Submit

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:26 pm
Alrighty. I've decided to do a Kingdom Hearts RP. Literate players only please.

Here's the basic idea:
It's a year after KH2 ended. Everyone is back in Radient Garden, visiting, carrying on, basically having a good time. But suddenly, a meteor storm springs up out of nowhere and pummels the world. Luckily, no one was hurt, it mostly hit the canyon and outskirts, but the fact that it even happened was odd. When they go and investigate the meteor site crashes, people are inside the meteorites.

Now, besides the original gang, you can get anyone, and I mean ANYone from the Final Fantasy series, but give a picture of it. That means you can have a member of the Organization, you can have their 'somebodies' or you can have a grown up Seifer. Don't really care. (doesn't anyone feel bad for Squall? all by himself... T-T)

PM me your profiles.

So anyhoo... here's the code:

[b]Who's pulling my strings?[/b] (username)

[b]This is me[/b] (character name)

[b]Look how hot I am...[/b] (picture)

[b]Background[/b] (well, duh. their background)

[b]How did I get here?! [/b](how they got to RG)

[b]So.... what now?[/b] (what their mindset is)

So yeah. >.> BTW I claim Squall...

So yeah. Let's see how it goes from here! Oh, put a heart in your PM somewhere.

Here's the list so far:

Original Cast:
Squall Leonheart (VIII) - Larxyne

Cid Highwind (VII) -

Yuffie Kisaragi(VII) -

Aerith Gainsbourogh(VII) -

Cloud Strife (VII) - Gail221

Sora-

Kairi- Walking Thru Mist

Riku-

Random Disney characters-

The Newcomers:

Luneth(III) - Shatz Thief-Heart

Axel- Walking Thru Mist

Marlene Wallace (VII)- Larxyne  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:37 pm
Who's pulling my strings? Larxyne

This is me Squall Leonheart (Leon)

Look how hot I am... User Image

Background: Squall was raised in an orphanage from an early age. When Xehanort opened the Door to Darkness and ultimately, letting Malificent take over Radient Garden, he, along with Aerith and Yuffie, fled with Cid on his ship, where they landed in Traverse Town. After spending a few years in Traverse Town, he decided to forge his own path, and left for a different world, joining up with a mercinary-type school, becoming a SeeD and pretty much everything that happens in FF8. But, instead of returning to Centra with Rinoa, he ended up being flung back to Traverse Town, with no way to get back and no way of knowing if she and his friends were even still alive.

How did I get here?! He was already there.

So.... what now? Now that the town is restored, he goes by his real name again, and is ferverently hoping to find Rinoa again.

Who's pulling my strings? Shatz Thief-Heart

This is me Luneth

Look how hot I am... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Background After Luneth killed the dark shadows with the help of his friend, he returned to the village of Ur to live a peaceful life. He was out of town looking for some herbs one day, a dark portal opened, and a man with black robes on came out. The robed man said, "Your mission has not finished yet. Follow me to finish the job." The man walked back into the portal, and Luneth followed out of curiosity. He appeared in a strange garden as he went through the other side of the portal. Now in this new land, Luneth wants to find out what the dark robed man meant.

How did I get here?! A member of Organization 13 led him into that world.

So.... what now? He wants to find the true meaning of the words, "Your job is not finished."

Who's pulling my strings? Walking Thru Mist

This is me Axel

Background Number 8 in the Organization, Axel seems to have a small sense of humor when it comes to toying around with an opponent. He was good friends with Roxas when they worked together in the Orgainzation and has a knack for burning things. His weapons are the chakrams which he can summon on his own, and he loves to use fire magic. Axel was last seen helping Sora, Donald, Goofy and King Mickey take out the Organization when he used one final attack to obliterate the Nobodies in their way.

How did I get here?! As it turns out, Axel's not dead. His body mearly needed to rest for a while in order to get it's strength back. Axel's able to travel through teleports.

So.... what now? "I'm just trying to figure out if that Sora kid managed to get everyone and if Roxas is doing okay."

Who's pulling my strings? Walking Thru Mist

This is me Kairi

Background Kairi moved to Destiny Island when she was a little girl and became good friends with Sora and Riku. The three were an inseparable pair and they planned on leaving the island to see if there are any other worlds to see. Unforutantly for her, Kairi found out the hard way when the Heartless attacked and she was kidnapped. It turns out that Heartless needed the seven Princesses of heart to unlock Kingdom Hearts and she was the seventh. Sora gave up his life in order to save her. When she awoke, Sora was gone. She was able to bring him back through the power of her pure heart and escape. But as soon as the three were back together again, Riku had to keep the Heartless away and Sora promised to find him and bring him home while Kairi waited for them at Destiny Islands.

A year later, Kairi can't seem to remember the two at all, except for a feeling that she has had for a year now. She was confronted by a robed man, Axel, and ended up in Castle Oblivion. While there she found Riku, stuck in Ansem's form in self punishment for what he had done. While fighting back Nobodies in the castle, Riku presented her with a weapon that resembles a keyblade and she fought back. The three were finally reunited at their home island. Although she doesn't show it much, Kairi's got a crush on Sora.

How did I get here?! Kairi was experimenting with Gummi Ships one day with the rest of the gang. She accidentally hit a wrong button and ended up in Hollow Bastion. Oops...

So.... what now? Find a way to get back home and find the others. The gummi ship is fine, but she doesn't know how to work it... ^^'

Who's pulling my strings? Larxyne

This is me Marlene Wallace

Background Marlene was orphaned at an early age by a freak accident. Her father's best friend, Barret, had been taking care of her as the only father she knew. She had been living in Edge with Tifa and Cloud, when the sky suddenly got dark, with red lights pulsing everywhere.

The next thing she knew, she woke up enclosed in a meteor with Squall and Kairi calling to her.

How did I get here?! She arrived inside a meteor.

So.... what now? Marlene has no idea what happened. She just wants to find someone she knows and get home.

Who's pulling my strings? Gail221

This is me Cloud Strife

Look how hot I am...User Image

Background
Cloud had gone through extreme lengths in order to destroy his arch nemesis, Sephiroth. This "SOLDIER" is quite enigmatic as he dislikes telling others what he's thinking. Though he was once hired by Hades, he eventually realized that he can not benefit from the darkness. Later on, when he confronted the "One Winged Angel" in Hollow Bastion, he finally found the light and used it to defeat him. However, Sephiroth escaped before the last blow was struck.

How did I get here?! He stays there.

So.... what now? The search for Sephiroth continues.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:42 am
Alright, come one, people. I can't get this RP started with two people. PLEASE join up. (I said please!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:48 pm
Alright, that's three.... who else can join up?  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 am
Meh. Ok. I guess people can join up later. Which means....

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:02 am
User ImageEveryone was piled into Merlin's house. It had been a year now since the Organization's downfall and the worlds had once again been in peace. Squall snorted at the thought. Peace, he mused. Peace hasn't back to this world yet.

The Heartless still roamed around the world, though not nearly as many as there used to be. The Restoration Committee had pretty much ganged up on the dark beings, both Nobodies and Heartless. All that was left was the 'boss' beings, the epic dark creatures hiding beneath the surface, still trying to gather their strength.

Squall leaned against the railing of the castle library, a letter hanging loosely in his hand. The party had probably already started at the committee's HQ. He didn't really care, but for some reason felt a little pang of guilt. He had never really been one to care about such things. But finding the letter, her letter, had brought back a flood of memories and feelings he had long since locked away in the back of his mind.

You're in the library for a reason, he reminded himself. Look for books about sorceress' powers.

He was about to go ransack one of the shelves (He had never been that gentle trying to find things he wanted. Probably never will.) when a tremor shook the castle. Then another. And another. Squall ran to the window.

The sky was a violent shade of red. Meteors were falling out of the sky, pelting the world like firey sleet. His eyes widened in shock and fear. He bolted out of the room, not even trying to close the doors he left open in his wake. He dashed outside to the grand staircase leading to the main part of town. The meteor storm was over. Thankfully, it looked like not very many of the stones had hit the town, just the outskirts and the canyon.

Squall ran as fast as he could to Merlin's house, hoping ferverently that no one was hurt.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Raizearche

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:16 pm
Luneth was wandering around a city. "Where am I?" He noticed a man running towards a building. Luneth became curious and followed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kairi had been walking around the Bailey area for an hour now, just looking for something to do. She had been there for a few days now and still didn't know how to work the gummi ship. She didn't want to ask Cid and feel like an idiot not knowing how. Besides, it looked like Cid was always busy trying to keep up with Leon, and the Resoration Committee. It would have been a bother to him anyways.

She sighed.
"Looks like I'm going to have to go back to the market place," she said to herself turning back the way she came to the stone steps. But before she could reach them the trembling started from the ground. Kairi held on to the stone staircase for support as she watched meteors, meteors, fall from the blood red sky. "What the-?" she started but stopped from the earth stillness. Was it over?

She rushed over to the arch way with the fixed path and steps that led to the canyon and the castle far way. It looked like that's were all the space rocks hit. 'Time to take a look,' she thought briskly walking down the steps so she didn't fall to the crash zone.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image  

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image
Axel stood on the top of a roof that over looked the entire town with his arms folded in front of him. "Teh. This place is so boring," he complained to himself. "It's too bad that I have to wait until I can teleport again. Looks like I'm stuck here for a while."

His body was recharging. Since his "death" it wasn't the same. He needed to rest more than usual and wait a few hours before teleporting. Which was a huge annoyance to him since he didn't like staying in one place for too long.

As he was about to drop down to the street level, the sky turned red above him and the ground began to shake.
"Hey! Who's having a party without me?!" he called out to the sky not expecting any kind of response.

Axel stared in awe as the meteors fell and landed close, but not too far from the town. He felt a smirk on his face.
"Time to see who's making all the fuss."

He jumped down and walked to the outskirts, sneaking past the people in the courtyard and moving with the shadows with ease. It was better to avoid confrontation with anyone at the moment, he figured.

He reached the crash site before anyone else did. He whistled at the sight. The meteors, at least a few dozen, had made large craters where they landed. Small flames licked the landscape, soon to die out without more fuel.
"Nice work, who ever did this."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:11 am
User Image
Squall skidded to a halt in the Bailey. His frantic gaze took in the entire scene. A meteor had landed in the area, smashing the wall that everyone had worked so hard to repair only a few months ago. I'm starting to think someone doesn't want that wall fixed, he thought with a wry smirk.

Rubble was blocking the way to the canyon once again. He tried to look for a way around the pieces, but no luck. The way was completely sealed. Squall growled and gritted his teath in fustration. There was one way to get across....

He pulled out his gunblade, along with a special ammo bag. He loaded a red shell into the barrel of the sword, and carefully dropped the bag onto the ground. He took aim, sighting down the barrel and along the blade. He pulled the trigger, and a giant gout of super heated fire shot out of the barrel, melting the rocks and rubble and blasting the molten remains out into the canyon.

Squall snatched the bag from the ground and slung his gunblade onto his back. He picked his way around the hot and slightly squishy ground, and headed to the crash site.

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:14 pm
User Image
At the sound of a gunshot, Axel looked up from the meteor he was inspecting. "Looks like someone's comming," he said. He moved behind a large meteor, he couldn't be seen, but he was able to see who ever was comming.

It was that guy with the gunblade, Axel was able to reconginze him. But a name didn't come to mind. 'Did I ever know his name?' he wondered to himself. It didn't seem likely. He never forgot a name.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Spying Squall, Kairi called out to him. "Squall!" She hopped over the remains of the meteor he had just fried and ran over to him. That's when she finally took in the landscape.

"Woah..." And that was the only way to explain it. Remains were everywhere.

"Are you okay?" she asked when she got her breath back.

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:28 am
User Image Squall looked up when Kairi dashed up. He was kneeling in front of a meteor, examining it. "Yeah, I'm fine." he said absently to her. "I was just looking at this meteor...."

He trailed off, his attention suddenly being caught by something glittery inside the rock. He took his gunblade and smashed the butt of it against the meteorite. A small cavity opened up, and Squall jumped back in alarm. Through the crack, an eye had peered back at him.

"Th-there's someone in there..." he stuttered in shock. She tugged at the side of the crack, widening it. "Are you okay?" he called to the person entombed in the rock.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Kairi couldn't believe her ears. "There's someone in the meteor?" she questioned starting to pull on the other side of the opening Squall had made. 'This is too strange,' she thought 'How can anyone... anything be in this?'

She fell back and landed on her butt as the peice that she was pulling broke off. It was still in her hands and she dropped it and scrambled up to the hole.
"Hello?!" she called in softly.

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

Walking Thru Mist

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
"What?" Axel couldn't believe what he had heard. There were people inside this chunk of rock?

Deciding to find out for himself, Axel snapped his fingers together and a small flame appeared on his index finger. He picked a spot on the meteor he was hiding behind and started to weld into it.

The rock was slowly melting away giving off a pungent smell.
"Ew..." he complained, not caring if the other two had heard to smelt him by now. He was more interseted in the thing that was in the space rock.

He grinned as a part of the meteor fell away under the heat of his flame. A dark hole was starting to grow bigger with the heat he was suppling.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff