Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Haters To jonas Bros !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxi_FlirtyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:55 pm

If ur like me Who Hate Jonas Brothers U Made a right Chose! xD random topic but Say How much u hate jonas bros out of 100% i hate e'm 100%!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:15 pm
well of course it's gonna be 100%, or else the person shouldn't be in this guild.  

RadiantSilence

Emo_Cupcake1516

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:41 pm
Jonas Brothers they are awesome.. And they are christains. Why don't you guys like them.. Don't be haters to them.. They are human as much as we are. They love there fans as much as we love them.. They are very nice people.. They try to make us happy by takin time off there busy lifes and trying to give there fans who can't affored to go to concerts so they made a 3D movie that was freakin awesome.. Nick is the cute sensitive one that has diabeates.. I pray for him to find a cure... Joe is the cute funny one ^^ he makes me laugh when i am upset.. Kevin is the cute romantic one he the responsible one If he was not a jonas brother the jonas brothers won't be the same..^^ so i thank him for being a jonas ^^ well i am only asking just give them a shot you don't have to like there music just don't hate them.. Give them a chance like i did they are really nice people.

Leave the jonas brothers alone you dumb a** haters.... scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games