Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:47 am
You may post -new- entries to the -strait- cc slot -NOW-

if you already posted a form - you do not need to repost it I will consider -all- posted forms that are not breaking 'custom' rules (NO MUTANTS no HYBRIDS and NO SUPER RARES at this time sorry!!

The SUPER RARE slot has already been filled and that is the reason I can't add another!

endejester
Slots will open: March 21st -10am est -> March 22nd 6 pm est.

Super Rare Event Open!

IF YOU ARE PROXYING FOR SOMEONE -AND- TRYING FOR A CUSTOM! YOU NEED TO MAKE TWO POSTS! THIS CURRENT PAIR OF EVENTS ARE GOING TO BE RAFFLES! THANK YOU!

ALSO - IF YOU ARE PROXYING...POST THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU ARE PROXYING FOR -IN THAT POST- AND -DO NOT- EDIT IT. If you are CAUGHT editing you will be DISQUALIFIED.

3rd adjustment!
We have noted that people are referencing existing Soq for their customs - For the remainder of the event we request that the permission of the owner of the Soquili referenced be noted WITH the custom you seek along with the name of the Soq and the Owner of the Soq.
As you all know using other people's Soq in quests threads is no longer allowed, and as such I wasn't expecting thier use in customs...however since I didn't note that... the following applies!
For those whom have already won slots and are using existing soq as references I will need the name and owner of the referenced soquili too so that I may approach the owners myself.

Thanks!!

Hooray for opening customs for the 2nd time ever - bear with me - let's make this fun for -all-

First and foremost, if you have any questions regarding customs, PLEASE look over the rules and instructions stickied/announced in the customs subforum before PMing questions, particularly the ones in this thread for basic instructions/rules and the customs information thread for pricing, general rules and guidelines.

The 2 Usdia, 4 Regular, 2 Edited Regular, and 1 Rare and 1 ultra rare slot

They will be achieved though a variety of means - NOT all Speed, not All Raffle.

The Ultra Rare slot -WILL- be RP sample based and it is requested that you hold true to this sample.

Ooooo mystery slots...OoOoOoooooo
Multiple here - eyes peeled and wits about you for requirements after the Ultra Rare event!!

And lastly, but certainly not least, I will be opening a Colorist Pay slot. (much thanks to Lil for allowing me to snag the rules from her thread and edit them to my own liking!)

There will be a special method to obtaining this. After the speed customs have been tried for, I will open this slot! This is open for -anyone- Yes anyone. You can have one soquili, or 100329 soquili XD; anyone can enter this.

1. After the Regular Slots have been drawn - I will declare the enties for this slot 'Open'
2. POST THE FORM OF THE CUSTOM SOQ YOU WISH TO HAVE. The custom forms are found in the customs information thread, as well as pricing/description. You may choose ANY species except for the ones not listed (ie: Fluttercorn, Alicorn, Mutant).
3. This will be open for 4 hours, after that, 5 winning entries (or possibly more) will be chosen! (please be patient with me, I'll post them when i can) This will be based on the creativity of their custom/how well I think I could do justice to it.
4. The 5 (or more) will then be raffled, and a winner will be chosen from them.
5. The winner then posts the custom form of the custom they entered in the slot contest in the Custom Slot/Naming Thread. They also send me the trade (which I will forward it to Sirenz). However instead of paying the full price, they pay 25%, the amount a soquili colorist pays. (So if you got a regular, for example, instead of paying 500k, you'd pay 125k)

Please post the -form- of the soq you're trying for in these slots!

To post for an Angini (edited or not) use this as a header!

[b][color=indigo][size=18]The sound of Heaven pulling down? - I'm after an Angini please!/size][/color][/b]

To post for a Cursed Skinwalker use this as a header!!

[b][color=green][size=18]It's the Zombie(dust) Jamboree! - I'm entering a RP sample for a SKINWALKER[/size][/color][/b]

This is for Angini and CURSED skin walkers! Pure are -not- available through customs!

TO ENTER FOR THE ANGINI AND CURSED-WALKER SLOTS - PLEASE USE THE APPROPRIATE 'PROMPT' LISTED BELOW!!

ANGINI!
You find one of your greatest enemies (a skin-walker) about to kill a pair of foals and an indian child - How do you deal with this situation?

- you may Godmode the foals and child and the Skinwalker to play out the situation - please follow the shop RP rules for breed powers

SKIN WALKER
Your on the hunt, you want to satisfy that eternal drive to kill again...who or what are you after, why? How will you do the deed?

endejester
Slots will open: March 21st -10am est -> March 22nd 6 pm est.

Super Rare Event Open!

IF YOU ARE PROXYING FOR SOMEONE -AND- TRYING FOR A CUSTOM! YOU NEED TO MAKE TWO POSTS! THIS CURRENT PAIR OF EVENTS ARE GOING TO BE RAFFLES! THANK YOU!

ALSO - IF YOU ARE PROXYING...POST THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU ARE PROXYING FOR -IN THAT POST- AND -DO NOT- EDIT IT. If you are CAUGHT editing you will be DISQUALIFIED.

3rd adjustment!
We have noted that people are referencing existing Soq for their customs - For the remainder of the event we request that the permission of the owner of the Soquili referenced be noted WITH the custom you seek along with the name of the Soq and the Owner of the Soq.
As you all know using other people's Soq in quests threads is no longer allowed, and as such I wasn't expecting thier use in customs...however since I didn't note that... the following applies!
For those whom have already won slots and are using existing soq as references I will need the name and owner of the referenced soquili too so that I may approach the owners myself.

Thanks!!

Hooray for opening customs for the 2nd time ever - bear with me - let's make this fun for -all-

First and foremost, if you have any questions regarding customs, PLEASE look over the rules and instructions stickied/announced in the customs subforum before PMing questions, particularly the ones in this thread for basic instructions/rules and the customs information thread for pricing, general rules and guidelines.

The 2 Usdia, 4 Regular, 2 Edited Regular, and 1 Rare and 1 ultra rare slot

They will be achieved though a variety of means - NOT all Speed, not All Raffle.

The Ultra Rare slot -WILL- be RP sample based and it is requested that you hold true to this sample.

Ooooo mystery slots...OoOoOoooooo
Multiple here - eyes peeled and wits about you for requirements after the Ultra Rare event!!

And lastly, but certainly not least, I will be opening a Colorist Pay slot. (much thanks to Lil for allowing me to snag the rules from her thread and edit them to my own liking!)

There will be a special method to obtaining this. After the speed customs have been tried for, I will open this slot! This is open for -anyone- Yes anyone. You can have one soquili, or 100329 soquili XD; anyone can enter this.

1. After the Regular Slots have been drawn - I will declare the enties for this slot 'Open'
2. POST THE FORM OF THE CUSTOM SOQ YOU WISH TO HAVE. The custom forms are found in the customs information thread, as well as pricing/description. You may choose ANY species except for the ones not listed (ie: Fluttercorn, Alicorn, Mutant).
3. This will be open for 4 hours, after that, 5 winning entries (or possibly more) will be chosen! (please be patient with me, I'll post them when i can) This will be based on the creativity of their custom/how well I think I could do justice to it.
4. The 5 (or more) will then be raffled, and a winner will be chosen from them.
5. The winner then posts the custom form of the custom they entered in the slot contest in the Custom Slot/Naming Thread. They also send me the trade (which I will forward it to Sirenz). However instead of paying the full price, they pay 25%, the amount a soquili colorist pays. (So if you got a regular, for example, instead of paying 500k, you'd pay 125k)

Please post the -form- of the soq you're trying for in these slots!

To post for an Angini (edited or not) use this as a header!

[b][color=indigo][size=18]The sound of Heaven pulling down? - I'm after an Angini please!/size][/color][/b]

To post for a Cursed Skinwalker use this as a header!!

[b][color=green][size=18]It's the Zombie(dust) Jamboree! - I'm entering a RP sample for a SKINWALKER[/size][/color][/b]

This is for Angini and CURSED skin walkers! Pure are -not- available through customs!

TO ENTER FOR THE ANGINI AND CURSED-WALKER SLOTS - PLEASE USE THE APPROPRIATE 'PROMPT' LISTED BELOW!!

ANGINI!
You find one of your greatest enemies (a skin-walker) about to kill a pair of foals and an indian child - How do you deal with this situation?

- you may Godmode the foals and child and the Skinwalker to play out the situation - please follow the shop RP rules for breed powers

SKIN WALKER
Your on the hunt, you want to satisfy that eternal drive to kill again...who or what are you after, why? How will you do the deed?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:51 am
endejester
Slots Available/Taken:

Usida
1) Excited Apathy
2) Echo Lima Foxtrot

Regular - Unedited
1) Chaifuzz
2) Zee Oddwyn
3) catmagick
4) ~Latonia de la Courtel~

Regular - Edited
1) Calcutty
2) Asahi Kumoru

Rare
1) Ivory_Feld

Ultra Rare -
1) Derivative

wtf MYSTERY SLOTS?
1)
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

Colorist Discount

Q&A

Can we have a proxy? - Yes but they can't enter for themeless in the same slot as yours. - and if its an event, they may not be allowed to enter for themselves and you, depending on the nature of the event. (Like the RP event)

If we don't win in one event, can we try in another? - Yes, but once you win an Event you're out for the rest of Customs - Choose wisely!

Can we get Fin edits? - No I'm sorry, fin edits on any finned horse count as a Mutation at this time.

YES! PLEASE STATE IF ITS A PROXY! - Please Thank you!!  

endejester

Feral Cat

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 pm
The Horses - How to get them!

Pony Up - Open -Done

Sweet and Simple - Done

Enter the Edited - Edited Regular's -6pm EST - 11am Sunday EST

So I heard you Like Rare's - Rare's (edited and Non) 6pm EST - 11am Sunday EST

Nightmare's and Fairytales - Super Rare - RP event.
11 am Sunday - 6pm Sunday.

Mystery Event -dun dun.....dun dun....dunnndudndundundundun.....

Colorist Discount - (NO Super Rare's in this Slot this time sorry!) After the last winner is picked on Sunday.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:19 am
I'd like an usdia slot, please!  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:20 am
I like the bear necessities! Sign me up for an Unedited!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:20 am

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:21 am
We're going to Usida Mountain Charlieeee!  

Proxying for Sweeneys_Revenge

Lilly_Foxx

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:22 am

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:22 am
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:24 am

Tech-no-Smexual

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:28 am
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:28 am

Female_Death

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:29 am
Endejester: If you try for one of these slots, and don't get it - can you try for the other slots later?  
Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff