Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Roll count please... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muwhahah!! <3
  Huh?? =P
View Results

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:59 pm
Just wondering exactly how many of you are actually active Roleplayers. I understand that RPs can run slowly and all but I've been keeping track of the number of active RPs and it seems like there aren't really that many active ones. I enjoy paragraph Roleplaying as much as the next person and I would hate to go into all the work of creating an RP world for people to enjoy if there isn't going to be much interest.

My RP idea was something based around a Shinobi/Ninja world. Similar to the Naruto cartoons but set far enough apart from it to stand alone as an open-ended RP.

Would anyone actually be interested in doing something like this with me?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:22 am
I'm an active Rp-er. I love doing all RP's, but I don't like doing them all at the same time. I make really complex charaters, that most likly will later be used in one of my storys. If I start a RP, I will continue it untill its disbanded. ^^  

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 am
i'd join any rp that my brain makes a character for.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:55 pm
That's all fine and everything that you'd join the Rp, the question is are you willing to type paragraphs for your posts?  

Obsidian Entity

iYaoiPrince

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:24 pm
Im pretty literate and im up for any type of role-play honestly. I practically only type in paragraphs but sometimes tend to get carried away and type half-page posts......

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:41 pm
Well I'll see if I can get the RP going.. Just don't want to go to the trouble of starting one if no one is going to be interested in it.  

Obsidian Entity

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:07 pm
yeah, if thats the rules. or if i have alot to say ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 pm
Well since there is a little interest, I guess I'll work on getting the RP information together and then post it up when I get it finished.  

Obsidian Entity

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:05 pm
When IM Rping I'll use sentences at a time, but with fourm Rps I usally go on for many paragraphs. XD Well, ot really that bad, but I do give a detailed rp.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:39 am
Well the RP is open for those that showed interest that posted in this thread. So have fun people and see you in the RP... rofl  

Obsidian Entity

Lord Avon Feron

Supercharged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:42 pm
    I am an active roleplayer and even though some of my spark has gone in the literary realm, I do my best to make my contribution to the RPs I join a worthwhile one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 am
I'm an Rper, but I haven't gotten a good oppurtunity to do so in a long time. Most of the time I will RP in a modern warfare role.  

BS3 Ops Director

Ellectric Eccentric

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:53 pm
I'm a newish RPer, but I'm getting the hang of it. I really like to post about a three paragraph post...I'd so join though, that is, if you'd take me...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:47 am
I actively RP just not on this guild >.>"  

Berry Checker

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Mark Twain 100
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash