm special because im a:Female
I act like this so deal with it:She's the kind of girl who is everywhere! And as free as the wind! She's not one to be chained down, and won't let anyone tell her what to do. Although she always seems happy, inside she struggles with herself. She has a problem with stealing, and when she sees something she just has to have it.
Oh look! Im so pretty!:User Image
Im so skilled:Nanami is good at singing and playing the guitar (Which is stolen) She's also very athletic.
I can control:Wind. And has wings.
I know my life isnt that exciting but:She was born in a small village, she had a twin brother name Hikaru and a mother. Sadly her father died of a car accident .Nanami lived with Hikaru in a small apartment until he mysteriously was killed. When Police decided to pin it on her she ran away. She's been on her own since then trying to find a place where people don't know how she is.
No! Keep it away!:Nanami tries not to be afraid of anything, but dislikes very much lightening, and blood.
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!:She'll never tell!

My puppet Master is: ninjaingaround

People Call me: Rhys Ironwood
I have lived this many years:20
I'm special because I'm a: Guy
I act like this so deal with it: A little out there and rashly impulsive. Eloquent and charming with a dash of enigmatic animation. Strangely effeminate and curiously masculine. Shakespeare quotin', explosives totin' barrel of haphazard skills.
I'm so skilled: Can make a bomb out of several different combination of household items. Can also memorize poetry and prose with bemusing efficiency. Can tell if something has happened to Rhea due to their strong twin bond, almost like "spider senses."
I can control: Fire
I know my life isn't that exciting but: Rhys was born 5 minutes before his identical twin sister, Rhea. Though their birth as a set of identical boy/girl twins is a scientific anomaly, their parents chose not to report it to science as they wished for both children to have as normal an upbringing as possible. This was a feat easier said than done. At a young age, Rhys began to exhibit some peculiar behavior that got him into trouble almost every week and sometimes with the law. This resulted in his building of a substantial file with the justice system, most of the counts against him being those of arson. Rhys couldn't help it, he just loved to see fire so much and didn't have any way of understanding why it upset other people. He eventually got so bad that it lead to the death of his parents when he accidentally burned the house down. Rhys underwent a psychological examination and was diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder. He has lived with Rhea for the past 3 years.
No! Keep it away!: Rhys is claustrophobic.
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!: Rhys is supposed to be in a mental hospital right now, but he decided to take a vacation or "holiday" as he puts it.

My puppet Master is: ninjaingaround

People Call me: Rhea Ironwood
I have lived this many years: 20
I'm special because Im a: Girl
I act like this so deal with it: Deeply intelligent and aptly spoken. Somewhat easily distraught and rarely disorganized. Delightfully genteel and strangely obstinate. People watchin', gadget makin' practitioner of peculiar humor.
Oh look! I'm so pretty!: User Image
Im so skilled: Can make little gadgets and MacGuyver her way out of almost any situation, provided the materials around are adequate. Can also tell if something has happened to Rhys due to their strong twin bond, almost like "spider senses."
I can control: Electricity
I know my life isn't that exciting but: Rhea was born just 5 minutes after her identical twin brother, Rhys. Though their birth was both rare and exciting, their parents chose to keep it a secret from the scientific community in hopes of giving their children a normal upbringing. Things went well until Rhys started to behave strangely, around the same time Rhea started to have peculiar ways of doing things. She found herself counting trivial things, like how many steps it took to get from her bedroom to the bathroom and back in the middle of the night. ( approximately 327 steps, depending on where her bed was situated. ) Rhea also found things like crooked paintings and misaligned cutlery to be a great bother, and was unable to sit comfortably until they were fixed. She found nothing wrong in this and was surprised when her parents took her to a psychiatrist who deemed her to have some degree of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Rhea wasn't bothered much by this knowledge and it hasn't hampered her ability to take care of Rhys.
No! Keep it away!: Rhea is terrified by the idea of losing Rhys.
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!: Rhea has a stuffed bear named Horatio.

My puppet Master is:[arctic.rose]

People Call me: Alice Bardiveau
I'm speical because im a: Female
I act like this so deal with it: I'm quiet at first, but open up to people eventually.Sometimes I sum up people at first glances.
Im so skilled:I'm an excellent gun slinger and can nail any given target from any distance.
I can control: Water
I know my life isnt that exciting but: When I was born, my parents felt a weird vibe about me. They knew that I had incredulous powers. So, in some freaky way, they signed me up for spiritual counseling from Tibetan monks so I 'won't go evil'. After 10 years, none of my supposed powers showed. They sent me home, but trained to hit targets at far distances.
No! Keep it away!: My insecurities- dying painfully, being left alone, stuff like that. But what makes me weak I use to help make me stronger.
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!:I carry around an arsenal of guns that are easily hid under my clothes. I never leave my home without them.

My puppet Master is:[arctic.rose]
People Call me:James Bardiveau
I have lived this many years:18
I'm speical because im a:Male
I act like this so deal with it:Tends to be cold at first but might open up. When his poker face comes off he is a really caring guy.
Im so skilled:He can play an acoustic guitar and wrote some of his own songs and is skilled with swords.
I can control:Ice
I know my life isnt that exciting but:When he was born, his parents loved him dearly, but at the age of 1, his younger sister was born. He was sent to live with his aunt and uncle whom he thought were his real parents. His aunt taught him to play guitar while his uncle taught him to wield swords. Now, at 18, he has moved back to his hometown but still lives with his aunt and uncle.
No! Keep it away!: Reality enough.
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!:On him, he carries roughly 10 swords, but like his sister, they're easily concealed.

My puppet Master is:Disturbed Masterpiece

People Call me:Balthasar
I have lived this many years:16
I'm speical because im a:Male
I act like this so deal with it:Usually quiet, but can usually let people know what he is saying by looking them in the eye.
Im so skilled:Baly is an excellent builder, of legos, bionicle, the what not. He is also very good at free running.
I can control:Gravity
I know my life isnt that exciting but:Okay. So there i was, sitting im my yard, listening to a tune oh, what was it, 5 years ago? I look up, and focus on my dad working on the roof. All of the sudden, woosh! there he goes, way up high in the sky. YOu know, we never did find him... I love my friends more than anything though, and will do anything to protect them.
No! Keep it away!:Baly doesn't care for metal, clowns, or cramped spaces.
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!:I'm an orphan, living alone in an old warehouse. Im relatively poor so if you see me with frustration lines over my head, sorry!

OhMGToast

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Plaguebringer's

Leader:My puppet Master is:XxDusk_Wolf_LunaxX

People Call me:Azumi Amaya
I'm speical because im a:Female
I act like this so deal with it:In a few word's people describe her as Cold hearted, Mean, Heartless and. Souless. At first Azumi comes off as a nice person but will quickly drop you as soon as she fineds or see's no use in you. BEcause of this she doesnt have very many friend's but the ones she does have are as loyal as they come. However if you break her trust in you she will make you whish you were never born. Putting all this aside she can be a nice person ....but only VERY rarely will you ever see her be nice to someone. IF she is nice to you consider your self lucky and dont take it for granted because she only show's such kindness to her friends or someone who she really cares about which is pretty much no one at the moment.
Im so skilled: Can read peoples fears and make them come true (Once she has control over her element) Control shadow's
I can control:Darkness
I know my life isnt that exciting but:When Azumi was born her mother abandond her and left her with her wicked father who beat her on a daily basis. She hates her mother for leaving her alone with her so called father as she likes to put it but she hates her father even more for what he does to her. She hopes that a day will come when she'll get her revenge on him atlast. She has also been having these weird dreams lately but doesnt think much about them. What she doesnt know is that her revenge is coming sooner then she thinks.
No! Keep it away!:Not being able to control someone or something
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!: You'll have to wait and fined out!

My puppet Master is:Kakra

People Call me:Zared Coe
I have lived this many years:18
I'm special because I'm a:Boy!
I act like this so deal with it:He's actually pretty nice, but looks intimidating at times. He also has an aura that feels that way too, due to his past life.
Oh look! I'm so pretty!:http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff166/IAMNOTAKID/blackanime.png?t=1237440309
Im so skilled:He loves to draw, especially things from his head
I can control:Darkness
I know my life isn't that exciting but:He was born to a pretty normal family, but he always felt alone. His parents felt very odd around him, scared even, and would keep a distance from him. Animals would randomly attack him at times, and he never understood why. At night, he'd have terrible dreams, that bother him to this very day. However, one thing that has kept him somewhat sane is a love for animals with tentacles. It started when he started reading Lovecraft's books, and was in awe of some of the creatures in there. They became the only thing he was ever really interested in
No! Keep it away!:His past memories; he pretends that in a past life, he was a tentacle monster. Also, he has an irrational fear of being eaten alive, and is pretty scared of animals except for those with tentacles.
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!:He has a feeling that the memories he wishes to ignore will play themselves again in his own life, but he's hoping he's wrong. Also, but he thinks it's not as much of one, he's as gay as a five dollar bill. Really.

My puppet Master is: Nutrino

People Call me: Diz
I have lived this many years: 16
I'm speical because im a: Male
I act like this so deal with it: Diz is quiet and rarely talks to people, he is also 'disturbed' in many ways and would rather settle an arguement with force rather then words. Generally an outcast.
Im so skilled: Diz is great at doing tricks with a skateboard. Diz has the power of suggestion and can make friend or foe do almost anything he wants (Once he can control his power).
I can control: Darkness
I know my life isnt that exciting but: Diz was the oldest of two children and he now believes his sister is dead because of him. Diz was about three years of age when his parents noticed he wasn't normal like other kids but they tried to get him some help which seemed to work untill he burned down the house at age four which his parents told him killed his sister and he was given up for adoption. As years past Diz got into trouble every other day and everytime he was adopted he'd be sent back within a month. His latest family have managed to keep him for over a year which has surprised everyone that knows Diz. Diz was finally enrolled at high school, against his wishes, and is now a student when he gets up on time.
No! Keep it away!: Wasps
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!: Diz doesn't care about killing his sister but rather enjoys the fact he got away with it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:57 pm
Important Teacher's Profile's
These are the people who taught the original Plaguebringer's and Elementlist's how to use their power's. After their demise they have been waiting in secret for the next generation to come along so they can once again teach them to use their power's.

Elementalist:

Plaugebringer's:
My puppet Master is:XxDusk_Wolf_LunaxX

People Call me: Amilia Heen know to her students ar Ms. Heen
I have lived this many years:25
I'm speical because im a:Female
I act like this so deal with it: In a way Ms. Heen as she is called act's like a cat. She is very sneaky and likes to play with her "prey" before going in for th kill. That is when she isnt pretending to act like a normal human. When she is in her classroom teaching she acts like a very nice teacher but has a threatining esence about her so students dont mess with her and always do their homework.
Oh look! Im so pretty!: [x]
Im so skilled: Expert on assasinating someone and is good at many other things.
I can control: Darkness
I know my life isnt that exciting but: From the time she was born her life has been full of hate and she has wanted to get revenge on it for her whole life. When the childreen that had the power's of darkness were born she had waited until they were old enough to use their powers and taught them how to control them and to get revenge on the world for their suffering. Ever since they were killed she has been traveling the world and has been waiting for them to return again.
No! Keep it away!:dog'd and snakes
This is supposed to be a secret so shh!: nothing...that you need to know.

OhMGToast

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:05 pm
Anouncments

~Accepting Character's~

~Rp if officaly OPEN!~

~Quick note. Your character's know nothing about their power's (yet) So dont put in your profile that you have masterd your element or aomething like that. Your characters have VERY faint memorys or their past lives but cane seem to remember where they came from. In your bio you can put down what your character did in their past life and who they loved and stuff but no more.~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:57 am
I declare thi rp OPEN! 8D -throw's confeti verywhere's-

OhMGToast

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:23 pm
Before I can start the rp I need someone to play the Leader for the Elementals and more people to play Plaguebringer's and a couple more guys.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:08 pm
As soon as I get one or two more guy's for the Elementalist's and Plaguebringers and someone to play the Elementalists teacher then I will start the rp.  

OhMGToast

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:49 pm
okay guys im going to start the rp! YAY!! Before we begin though none of you know you have powers yet okay? and to start off your all on your way to the first day of school an will soon get the biggest surprise of your life ;]

'Uggh...school....' Thought Azumi sleepely as she knocked her alarm clock that was ringing off its place on her nightstand and fell to the floor with a crash and stopped ringing. She sighed and rolled out of bed yawning. She looked in her mirror and she looked like a mess. "Time for a shower." She walked over to her closet and pulled out some clothes and then walked out of her room and to the bath room which was accross the hall. There was loud snoring comeing from the bedroom that was alittle farther down the hall which was where her stepfather was sleeping. 'Another night out getting drunk..' She thought hatedly as she stepped into the bath room pulled off her clothes and started the shower.

Awhile later Azumi stepped out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. She then went back to her room and grabbed her black messanger bag that had a picture of a skull on it and slung it over her shoulder. She walked down the stairs and made a quick stop at the kitchen to grab a bit to eat. She grabbed an apple off the counter and took a bit out of it before opening the door and walking out. She was going to be late...as usual. Not that it really matterd though. Azumi could care less about school. The only reasson she went was to see her friends and that was it. She couldnt wait until she finally got out of high school and could finally live her own life.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image
User Image
Rhys and Rhea Ironwood

Rhea shifted under her covers the moment the alarm on her phone went off, heralding the hour of 7:00. The hour in which waking was demanded. She opened her slate eyes and searched out the demanding communicative device, pressing a button to shut it off. Rhea slipped out of her bed and quickly made it, the sight of the disheveled covers a slight bother. She wandered the total of 10 steps to her closet and opened the doors, pulling out a modest sweater and skirt from the hangers and a modest set of boots from the ground within the closet. After donning said outfit Rhea then traversed the approximate 57 steps outside her room and to the living area, finding her brother still sleeping on the sofa in the same clothes he had worn the day before.
He was pretty tired last night. She thought as she passed the sofa and into the diminutive kitchen.
It wasn't long (approximately 15 minutes ) after Rhea began making some breakfast that Rhys appeared at the kitchen door.
"What're you up so early for?" He inquired, rubbing a bleary slate eye with a finger before wandering to the table.
"School starts in an hour and I need to be there in 25 minutes."
"Oh. Can I go with you?"
"I guess." Rhea replied with a shrug as she placed a plate of toast and cup of tea in front of her twin before sitting down herself with an identical meal.
The pair departed exactly 10 minutes later, as it took 15 minutes by Rhea's count to arrive at the school. The two talked the whole way, the conversation being mostly an effort on Rhy's part to convince his twin to get him enrolled at the school with her.

ninjaingaround

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image

Nanami

Nanami woke up a beam of sunlight shinning through her bedroom window."Mrhh" She said getting up. She felt like a dead weight. But that may have been because she hadn't slept well the night before. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her clock blankly. It said 7. She stared and then got up. "Aw Hell I'm going to be late!" She got out of bed running into the bathroom brushing her hair, and then to her bedroom to get dress. Messing her hair up again. She ran out the door slinging her backpack on her shoulder. Not worrying about eating.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:11 pm
Today will..

Ren Himoshu

Ren was waiting for Nanami outside his house. "She woke up late... again..."He said looking down at his watch. He stood there waiting a few minuets before he saw her coming up the street. "NANAMI!" He yelled to her. Once she came up to where he was he said, "You're late! What took you?" They started walking to school together like they had always done.

she even look at me?

xxYume_Kokoroxx

2,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image
Alice

Alice sat there on her rug, in a meditating position. Suddenly, her small voyager phone had began to ring one of her random ringtones she had. Sighing, her black-polished fingers gently hit the off button on the phone, slid it into her back pocket, and heaved herself off the ground. Alice grabbed the bar that hung off the ceiling in her room and began to pull her body up and down. After doing 50, she dropped down and headed downstairs for breakfast.

- - -

Arriving in her black BMW at school, Alice parked in her usual spot, grabbing her messenger bag out of the passenger seat and putting on her Ray Bans. The usual flock of boys came to gawk at her car. Sighing, she locked it and put the hood up, sensing it might rain today.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff