Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Do you use a site to keep track of your films?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:09 am
User Image

I've noticed a few people I know like to keep track of their film library on certain websites. Do any of you do this?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:57 pm
No, and I've never heard of anyone doing this. What websites are you talking about?  

xParanormal Angelx

cteddiesgirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:06 pm
No. I tried one a few years ago, but it would just not have some of the titles that I have. It was also quite complicated to use.
I just use an excel spreadsheet to keep track of all my titles. It's much easier than having to go to some website and find the titles to add. I can keep track too of which editions I have and if they are on vhs or dvd. Also, I have info on the different parts of my collection. I can pull up at any time and find our what year the movie was released, and how many Disney, Musicals, and Classics I have.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:35 pm
cteddiesgirl
No. I tried one a few years ago, but it would just not have some of the titles that I have. It was also quite complicated to use.
I just use an excel spreadsheet to keep track of all my titles. It's much easier than having to go to some website and find the titles to add. I can keep track too of which editions I have and if they are on vhs or dvd. Also, I have info on the different parts of my collection. I can pull up at any time and find our what year the movie was released, and how many Disney, Musicals, and Classics I have.

I used to do that, but then I substantially decreased my DVD collection, so it wasn't worth it. I've only got maybe 80 DVDs.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

cteddiesgirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm
RedWhiteBlack
cteddiesgirl

I used to do that, but then I substantially decreased my DVD collection, so it wasn't worth it. I've only got maybe 80 DVDs.

Yeah. My movie collection is substantially bigger with about 840 dvds (not including all the separate discs in box sets) and about 950 vhs. All in all, I have over 2400 titles. So I have to keep track of what I have.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:38 pm
cteddiesgirl
RedWhiteBlack
cteddiesgirl

Yeah. My movie collection is substantially bigger with about 840 dvds (not including all the separate discs in box sets) and about 950 vhs. All in all, I have over 2400 titles. So I have to keep track of what I have.

Wow. I hope most of those titles were bargain titles. Man, that's a lot of dough to spend on DVDs. I'd love to see a picture of that collection... it must have its own room or something. xd  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces