Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply TV Shows
Has anyone ever seen Red Dwarf the t.v. show (BBC)?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Dwarf anyone?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:45 pm
I was just curious if anyone has ever seen the old BBC show Red Dwarf? It use to come on PBS late Saturday nights before or after the old Dr. Who show. I haven't seen it in years and miss it. It was a great comedy sci-fi show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:11 pm
xd xd xd I love that show to bits!

I especially love the last episode with the fantastic period banner and cesiumfrancolithicmyxialubidiumryxidixydoxydrexydroxhide! cool ! But one of my top three is in the very beginning of the show's existance where there's two Rimmers! eek xd Poor Lister and Cat...  

Creator of Ray Brekon

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:21 am
Awwww, another fan! This is so great! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:40 pm
I haven't seen it yet, but I want to.  

Rumpleteazer24

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:42 pm
I found the series to buy on Amazon.com for $190.99 for the complete series new or $26.99 for each season new. They have lower prices for used, but not by much, about $20.00 less for the set and about $10.00 less for the individual ones. It is so worth it though. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:24 pm
I Love Red Dwarf! One of my favy tv shows, my grandpa got me into it, he watched it when he was younger and found some vhs' at a Black N Read junk store, and started watching them with me and my bf. My favorite character is Lister, my boyfriend loves Rimmer for some reason haha.
The episode ( i cant remember exactly what happend) but they all wake up to Red Dwarf just being a game was a pretty funny episode, especially how cat looked haha  

Miss Katerina

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:29 pm
I LOVE Red Dwarf, I got the entire series on Netflix. I like it best at the beginning, but it still rocked at the end. Is is just me, or does Cat act less like a cat the longer he's on the show?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 am
sorry never heard of it.  

Goddess Ryuu-no-Taisho

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

reds86

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:58 pm
that was a good series when it was on and bbc aired a new episode a few months ago  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:41 pm
yup I love it! I have all 8 seasons and rewatch often. my favorites are when cat does his song dance, esp. tongue tied. w00t!  

kingsly III

3,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
TV Shows

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items