Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Shinobi World RP OOC Chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who you doing?
  Good
  Bad
  So-so
  Gimme some pizza!!!! >=P
View Results

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:16 pm
This is the thread that you should use for OOC chat about the RP. Like questions, clarification about something in the RP, interaction between two or more people in a situation of the RP. Stuff like that.

Below is a quick reference link to the RP thread where posts are made.
Shinobi World RP thread  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:22 pm
Well I'm still looking forward to the RP becoming a really cool one. I'm planning on having a lot of people in it for independent mini-RPs inside the main one.

Basically for every jounin, I would like their to be 3-5 genin. This is cause the people that are genin have someone they will interact with in the RP for sure. At least that's the plan. Of course I'll have plot twists to throw in there from time to time, such as crazy world domination organizations that want to bring destruction.  

Obsidian Entity

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:10 am
Well, I noticed that I'm bringing in alot of outside refrences, so to make it helpful for those who join later, I'll just put all my little notes here to be reviewed at anytime. :]

Note 1: -neechan (Horific) and Nee-chan (nikname):
both mean "Big Sister." with -neechan, the name of someone goes first, followed by -neechan. Expl= Ryoko-neechan, "Big sister Ryoko." Saying just Nee-chan, is like saying just "Big sister."

Note 2: The Kyoraku Clan:
The clan Ryoko Kyoraku belongs to by bloodline, dissapeared 23 years ago under the command of Ryou Kyoraku, also known and Ryoko's father.
Kyoraku Clan Members by blood always have Platinum Blonde Hair and Pitch Black Eyes.
Kyoraku Clan Members carry the Kekki Genkai bloodline trait "Souhou Nekki" or "Two-way Heat" that can control body temperature of the user as well as others.
Ryoko Kyoraku is the last known living member. There is small talk amoung the people that the Kyoraku clan lives on strongly in another land.
More will be revealed in the RP.

Note 3: Kekki Genkai- Souhou Nekki
Kyoraku's can lower and increase their body tempertures to extreme mesures, but it does not effect their ability to live. It only turns the outside of their bodys cold or hot, and the only visable evidence of the kekki genkai in use is shown through their eyes, White when decreasing temp, bright red when increasing.

Note 4: Ryoko's Clothing
Ryoko wears special clothes that have been passed down in her family that have very high temperture tollerance

As I get more notes, I'll re-edit this topic. 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 am
Cool, cool..  

Obsidian Entity

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:39 am
I would like to point out that I'm looking forward to someone playing a teenager genin that has the ability to use ninjutsu and genjutsu.. but would rather specialize in taijutsu for their main arsenal of techniques.

If anyone is interested in playing the part then go ahead and apply for the RP. Link is the opening post in this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:13 pm
If anyone wants to join in, but don't think they can come up with a good charature or need help with developing their charater, I can help. I have a few pre-made charaters that you can use, and I can help create intresting charaters.

Here's an example of my pre-made charaters-
Ami Kakaou- Age 17, Hair: black, Eyes: Blue
She knows Genjutsu and healing jutsus. She wants to be a medic ninja when she gets better. She's not to skilled at fighting, but she can repair almost everything from cuts to broken bones. She's working on learning how to reverse or stop internal problems. (Heart attackes, stomach upset, etc etc) She hasn't entered the Chunin exams yet, only because she doesn't feel she is ready. She is a perfectionist, but very kind hearted. She has a water chakra atribute.

I can also help create your own. Just PM me, I wont bite. <3  

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:44 pm
I just don't understand why people haven't sent me profiles to get approved. Seriously, I made the roll count thread for a reason and all the people that actually posted that said they wouldn't mind joining the RP have yet to live up to their word. Only Keouna has actually followed through with her word.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 pm
Aren't I wonderful? Unfortunately, people I can pull in are restricted to who's in the guild. But still... there must be some people here that want to truly join.  

bone apple tea

Shadowy Shoujo

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 pm
I just hate hypocrites that say one thing and do something else. I understand people have lives and other hobbies and interests.. But why even bother post a response to a new RP that's going to be put up if you aren't going to join it? It seriously bugs me when people do that. I can't force anyone to join, which is something I'm fully aware of, it just bugs me to no end that people post a response and then forget completely about it.

Active, great skill, and the attention span larger than a pebble would be great. I guess that's why you're the only person so far to join Keouna, right? Pretty pathetic but there is little I can do about it. The RP has great potential to allow people to have a great read or entertainment for an hour or two. It is designed for extremely long term stages of entertainment. I guess I didn't thoroughly explain that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 am
>.< im having trouble coming up with a char, but as soon as i do, i'll send it your way. and if you know people who aren't in the guild but would be interested, either let me know or post their names in the "invites your friends" thread in the main forum.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:34 pm
If you need help coming up with a character then just let me know if I could help. I have a few ideas of the type of characters I would like to see in the RP. I can't force anyone to play the characters I want to have played in the RP but I can at least help people come up with something they like.

If you need help, just let me know. I'm very knowledgeable of the Naruto cartoons and world. That's basically a reference point of the world the RP is in.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:43 pm
i'll be making my post later today, sorry for the delay guys  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Obsidian Entity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 am
That's fine. Everyone here has a life outside of RPing. My life extends into beta testing computer games as a hobby. =P  
RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games