Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Wolverine Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:52 pm
Today I watched the leaked movie of the upcoming Wolverine. IT WAS AMAZING! There were still some special effects not done and some messed up parts but I recommend it to ya!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:30 am
I just saw it - premier in Sydney - Wootzah!

I liked it heaps! cg was quite good

the progression to the old X-Men movies was well done, but still some room for another movie to find out how Xavier gets put in a wheelchair  

Novella Song

loIitoads

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:05 am
I spent so much of my childhood watching Wolverine's backstory that I have no real draw to this film, but I'll probably go see it purely for Sabretooth.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:35 am
I heard about the leaked version this last weekend. Lacked a lot of graphics and I heard they made a few changes to Wolverine's character, most of which I'm originally uncertain because I've not followed the storyline very well.

Wolverine has no family to speak of?  

Jadera1700

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:58 pm
Jadera1700
I heard about the leaked version this last weekend. Lacked a lot of graphics and I heard they made a few changes to Wolverine's character, most of which I'm originally uncertain because I've not followed the storyline very well.

Family?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Jadera1700

The reason Wolverine can't remember much of his past is because all of his family and loved ones have been murdered.

At least in the comics.  

[Hollow Point]

loIitoads

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:59 am
[Hollow Point]
Jadera1700

The reason Wolverine can't remember much of his past is because all of his family and loved ones have been murdered.

At least in the comics.

lolspoilers

Is he Canadian in the film though?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 am
Lolicat von Doom
[Hollow Point]
Jadera1700

At least in the comics.

lolspoilers

Is he Canadian in the film though?
I hope so.
I also hope they go into a bit of his travels. The Japanese part of his life was instrumental in shaping him into the well known character of today.

Forge said about him while in the Danger Room, that he was like a Olympic gymnast performing a gold metal routine while simultaneously beating 3 chess computers in his head.  

[Hollow Point]

Rumpleteazer24

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:34 pm
The only reason I want to see the movie is to see how they pulled of Deadpool. I could care less about wolverine.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:31 am
yea only going to see it cause of Wolverine and deadpool XD deadpool doesn't have any mutant powers to say he's just had too many plastic surgeries O.o idk why he is even in there.... but they probably give him something besides his trade mark ninja swords and uzi's  

Dark Neko God

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Headhunt2
yea only going to see it cause of Wolverine and deadpool XD deadpool doesn't have any mutant powers to say he's just had too many plastic surgeries O.o idk why he is even in there.... but they probably give him something besides his trade mark ninja swords and uzi's

actually deadpool does have powers healing regeneration.
and the reason he in their is cause he actually has some tie-ends with
wolverine and his they don't even have his blades aren't his trademark.
it his belt and mask.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:44 pm
I got to see the leaked version as well. I liked it more then I thought I would. Deadpool was one of my fav char's but they kinda ******** with him. Other then that I'm really looking forward to seeing it on the big screen. Oh Hollow no japanese back story sorry. I was hoping to see some of that. Any recall when he was Patch?  

SocialZealot

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:29 pm
Deadpool was part of the Weapon X program if I remember correctly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:05 pm
no japanese backstory?!?! boo! oh well i will still watch it! i'm so glad they put gambit in it, how was he in the movie??  

boneymuggle

Mewling Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:30 pm
actaully i kind of figured they weren't going to have some of japan back story cause then they would be pushing over too much. but from what i heard if a possible wolverine 2 orgins they might have have some of his backstory in japan but idk just heard that what their next work might be  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff