Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild
good new additions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raydawg11595
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 pm
do you think annalynne mccord and dakota fanning make good new additions to the cast? i think annalynne yes, dakota no... shes too little  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:46 pm
i think they r both gud n dokota may b small bu she's a very talented actress eek  

Serusa 131

Dittzzynik16
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:47 pm
I dont know who the one is but I dont think dekota will fit into the image of twilight.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:51 am
Serusa 131
i think they r both gud n dokota may b small bu she's a very talented actress eek

Yeah!!She is soo talented... wink  

Grandmaster 456
Vice Captain

N5SloveN
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:14 am
I think that annalynne mccord shouldn't just cause that's my opinion but dakota fanning is fine. She is an awesome actor. And if she plays Jane she could do pretty good. If she gets into her Bad guy mood. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:40 pm
Serusa 131

I agree. In Push, Dakota, looked good. Even though I didn't see the movie, I saw the trailers and she looked good.  

luna quetzal
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:05 pm
raydawg11595
do you think annalynne mccord and dakota fanning make good new additions to the cast? i think annalynne yes, dakota no... shes too little

I don't think Annalynne McCord is going to be in New Moon, cuz I remember I read on the magazine that her schedule is already full and that she doesn't have time to film it.

Dakota Fanning is perfect for the role of Jane. I don't know, but there's something about her that made her perfect to play Jane.  
The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games