Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
I got some starters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold added a poll
  Please read the rulesand remember to add one to every thread <3
View Results

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 pm
In the year 6934. The human race battled against the alien race, The Dranoshians. The Dranoshians were a race of creatures who had the ability to take control of any life form if they made eye contact. The humans had special forces known as The Skyriders. The Skyriders piloted large mechas. During a battle a young boy named Torotoshi Noraku was getting inside of the mecha he piloted.
User Image

He was the youngest Skyrider in ever allowed to pilot a mecha. The president allowed him to use a mecha because of Torotoshi's lust for revenge on the Dranoshians for killing his parents. As Torotoshi climbed into his mecha he put on an air pressurised helmet. "Ready to head out Torotoshi?" A mechanic asked while climbing up the side of the mecha to see the inside. "Yeah I'm all set." Torotoshi replied with no emotion in his voice at all. He pressed a button on the control panel of his mecha. The hatch to his mechas cockpit began to close. "You're gonna be on this mission with a partner!" the mechanic yelled into the mecha just before it shut closed. "I don't need a partner." He said to himself as he flipped a few switches turning on the power to his mecha. "Clear the launch bay." said a voice over an intercom. The inside of the mechas had devices that would give a visual of a person contacting another mecha. The face of a beautiful Neko girl appeared on Torotoshi's screen.
User Image

"I'm supposed to be your partner on this mission Torotoshi-sama, My name is Kinomi Zorashi." The girl said as her ears twitched. "I don't need a partner." He said as he closed the com. link between him and the girl. "I'll kill every Dranoshian that comes within range of me." He said to himself as he launched out of the open door in the launch bay. "I'm not gonna let him beat me." Kinomi said to herself as she followed behind Torotoshi. Torotoshi's mecha was equipped with dual semi automatic pistols and twin katanas. Torotoshi rarely ever used his guns. Kinomi's mecha was equipped with a long spear and a large rifle. Much like Torotoshi, Kinomi only used he rifle as she moved in close enough to strike her enemies with her spear. Torotoshi opened a com. link between him and Kinomi. "Don't make me come save you." He said to her with a look of disgust. "Don't worry, I won't be a burden." She said with a smile on her face. The com. link closed. "He's even worse than everyone says." Kinomi said to herself wishing she didn't have to help him.

(PM me to continue, you play as Kinomi.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:53 pm
This is one of the starters i have in my journal this is the one im craving teh most tho, if anyone wants to do this RP wit me PM me biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items