Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
Which personality u like?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 am
I like edward personalty cuz he didn't change her 2 a vampire.. wink
Wht abut the members here?? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:30 am
bellas because she isnt into being in the spotlight, very humble  

raydawg11595
Captain

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:05 am
raydawg11595
bellas because she isnt into being in the spotlight, very humble

Oh!!I was thinking of bella 2.. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:28 am
that a tough 1 i'd hav 2 say bella cuz even though he's a vampire she still stayed wid him n plus she's really kind blaugh xd  

Serusa 131

Dittzzynik16
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:41 pm
I liked Edward and Jaccob. Edward was very respectable and gentlemanly but over protective. Jaccob was very honest through out the whole thing. He never hid his feelings and was pretty straight forward. They were written well though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:08 pm
Serusa 131
that a tough 1 i'd hav 2 say bella cuz even though he's a vampire she still stayed wid him n plus she's really kind blaugh xd

Yeah!!I think i cahanged ma mind.. wink
Ma last decission is bella.. wink
Yeah!!But he was the one who saved her althought he is a vamire & wanted her blood.. wink  

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:32 am
JonasLuvr162
I liked Edward and Jaccob. Edward was very respectable and gentlemanly but over protective. Jaccob was very honest through out the whole thing. He never hid his feelings and was pretty straight forward. They were written well though.

but edward more... wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 pm
My favorite character other than Jacob is Jasper. Even though he could smell bella's blood, he didnt attack her.  

rollerblader15
Vice Captain

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:00 am
rollerblader15
My favorite character other than Jacob is Jasper. Even though he could smell bella's blood, he didnt attack her.

No..At the begining..He thought tht she was a vampire then we he knew he just wanna her blood.. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:08 pm
I would say Edward b/c even tho Bella is a Human he still loves her and even when shes a vampire hes still loves her the same.  

X_KittyLuvrGurl
Crew

Serusa 131

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:52 am
X_KittyLuvrGurl
I would say Edward b/c even tho Bella is a Human he still loves her and even when shes a vampire hes still loves her the same.

i totally agree wid u  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:42 pm
X_KittyLuvrGurl

YuP..Edward Rocks.. wink  

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

Serusa 131

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:38 am
rollerblader15

dat was weirdly cute  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:27 pm
edwards and emmetts, edward cause he is caring, old fashioned, and super caring. Emmett cause he loves being a vampire and he's fun to have around. Especially when he is making jokes and comments about Bella.  

N5SloveN
Vice Captain

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:17 pm
I would have to say Alice because she's like the first one who wants to be friends with Bella and she treats her as her own sister.  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff