Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Transformers 2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drakethesnake916

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:06 am
Cant wait for it to come out. Loved the first one. How do you guys feel about the second movie?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 am
90% of the time the squeal to a movie sucks, so i hope it has as much crazy action scenes like its first.  

Unf0r5ak3n

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:55 pm
I thought that the first film was horrible, terrible acting, sickening amounts of CGI.

'Those are ideas Michael, those are special effects!'

'I... don't understand the difference.'  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 pm
i cant wait i hope that it is better or as good as the first one biggrin  

99bianca

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 am
First one was great, please don't kill it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:15 am
First one was awesome. Hope the second one is too.  

ApocalypticDonkeyCrap

The Dark Archer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:45 am
shindo777
First one was awesome. Hope the second one is too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm
I cant wait for the 2nd movie to come out!!! I just jump wiht excitement every time i think of it!! Evn tho its a possibility that the same characters will b in ther with possibly newly added characters, i sumtimes think they may not b there. Highly unlikely tho.

But if anythn happens to Bumblebee, im gonna kill whoever harmed him and kill the director for letting that happen!!

I love Bumblebee!!!!!!!!!! xd whee heart heart He's my top fav 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding whee  

Windgoddess16

pepper79

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:56 pm
It better be great!!! Transformers is my favorite movie!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:08 pm
Lolicat von Doom
I thought that the first film was horrible, terrible acting, sickening amounts of CGI.

To be fair, Chris. You have an elitist view on everything, plus insanely high standards.

I had huge standards for the first movie, myself. I mean Transformers were a huge part of my childhood. I just want them to STFU and make a Beast Wars movie already.  

[Hollow Point]

loIitoads

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:49 pm
[Hollow Point]
Lolicat von Doom

To be fair, Chris. You have an elitist view on everything, plus insanely high standards.

I had huge standards for the first movie, myself. I mean Transformers were a huge part of my childhood. I just want them to STFU and make a Beast Wars movie already.

I am pretty tough to please, especially in regards to action films. A Beast Wars film would be so cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:37 pm
i laught at the first one at the stupidity of michael bay and the actors but i too hope for a better one theirs a 85% its going to be like the first one but oh well things like this are always the hype of things many little kids and 13 year olders (not me) will go to see this and shout.... "OHH MY GOD THIS IS FRICKING KOOL!!11!" (the caps was needed becasue thats how their going to talk about this up coming movie...shame).

Atheist Guy

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Windgoddess16
I cant wait for the 2nd movie to come out!!! I just jump wiht excitement every time i think of it!! Evn tho its a possibility that the same characters will b in ther with possibly newly added characters, i sumtimes think they may not b there. Highly unlikely tho.

But if anythn happens to Bumblebee, im gonna kill whoever harmed him and kill the director for letting that happen!!

I love Bumblebee!!!!!!!!!! xd whee heart heart He's my top fav 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding whee

Haha. Bumblebee is my second favorite. I like Ironhide the best though. whee heart

And I'm super fuxing excited about this movie, you know the day it comes out I'll be there for the midnight showing whether I'm alone or not. rofl my friends boyfriend and I were thinking of trying to jack the huge 10 foot poster thing they had at the theater. but..alas, it was to heavy. So, I think I'll settle for a poster. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:46 am
The First One Was Realy Good And I Hope The Second One Can Stand Up To The First So Keep Your Fingers Crossed And Lets Wait Till May  

MILENKO 24

Nightmare Angel_v2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:59 pm
i thought the 1st one was pretty damn awsome! biggrin omg i so can't wait for the sequel to come out this summer lol xD  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff