Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Recycle Bin
A Problem....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about my problem?
  SHE'S HORRIBLE! KILL HER!
  Oh well, she's jealous of YOUR music
  WOW, I love her. I hate ALL music.
  POLL= GOLD
View Results

asianchubbybunnyyy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:07 pm
hello, I'm new here! I ENJOY this guild, it's getting really fun for me, but there is a problem I am experiencing and it's threatening my love for j-pop and k-pop.

my neighbor, she like listened to my music and called it "Japanese Crap". then, in the bus, she forces me to give her my music and this time it was k-pop and she called "Japanese Crap" again. What should I do? My neighbor is like killing me. Btw, she listens to hip-hop and rap. ewwwww. Maybe I should call her music crap.

What should I do?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:15 pm
hello there! i moved your topic to the 'Off Topic' subforum. Please read the forum rules before you post ^^

Btw, you should totally IGNORE HER. Lol. People make fun of me (lol, like play make fun of...NOT REALLY make fun of?? xD) for liking kPoppp, heh.

iP e n q u i n

`Ayame
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:39 pm

You should be all, "STFU!!!!"

...or maybe not...yet. xDD

You should ignore her until it really really really gets out of hand. You should lecture her since she FORCES you to give her YOUR music. You should say something about not being racist about calling your music "Japanese crap." If I really knew the person, I would call her music crap.
Does she sound like she's really insulting your music? If so, you should be all like, "I don't bash on your music, so don't bash on mine."

And if nothing works, violence is the last option. >D
Though violence isn't the answer. xDD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:09 pm
Ah, that sounds like my dad. I don't get it! He's Japanese...yet he calls all my music gay. It's Korean, but yeah. Well, not the music, he calls gay, it's all the wonderful VERY hot Korean and Japanese hotties gay...which pisses makes me very very aggravated! (How to spell that...idk)

But yah know, music's what makes you happy and you should let anyone affect you. My dad to this day still calls my music crap and the people gay and what not, but I'm just like, whatever...and yeah. He hasn't bothered me lately probably cuz he hasn't been drinking while talking to me so yeah...idk...I just don't like people who'll say stuff like that.

(Sorry I'm typing so much.)

I have a friend at school who hasn't even listened to my music but calls my K-Pop gay. I'm just like well, yeah, sure. I don't mind since I only know about 5 people at my school that listens to asian music (possibly more)...what am I saying? No clue.

But don't let people affect what you love, music! ^^

(No, I couldn't just have said that, lol. I like to talk, LEAVE ME ALONE!)
(Apparently I like to answer myself as well.)

tamasawr
Captain

s u n n y _ l o t u s

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:57 am
You should definitely tell her to stop calling it, "Japanese crap."
If she keeps ignoring you, maybe you should tell someone.
Maybe you can tell your parents and maybe they can talk to
your neighbor's parents. ^_^
Hmmmm...I'm not sure...will that help? smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:07 pm
I wouldn't listen to her. People I know at school call me weird because I like asian things more than american/canadian, but I don't care. I like asian music, asian movies, asian food, but I call it "being unique", "having different taste". So don't worry about it.  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Got-Chocolate

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:05 pm
Tell her to STFU you asian hater! >:3  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:38 am
LOL rofl
Thats what I would do! If she is asian, it would be really sad.  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Confuzzledx-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:38 pm
If i were you, I wouldn't call her music crap no matter how bad it is. Calling her music crap would make you sink as low as her. I would agree with some of the others, ignore her. I'm one of the only people in my school who listen and absolutely loves Asian things and i get made fun of because of it. The sad thing is, my school is like, 80% Asian. If it gets really bad, I'd say you should just tell her that Japanese and Korean music is what makes you happy and nothing she says can stop you. Just my opinion[;

Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games