Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
the last house on the left Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaGumiho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:57 pm
what do you guys think about the movie?
imo it was a pretty bad scary movie =/

one of the worse ive seen and i only saw it cuz wes craven and they said its like what made nightmare on elm street and all those movies  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 pm
I haven't seen it yet. But everytime the preview comes on it stirs something in me. I LOVE JUSTICE!!!  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

alucardx01

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:28 am
i wanna see the haunting in conneticut XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 am
i just saw it and it was awesome xd xd xd  

Dead Slappywag

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:09 pm
The original = good
The new one = bad

It seems like they changed major aspects of the storyline.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:08 pm
I thought it was a pretty good film no matter who the director is... I thought it was a different twist for once... its usually jsut a bunch of teenagers getting killed.. this time ity was a bit diverse..which i liked  

CandycaneRockstAr

Atheist Guy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:45 pm
for me the movie is weak they raped the girl and killed her most of it was deep stuff to watch (im only 13) but the original is way more horrifict and powerfull.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:13 pm
I have yet to see both. But since Rape is something personal to me, I really don't want to see it. Especially after my friend described it to me.

I might see the original someday but probably not.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PandaGumiho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:34 pm
i wanna watch the original but i cant really stand watching old movies past like 1990s XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:35 pm
PandaGumiho
i wanna watch the original but i cant really stand watching old movies past like 1990s XD
I find that morally offensive.  

[Hollow Point]

PandaGumiho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:17 am
[Hollow Point]
PandaGumiho

why? o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 am
See the originals, despite the fact that the storyline doesn't seem to want to move. It's the basis of our world now to love action and not sit still for the good stuff.

Last House on The Left [original] is scary because that could happen. The beginning was a warning message. I didn't freak out over it, but there's something I remember mentioning while the credits were passing afterwards. "Well, Parents of The Year just got trumped."

Don't know what the newest one is going to be like.  

Jadera1700

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:18 pm
PandaGumiho

*cries inside for the future world* crying Before 1990's is an OLD Movie???? You do realize they had color back then, right?? sweatdrop If you pass over movies before the 90's your missing some great stuff. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:23 pm
PandaGumiho
what do you guys think about the movie?
imo it was a pretty bad scary movie =/

one of the worse ive seen and i only saw it cuz wes craven and they said its like what made nightmare on elm street and all those movies

I haven't seen it but I keep thinking about it. It doesn't look all tha much like a scary movie as a thriller/revenge/action movie like Man on Fire or something. In SCARY movies you tend to symapathize with the victims. I don't think I could sympathize with murderer rapists.  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:16 pm
PandaGumiho
[Hollow Point]
PandaGumiho

why? o.O
The 1990s is when movies started to suck. Particularly horror movies. It's morally wrong to not watch movies before the 90s because you're doing yourself, the movie world, and anyone you associate with a disservice.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff