Angry?
  Nah... *sits back and relaxes*
  Maybe... *plots and schemes*
  HECKS YEAH! *bites you*
View Results

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:53 pm
AAARRRGH! What little/medium/big things tick you off? C'mon, there's got to be some stuff that must get to you...

Like today. My room mate put back the orange juice into the fridge with only 2-3 ounces left inside. Couldn't the lazy jackass just finish it and take the trouble to put the carton in the recycling bin less than five feet away?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:07 pm
I'm sorry!

Today my dad seems determined to not let me get any homework done. He keeps randomly yelling and turning up the tv scream  

boo u suck

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

uPrincess Bubblegum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:54 am
alright..

I hate my coworkers. If they want to leave early, I have to work harder to be quicker so they can lock up, so I get less work done in less time. This means, I get paid significantly less. this pisses me off, since I don't want to 'tattle' to my boss, but I don't want this to continue for the whole time I'm working there. If people don't do what they're supposed to be doing at work (and get paid for it), it makes my work that much harder to pick up after them. AND ANOTHER THING! (on a roll here xp )
WHY can't my friend just be patient with me? I try to be patient with her, but if you're teased five days a week, it gets a little difficult. If I'm talking to someone else, do not interrupt me, or assume that I am ignoring you. I am tired of these whiny arguments over petty subjects that could have been easily looked over and swept under the rug. I also want my friends to please (for god's sake) practice what you preach. I'm very tired of four blood boiling years of hypocritical behavior that makes you look like bafoons. Do not proclaim that you are a 'buddhist', while making great fun of what people cannot control. Do not proclaim that you are 'innocent', while spreading rumours and practicing stubborn and overly conservative behavior. Do not tell me different when we both know that you are lying. Do not try to act cute when we both know that you are putting on an act. Do not dye your hair to oblivion, and insult my hair afterwards to boost your self esteem. Do not treat me insignificantly because you only heard of a rumour about me- and not ask me about it. Do not 'test' me to see if it is true- ask me about it!
AND ANOTHER THING!
Do not tell me where to go to college, or what to do with my life. If you must, back yourself up with evidence to show that what I'm thinking of is foolish. Don't tell me what my ambitions are, or what they should be. Do not undermine my talents and call them "hobbies".
ROAR!

(end of rant)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:02 pm
I don't like attempts to make me be all philosophical and smell-the-roses when I'm depressed. It only makes me feel worse.  

Skaedi

Gotham Girlz

Dangerous Genius

4,500 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 am
I really bothers me when Harley Quinn borrows my purple nail polish and

1. forgets to give it back to me
or
2. pours out the nail enamel and puts grape juice in its place
or
3. lends it to Poison Ivy and it comes back to me with a dangerous green tint to it
or
4. lends it to Catwoman and it comes back to me smelling like tuna
or
5. lends it to Joker and it ends up being painted all over his next victim. *roar* Gotham's Crown Prince of Crime really gets under my skin.

= = = =

reality!
I was rather upset with my workplace, recently, with the way my employer gave us our annual evaluations. The owner found very picky things to write us up about, and so, in doing, found more reasons to give us an extremely small pay raise. I do my job the best I can, to bring customer satisfaction, and yet, when it comes to the evaluations, one's best never seems quite good enough.

(So what exactly are my honor-grades at University worth, then, in retro-spec? *sighs*)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:35 pm
One of my coworkers stole my bottle of root beer from the fridge today. b*****d...

Note to self: Leave bottle of warm "apple juice" in fridge tomorrow. twisted  

JTN
Crew

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 am
UGH! I'm here early at work, but my supervisor is totally nowhere to be found.

*enjoys the free Wi-Fi while it lasts* blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:35 am
I hate it when ...
You tell a friend something, and that they know better not to tell anyone.
That they know its a secert .
But they tell other people anyways
Some friends they are... :3

Katie Dilver

Eisenkrieger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 pm
what reaaaaally makes me pissed?
lazy-a** stuck-ups who inherit everything, as opposed to earning your way to the top. i know several and hate em all. now, i'll admit, there are some who have a shi+load of money, but they're at least humble about it. they ain't got the newest 'fasions' of todays- ... can they even be called styles?- or sum such thing.... i befriend people who come from insanely diverse backgrounds- from having been in rwanda, and nearly beng killed by troops, to moving from place to place as their parents follow work.
but , to regain focus, i hate bstrds who come from money and are so full of it that theyre pompous'n'all that shi+, but not if they are humble about it....

-IronWarrior-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 pm
UGH I hate it when people at my school walk slowly in the hallway! And they make it like its there school....its bugs me! BAD!  

TJ_Typoon_XD

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:02 pm
I just got a ticket in the mail today along with a pic from a red-light camera. The thing is it was my room mate who borrowed my car that weekend had totally blew through the red. Now I owe the city $100... AAAUUURRRGH!

I am so going to kill him dead... or maybe deader. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:05 pm
soooo... this week in school has yielded; an mp3 with a busted back-light, and broken battery cover/ a missing rubber earpiece on my skullcandy headphones/ a lost mechanical pencil(best one i ever owned)/ and 1 pissed off student (me)((DUH))..........  

Eddy-nine-volt

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:45 am
This preggo chick thinks its okay to take her anger and criticism out on me,if she wasn't preggo I'd slap her.She must be doing that crap because she knows she can get away with it stare  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:24 pm
BotD:

My sister and her boyfriend borrowed on of my laptops this weekend and spilled coffee on the keyboard. stressed  

JTN
Crew

®

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas