Now playing: Nick Lachey - Resolution.
Listen to it. It effects... -makes a gesture.- the soul. ^_^

To the point.
I know, begging is totally unlike me, but I have decided to resort to what some may see as low. I have no choice, for THIS is by far the hardest dream avatar I have worked towards.
I am doing my best with mules, towns, daily chance, posting, selling, almost everything you can do to make gold.
I managed the gold for what I have at the moment, but it is so hard to make the rest. I'm constantly almost to my goal, then someone, like a friend, needs help with something, and I go and help, obviously.
Then I have to start from scratch again

So, if you decide to come up in here and say 'Work for it! You loserific failure. Nobody should donate to an ugly hoebag like yourself!" well, I would more than likely agree. =]
But for those who wish to donate, please do so. I could care less if it was 1 gold or the most expensive item on Gaia. It's obviously up to YOU. You are the person.

In other news, I'm a t.v mom named after June Cleaver, and in 2061 I shall fall off a horse after a peaceful walk in a green paddock and become trampled. Take pity on me, I'm not okay. But you can blame Facebook for that. =]

Thankies for reading this lovely novel and enjoy. <33
-Ending music relative to credits for movies.-

I woke up it was seven, waited till eleven just to figure out that no one would call. I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone? When you're spending everyday on your own?
And here it goes. I'm just a kid, and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair. Nobody cares cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me.
And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed, staring at these four walls again. I'll try to think about the last time I had a good time. Everyone's got somewhere to go. And their gonna leave me here on my own.
And here it goes. I'm just a kid, and life is a nightmare. I"m just a kid, I know that it's not fair. Nobody cares cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me
What the **** is wrong with me. Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me? Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep. And every night is the worst night ever.
I'm just a kid. I'm just a kid. I'm just a kid.
I'm just a kid.
I'm just a kid.
I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I"m just a kid I know that it's not fair. Nobody cares cause I'm alone and the world is nobody wants to be alone in the world. I"m just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid I know that it's not fair. Nobody cares cause I'm alone and the world is nobody wants to be alone in the world, nobody cares cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me. Tonight. I'm all alone tonight. Nobody cares tonight. Cause I'm just a kid tonight.