Angry?
  Nah... *sits back and relaxes*
  Maybe... *plots and schemes*
  HECKS YEAH! *bites you*
View Results

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 am
I'm home early from work because of some stomach bug, and the whole house smells of nasty "tobacco"... evidently my room mate got back together with his shmoker ex. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:38 pm
I got my report back from my professor who said it was flawless except for my "liberties" with the format. 5 points off for having a different font? WTF?!  

JTN
Crew

maxi_clide951

5,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:26 pm
it doesn't make me too mad but it bothers me a little when everywhere i see people talking about chuck norris, it's never about bagging him but finding ways to compliment his strength and everything else  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:55 pm
massive homework attack this week, followed by take home midterm in chemical kinetics... which is thankfully done now confused  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:40 am
I just finished exams and my brain is fried. I wish I could eat it just to see if it tastes good... But I know my brain is dirty even if you haven't dropped it on the floor... And it's as green as cabbage but... Still got me curious in my head. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:42 am
My room mate woke us up by microwaving popcorn using the "BAKED POTATO" setting, thus triggering the smoke alarm... at 4:30am. Idiot... stare  

JTN
Crew

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm
got the bug that everyone around here has been getting lately... basically bronchitis so a lot of painful coughing neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:36 pm
I fixed my mom's PC after a catastrophic drive crash... She lost over a month's worth of data and practically blamed ME for not notifying her to do weekly backups more often. stressed  

JTN
Crew

Kozar Rockamora

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:08 pm
This is really burning me. The way health care is getting gutted like a fish and how the insurance companies are getting more and more power to tighten to noose around my neck.

I have many diagnoses, and require taking a fist full of pills four times a day. I'm dirt poor, my family is dirt poor, and we are starting to slide from low quality of life to survival mode. I can't hardly afford the meds I need to keep me in one piece and my social security payments are getting lower and lower as the GOP slowly hacks away at the funding.

It's only going to be a short time before the only way to afford to live inside a house is to become a drug dealer...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:48 pm
I went to boot camp for two month and now no one on my friends list speaks to me. gonk  

brass_monkey360

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100

brass_monkey360

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:46 am
Why does it seem like the ppl i work with go out of their way to be lazy? There are four trash cans in the break room! why is there always candy rappers in the frig?!! it takes more energy to walk across the break room past two trash cans and place the rapper in the frig than it does to take off the rapper turn to the trash can next to the snack machine and drop said rapper into the topless can. Or use the one next to the cabinets! There is one on either side you can't miss it!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 am
Opened up the fridge this morning and it was a complete mess. Idiot room mate put back a 2 liter bottle sideways on the upper shelf without tightening the cap. Soda everywhere! stressed  

JTN
Crew

fonzie95

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:57 am
WTF! ITS SNOWING! scream  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:01 pm
I just came home, and the place is a huge mess! The weekend party left cans and bottles all over our deck and kitchen and living room and dining room... stressed  

JTN
Crew

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm
My friend returned my car today with three open alcohol containers in the passenger seat. D... U... M... B... A... S... S...  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff